It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help convincing my family

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I, like all of you, fully believe 9/11 was an inside job. I have talked it to death with my parents, at least everything I know and they think im full of it. What is some sure fire way I can convince them?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
If I were you, I would find something more productive to do with your time. Once people are set with their beliefs, its almost impossible to change their mind. Examples: god vs no god, chemtrail vs contrail, nasa hoax vs nasa non-hoax.

Don't even bother.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by FenderWolf
I, like all of you, fully believe 9/11 was an inside job. I have talked it to death with my parents, at least everything I know and they think im full of it. What is some sure fire way I can convince them?

....Stop trying to convince them....

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Take a snapshot of the very top of a collapse thats just started. Make sure none of the tower below is visible, them ask them what they see.
They'll say its an explosion...
Then show them the entire picture, watch their expression change.

You have to trick them, just like THEY tricked the world..

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Why

Just let them believe what ever they believe, it's not going to change anything anyway

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by FenderWolf

I, like all of you, fully believe 9/11 was an inside job.

For starters, not everyone on ATS thinks it was an inside job. Just see how quickly a 9/11 thread turns into a flame war here on ATS.

If you fully believe it was an inside job......wouldn't you already have undeniable evidence that such was the case?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Did you bring up WTC 7?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin

If you fully believe it was an inside job......wouldn't you already have undeniable evidence that such was the case?

some people deny undeniable evidence.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Sounds like your parents have their heads screwed on right. Perhaps it's time you moved out and gave them a bit of peace.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
People can often be convinced by showing actual evidence. Though in case of 911 being an inside job I guess you will require other methods to convince them, as actual evidence is pretty much non existing. I think the most successful method to convince them is to show them the lies and false information you will find all over the internet. Thought if they are skeptic by nature I don't think there is any way for you to succeed.
edit on 25-4-2012 by -PLB- because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Ever consider your PARENTS ARE RIGHT and YOU ARE WRONG.....

Come to think about it is true in almost every case

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

What ?????

Get a real job and leave mommy's basement ....????

What is wrong with you Alfie.......

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

Ever consider your PARENTS ARE RIGHT and YOU ARE WRONG.....

Come to think about it is true in almost every case

As long as his parents can explain the physics of how an airliner less than 200 tons can destroy a skyscraper over 400,000 tons in less than two hours. We don't even hear how much steel was on each level within 5 stories of the impacts. Great Physics!

psik

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Accidental double post. Since the other post has three more replies, this one is closed. Please contribute to the other post located here.

Thread closed.

top topics

join