It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012: Vote Out 'The Family'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Forget what superficial party a politician belongs to.

Is this about Obama, or Bush, or Republicans, or Democrats? No!!! This is about 'The Family' that has been covertly ruling over us and are slowly eroding away our freedoms, privacy, and comfort.

We should investigate the lineages of all the current presidential candidates instead. Additionally, we should investigate and highly scrutinize any politician's links to any corporations, lobbying groups, and banking dynasties.

Why do I say such a thing? Because the same family has been ruling us for a very long time.

Barack Obama... Is he a U.S. citizen? Is he from Kenya, Indonesia, or Hawaii? It is difficult to determine the full truth of his birth, childhood, and citizenship, but that doesn't matter because even he is part of The Family!

All of the U.S. Presidents are descended from England's King John Lackland, King Henry III and other European Royal Families.

• 1 Family has always ruled America: Girl Traces US Presidents' Family Tree, All Related But One

• Presidential Royal Bloodlines

• Presidential Bloodlines

Bloodlines 101:

• Bloodlines of the Old and New World Order

• The descendants of Queen Victoria are everywhere

England's current monarchy, The House of Windsor, is descended from the Caesars.

• Queen Elizabeth II is Direct Lineage of the Roman Caesars by blood! (Proven Fact)

• All Roads Lead To Rome

The House of Windsor is actually the House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha, senior line of the House of Wettin, a German Dynasty.

• PROOF that British Royals are German Nazis

• The Nazi relative that the Royals disowned

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
See my tag, I want them all out, anyone that has made a career of selling us out to special interest should be gone.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Alot of things I have been reading lately allude to the fact that we never really obtained independence from the Brits...we are just a corporation they own...still run by the family you speak of...anyone else hear of this?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

No Career Politicians

I like these points:

We REJECT their excuses.

We REJECT the partisan bickering.

We REJECT their greed.

WE ACCEPT that it is our fault for allowing it to go on for so long, and it is our DUTY to stop the malfeasance going on in Washington.

Thanks for your thoughts.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I agree, but its more than that. What has happened os that psychopaths have got into every crevice of influence. This is what psycho nutjobs do. I mean even the damn TV anchormen and women are part of the damn problem and lie.

We really need now to look at "all" influencial leaders in society and hold the bloody lot to account IMO.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

It is my opinion that all of us are responsible for the state of the world. Each small thing we do adds up to a huge human collective. So yeah, everyone including me should be held accountable for our actions.

If the same family lineage has ruled the western world for so long, I think the world's stage is proof enough that we need change. Not a fancy slogan for change or even a hope for a change. We need literal change in who controls politics, and we need a change in the psyches of the collective mankind towards an existence of less global suffering.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
Alot of things I have been reading lately allude to the fact that we never really obtained independence from the Brits...we are just a corporation they own...still run by the family you speak of...anyone else hear of this?

It seems to be a kind of Baader-Meinhoff phenomenon with me. The rumors say that at the end of the War of 1812 The Brits came in and took back control of the Corporation of the United States of America. They kind of said we'll let you run it, but it's ours. I will research more about the War because I don't remember 8th grade history that well (the last time I was taught about it)

Anyway there was an amendment proposed in 1810 called the "Titles of Nobility Amendment"

the wiki says

While the time for TONA to be ratified was not limited by the Congress, so that it is technically still capable of being ratified by the states,(my italics) it has not been ratified by three-fourths of the states, and so has never become part of the Constitution.[1][2]

The Amendment text reads:
If any citizen of the United States shall accept, claim, receive or retain, any title of nobility or honour, or shall, without the consent of Congress, accept and retain any present, pension, office or emolument of any kind whatever, from any emperor, king, prince or foreign power, such person shall cease to be a citizen of the United States, and shall be incapable of holding any office of trust or profit under them, or either of them.[3][4]

Wikipedia says that Napoleon's brother married a woman from Baltimore and she wanted to have a title. This would have been the 13th amendment to the Constitution, 55 years before the present 13th abolishing slavery.

I think there was probably more at work here, and the British probably tried to get their hands in America's pockets, but as I said I'd have to research more.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by schlomo

Thank you for the info...wasn't feeling well today...so i will look into it also when i can...

So technically it looks like a person can retain citizenship while being nobility because it was not ratified.....interesting to find out, if that's true.

Of course being that not many think the constitution is important ans we let anyone be president...it doesn't really seem to matter.
edit on 26-4-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join