It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is earth heading? (speculation about ideas which pop into mind)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
It is heading into space.

But space holds alterations in its vibrational fabric. The stars have no influences on us, space does. You know the ideas which pop into your mind? Where do you think they come from? The fabric of space which is space. We are in contact with space all the time upon earth, even though we are held by gravity. The fabric is different as we go on through space. Space in somehow is our mental leader. The influencial space is in levels. The further we go the further the level.

What do you think? Are our minds being influenced by space?

Let me experiment a bit.

What was the last idea that popped into your mind?

The last idea that popped into my mind was about how a suicidal person could easily just choke on food by sucking it right into their windpipe while eating. I had no control over the idea. For it popped into my mind. But afterwards, I thought about people in prison... in like how the suicidal prisoners must commit suicide, although it prolly gets covered up. I thought about how the government doesn't want prisoners to know the easiest way out, since prisoners have to be fed meals daily. All that I started to think about after the idea had popped into my mind while I was eating lunch. I think space played a roll in the idea. Maybe there is going to be a rise in prisoner suicides soon.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Although your thread is odd, I like how your mind works and comes up with strange ideas. Keep posting more stuff you randomly think of.

new topics

join