It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious objects damaging Saturn's 'weirdest' ring

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
One of two things. Either a lot of things are happening out in our neighborhood this year or a lot of places are just giving in to more reporting on the things happening out there. Anyway interesting but it better not mess up those rings I love 'em!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
looks like their "intelligence" destroys their own environment too

- like us..

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
In find it curious that the article says "objects." It seems to me that NASA, lord of all things from earth and beyond, has stated that the only "things" that there are that could be doing this are: comets or asteroids. So, why doesn't the article say "asteroids" are tearing things up? It seems a very vague, almost purposely ambiguous, term used by a group that is NEVER ambiguous about is perfect knowledge of all things it (the group) sees through mechanical tools.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
And then we have:

The Ringmakers of Saturn

www.ringmakersofsaturn.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Cool article OP, thank you.

I just couldn't help but chuckle that they used "Prometheus" and "Pandora" in this one article. Sure, moons of Saturn, I get it. But my chuckle comes from the use of the names of these two moons in pop culture of late with the movie Prometheus and of course Avatar with movie's action taking place on the famous Pandora.

Sorry, didn't mean to derail the thread. I just like odd coincidences......or not.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonFire1024

Good find. Clearly weird. I'll wait for people who know what they are talking about to post but reading through replies I don't think they've shown up. I was reading the Ringmakers of Saturn awhile back and they believe there is a stationary ship in one of the Rings. It has supposedly been there for years.

As for your detractors: There should be some kind of a rule where if you are going to poke fun at someone for starting a thread on some unusual news you should at least offer a reasonable suggestion yourself. You will notice those that gave the most flippant replies had no ideas either. Sort of funny.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
my only question is why is this happening now
when we have pictures of anomalies around the rings dating from 1980...
are the ringmakers starting a large scale renovation project?
right now this is just a curiosity
if the activity continues to build, however....

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Intriguing stuff. could be natural phenomena as a result of saturns gravity capturing
passera by

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie

Originally posted by Unity_99
So many strange ideas came to mind. I wonder whose ufo's those are and even if they're our secret ones? And are they trying to break the seals? All things are coded to Saturn and its what they meant by sun/sol in the esoteric literature, the metaphorical dark star in our solar system. And its sealed for a reason.

Thank you for posting a sane comment to this thread, and taking the topic seriously.

I agree that it may be something artificial. The hexagon at Saturn's north pole comes to mind.....

Very interesting,

Hexagons in fluids are nothing knew and nothing mystical or alien, it happens all the time and can be reproduced. Want to see some large hexagons made from liquid lava : Giants Causeway Ireland, Isle of Staffa Scotland.......unless you believe it was named Giants Causeway because ignorance in the past made people believe only giants could have created the hexagonal structures! Hexagons are also seen in ice and storm clouds.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Some viewers think there's mining going on in the rings (for a dozen years now). No idea if this anomaly might reflect such an idea.

RC

PS I personally like the giant ice crystal theory better.

edit on 28-4-2012 by RedCairo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonFire1024

Some "teen ager's" just going on a joy ride. no, but seriously that is pretty unusual... maybe a comet or other projectial cault in Saturns orbit?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedCairo
Some viewers think there's mining going on in the rings (for a dozen years now). No idea if this anomaly might reflect such an idea.

Angela Thompson? I always had a bit of a problem with those sessions in that they may have been front-loaded by NASA scientist Dr. Norman Bergrun's revelations of several thousand miles-long UFOs in orbit around Saturn. Thompson psychically viewed mining operations being conducted by huge craft and saw the mining tailings being redistributed into Saturn's rings.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join