It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo's of Spirits Captured in UK Tunnels

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by needlenight

So what do you say about the poltergeist activity? he has multiple witnesses on that account and he claimed it started when he returned from the tunnels.

Just to keep in mind, I'm more of a messenger here, I am presenting Dave's story on the suggestion of Dave. While I think it's possible that there are entities there, it's hard to tell from photos lone. But I do think it's interesting that he had poltergeist activity after this happened. And you gotta remember he was an ardent skeptic too. The guy is in his 50's I believe and never believed in spirits, ghosts, God...none of it until these recent experiences...(when I say recent, I believe the pictures are in 2009...so a couple years)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by FaceLikeTheSun
A guy from the UK recently emailed me about his testimony of turning from atheist to Christian based on his recent experiences. He gave me permission to share these pictures and so I thought I'd share it with the ATS community.

Just a brief history of this guy Dave. He was an atheist who got into a bad motorcycle accident. After months of recovery, he was finally able to walk again and decided that he wanted to visit the tunnels in the UK because it was something he had always wanted to do. While in the tunnels, he heard strange sounds, but thought nothing of them. He also took a lot of pictures. (He was not there to hunt for ghosts or do any paranormal research)

It wasn't until he got home and started to look at the pictures that he saw something unusual. But it wasn't just that the pictures which were strange. He was beginning to experience poltergeist activity in his home. Books flying off the shelf, TV turning on randomly, things randomly falling off tables etc. He asked a local Anglican priest to come check it out. Upon doing so, the priest said a couple prayers and left, saying this was bad. The Catholic priest apparently didn't even show up.

It was at this point, Dave turned to the Bible and asked Jesus to be his Savior. Upon doing so, the experiences stopped.

Now this is Dave's testimony, and although I am a Christian as well (which is how he got in contact with me, through my blog, movie, etc) I think the pictures are interesting. Check em out.

This is the original picture:

The most compelling thing for me is the face on the right side. So I threw it in PS and enhanced it. To me it looks like the famous sketch of Lam by Aleister Crowley. Take a look:

This is what Dave sees (I don't see all of the things he circles) check it out:

And here's one where Dave says is a face. This image was already enhanced. The original is too dark and you can't really see anything.

What do you guys think?

Just my opinion but one of the most interesting photographs I've seen in a long while ... not saying it's all parnormal but I love it ... plenty to peruse.

Woody

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by FaceLikeTheSun

Since birth, our brains are hardwired to find and recognize faces. Ever notice how you'll remember a persons face before you remember their name?

Here's a link that goes into more detail: david-webb.suite101.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Auricom

You're right about that, I recognize probably every face I've ever seen, but forget even relative's names. Embarrasing...

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by FaceLikeTheSun

I guess I don't have "ghost eye's". It's very hard for my mind to see faces in any of these pictures. Beside, why would the face be aligned with our "top and bottom"? It seems all the pictures (faces) are straight on as if the entity was standing right in front of the photographer. Why? Would they be all discombobulated? Floating upside down? Inside out?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join