It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious objects damaging Saturn's 'weirdest' ring

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Mysterious objects damaging Saturn's 'weirdest' ring

www.msnbc.msn.com

Mysterious objects appear to be doing some damage to Saturn's "weirdest ring," scientists say.

The discovery comes from detailed photos taken of the Saturn system by NASA's Cassini orbiter. In these images, researchers spotted strange objects about a half-mile (kilometer) wide tearing through Saturn's F ring, the thin outermost discrete ring around the planet.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
This is pretty neat. I don't know what they are, but if I had to guess, I would say its possibly chunks of some form of ice. Could it be possible that water is freezing into chunks of ice as it and other matter are hurled from the geysers of Enceladus? Could that matter then somehow be directed towards Saturn's rings? And maybe it's gravity attracting such material? My next thought would be mini meteors or asteroids. Either way it's pretty cool to have pictures of it.

www.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
They are Alien space craft in my opinion, seems they are all over the place. Earths atmosphere, Near ISS, Near the Sun, on the moon, Mars now Saturn.
edit on 25-4-2012 by blaenau2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Already covered

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by blaenau2000
They are Alien space craft in my opinion, seems they are all over the place. Earths atmosphere, Near ISS, Near the Sun, on the moon, Mars now Saturn.

really? from that you get alien? my friend i do believe you are seeing what you want to see. the possibilities to explain this are many

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Maybe it is some big rocks or other debris charging through the rings?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonFire1024

I thought they were parking near Jupiter moon
must have cheaper propellants near Saturn.. On a more serious note I dont think that is the average swampgas might be real.

Nice catch OP I like these updates

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
And here comes the Nibiru folks in 3...2...1....

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Saturn / Lord of the Rings

_______-------> He must be getting a divorce

Ahhhh toooo much ATS!

Brrrrr its probably really cold out there . . .
edit on 25-4-2012 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

sure.....

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackcube

sure.....

Those aliens love those suicide missions, runnning into space boulders and all.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

From a past ATS thread related to somethings in Saturns rings.

gotta love ATS shares

edit on 4/25/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist
And here comes the Nibiru folks in 3...2...1....

Because that is clearly a giant planet crashing through a ring of saturn..
Diss, fail.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
So many strange ideas came to mind. I wonder whose ufo's those are and even if they're our secret ones? And are they trying to break the seals? All things are coded to Saturn and its what they meant by sun/sol in the esoteric literature, the metaphorical dark star in our solar system. And its sealed for a reason.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Just out of curiosity, are you being serious?
I would love to hear more if you are. Thats very interesting

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Well that didn't take long to arrive in the thread.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
So many strange ideas came to mind. I wonder whose ufo's those are and even if they're our secret ones? And are they trying to break the seals? All things are coded to Saturn and its what they meant by sun/sol in the esoteric literature, the metaphorical dark star in our solar system. And its sealed for a reason.

Thank you for posting a sane comment to this thread, and taking the topic seriously.

I agree that it may be something artificial. The hexagon at Saturn's north pole comes to mind.....

Very interesting,

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

I too wouldnt mind hearing more. I normally would have rolled my eyes but something in the way it was worded caught my attention. Im assuming by seals you mean the seals from Revelations (i think thats where it came from).

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonFire1024

SEARCH IS YOUR FRIEND

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
There are tons of articles on Saturn Worship, the meaning behind El, in Caanite, also babylonian dark star. Just have to google this.

But now what is sealed in its rings, I've had that brought up numerous times with someone who kept nudging me about that. One could see this as our team unsealing a demiurge or some being from history, or it could be cosmic freeing unjustly trapped souls. But I see this as very interesting.

By the way, this is musing, random thoughts coming, its something to search for meanings on.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join