It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anyone ever experience this before?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Sometimes when I am falling asleep, depending on what my eyes are looking at while there closed I will see what ever is there but in "another version". This is actually really hard to explain, for example I was fallin asleep in the car one day as me and my father were on a long road trip and it was his turn to drive and I was sitting in the passengers seat and was just lloking at the car stereo and started drifting off to sleep then I could see the stereo with my eyes closed and my dad was fiddling with the buttons on it but then when I opened my eyes he never touched it and said he never had. Another time I was lying down watching tv and started falling asleep and once again saw my environment with my eyes closed and the TV was off and then opened my eyes and shure enough it was on.

It's like I am seeing another version of what reality could of been. Anyway has anyone else ever experienced somthing like this?

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   
This is no joke I have had similiar experiences but much more intense when i drank a little too much cough syrup trying to get rid of a cold.

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I am in the school of thought, that are having an Out of Body Experince and may not even realize it. You slip into it so naturally, its like chewing, or breathing.

Check up on, Out of Body experinces on this site, see if it makes sense to you.

-ADHDsux4me

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I have experienced such things. I've lost time. Like this one time both my mother and I remember this experience rather clearly it's odd we both felt the same way.... Any how we were on our way to her mothers house two hours away we both remember seeing along the way to a certain point, but then we both notice that we are almost to our destination all of a sudden although the time was right on, meaning we were where we were soposed to be time phase wise yet we don't recall seeing all the normal sights along the way. I figure it's just cause it's a trip we were use to, seen all the sights so many times didn't even really think about it. Another thing weird was we don't recall talking about anything before the conversation we had after that point of our trip. Silly huh

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Try looking under alien abductions... look for missing time.

top topics

join