It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery Surrounds Find of Strange Creature with Alien Appearance

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I just found this article in the local News Radio Web Page:

http://w ww.biobiochile.cl/2012/04/25/misterio-rodea-hallazgo-de-extrana-criatura-con-apariencia-extraterrestre-en-comuna-de-fresia.shtml

The news is in spanish, but has some interesting pictures. I will do my best to translate the news:

Basically, this was shown in the local TV station in a morning show which has an area of paranormal studies (not too promising)....

They talked to the nephew of the person who found the creature, Gabriel Torres, who narrated how his uncle found it:

"His uncle was circulating on a motorcycle a the highway of Fresia when he sawa pasture that was burning. As he got closer he saw this small creature on the ground close to the flames. The creature was so strange that his uncle took it home and put it in a jar with preservatives."

"He says that what his uncle found looks organic in nature, dismissing a dummy or doll, but they can't determine it's origin."

There hasn't been any analysis done on the creature yet, so the paranormal expert of the TV station says to remain cautious until they can get test results, because it could be a human fetus or animal fetus, but it will need DNA testing to be sure if it is something out of this world.

This isn't an exact translation, but basically the idea.

I don't want to call this true or Hoax until more information comes up, but I found it interesting enough to share.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
that doesn't look human in the least, big red eyes.

someone is gonna post that famous bulging red-eyed baby picture I bet

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by gringo74

looks an awful lot like previous hoaxed mini aliens. I recall one from russia for sure, and one from somewhere in south or central america.

I'm not going to hold my hopes up high for this being anything of extraterrestrial origins.

"why would he make this up?" you ask?

He's on the news, is a local celebrity, and we're discussing him here right now, that's reason enough for most people. I bet he sold the photos too.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Aww, it's a baby grey, so cute.

I wonder where the mom is

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Interesting find - my first thought was some sort of turtle/tortoise but then again it was too big to be the featus of one wasn't it. Be interesting to see the results of the tests none the less.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Interesting find.

I look forward to everyone's views on this now.

edit on 25/4/12 by faryjay because: Deleted my stupidity!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
im sure it could be faked since ui can buy those alien baby fetus on ebay for 10 bucks...

why not just dna test it as soon as possible before the men in blk come and kill you and take the alien?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
It looks to be made of clay. The arm is fused to the body in a strange way.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I want to believe in aliens. But until real proof comes out, I'm not buying.
That looks as if it was sculpted in clay, notice that there's no space between the body and the arm. This is a detalis that many people skip. I think it's fake.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by faryjay

The title says: "Mystery surrounds" not "mysterious sounds"!!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by gringo74
reply to post by faryjay

The title says: "Mystery surrounds" not "mysterious sounds"!!

Haha! Oh it does

My bad! I read it too quick! I guess I get too excited about alien stories!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

I wonder where the mom is

Here it is at last...proof that aliens are no better than humans.

What kind of alien would leave their child on another planet..? Not a good alien mom, that's for sure...bet she didn't even report the child as missing.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Tadeusz

Yea, I also find the eyes fake.

If you look at all the pictures, the body is pretty mangled, the only thing with actual form is the head.....I want to call it Hoax, but I think I will wait until I can get more info....anyway this just came out today, so there isn't much info out yet that I have found apart from this article.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

ET's Mom did. But it's ok. He had Eliot to take care of him.
edit on 25-4-2012 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by XLR8R
reply to post by facelift

ET's Mom did. But it's ok. He had Eliot to take care of him.
edit on 25-4-2012 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

No...it was his horticulture loving companions that left him. I doubt ET's mom even knew where he was while this all went down.

Another example of their parental failings...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
It's a fake.

If you look at the left arm 1/3 of the way from the elbow up (LHS of the arm as we face it) you can see were the sculptor has air-brushed the brown and green. Notice that the colours line up exactly between the arm and the upper torso.

In exactly the same area you can see(fail to see) no shadow in the gap between the left arm and the torso indicating that the two are fused.

By the looks of it, it's either cast plaster or sculptured clay.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Take it out the pickling and cut it open.. if it has guts there might be something to it. simple enough

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Me thinks OccamAssassin nailed it.

Good job OccamAssassin!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Looks fake. I do remember a story from South America somewhere. The guy claimed he caught an alien in a trap.
Here's a picture:

Looks ify.

Mianeye, I think I found the a good pic of the mother:

Poor thing got all burned up.

To me this:

Looks a lot like this:

DNA testing would solve this problem......I have to agree that it does look like clay. The fused arm especially.
If you look at the picture of the "mom" that I posted, it has the same paint job as the new little creature in the jar.
close anyways!
I hope we at least get an update after any test results come out.
TXML

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

It actually looks like the lava lamp Spencers used to sell of the alien fetus.Except it appears they've altered it.I've had that thing for about ten years now.

ETA : paranoidnews.org...

It's probably the green one.That's the one I have.It's green fluid but the alien itself is grey.I could be wrong though.
edit on 25-4-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join