It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anicent astronauts in movies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
"War of the Worlds" based on Martians being buried in ships on earth a million years ago.

"Mission to Mars", where the characters find a massive building on Mars and the hypothesis that Martians seeded Earth is explored.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
You guys left out the greatest show of all time- X-files.

And yes, Stargate was way underrated and I'm glad you guys like it too because not many other people do unfortunately.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by CB328

I can beat myself i forgot that ugh

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Originally posted by abeverage
reply to post by HomerinNC

Glen A. Larson creator of Battlestar Galactica was Mormon. They believe God is from a planet called Kolob which was inspiration for the planet of Kobol in the series...In case you didn't already know.

The New Movie Prometheus will have this theme on Ancient Astronauts in spades so add it to your list along with Any StarTrek you like.
edit on 25-4-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

I too have heard this. Could this be the glaring reason mainstream Christianity thinks Mormons are not Christian?

Along with the belief that god dwell on some mystical planet called Kolob, the Mormons also believe that when a married couple conforms to the doctrines of their religion, when they die they will be as god above all and produce children in the kingdoms they will inherit as spirits. Its the lie the serpent told Eve in the Garden of Eden that they can be become as gods. The Bible clearly states in multiple passages that there is only one god, that there were no gods before him and there shall be none after him. Its pretty much the same crap that is preached in all the UFO cults and a lot of sects of the New Age movement that they are gods or can be become as gods like their "alien" gods that come from some other planet somewhere in the universe, all based upon nothing but sheer, egotistical, satanic bull sh!t. So basically, yes, this is the main reason why Christians think Mormons are not Christians as it is totally against what is taught in true Christianity.
edit on 25-4-2012 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-4-2012 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
The Fifth Element.

Harte

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

They are only Christians in the sense they believe “Jesus” is the savior of mankind. The rest of their beliefs are based off a mixture of mythic early science fiction, a lack of scientific understanding, and the gullibility of a human believer.

I think that Mormonism falls under the whole we (humanity) were created by Aliens idea and which may or may not make into the mainstream someday.

Which I will say it now Mitt Romney is part of…but that is a whole other conversation…

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

think that Mormonism falls under the whole we (humanity) were created by Aliens idea and which may or may not make into the mainstream someday.
reply to post by abeverage

that sounds more like scientology then mormonisim...then again i dunno

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Read about Kolob if you like...

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 26-4-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
A long time ago in a galaxy far far away...

I always imagined that meant somehow Earthlings came from that galaxy far far away a long time ago.

Great thread S & F

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Dude youre wrong, they came from the 12 colonies

top topics

<< 1   >>

join