It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think Earth would be better off, by following the Georgia Guidestones

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Glassbender777

Maintaining a population below 500 million is not a number based upon any scientific understanding of what the Earth can sustain in terms of a human populace. There is no empirical evidence to prove one way or the other that 7 billion, or even 25 billion humans is too many to inhabit the planet.

Why this number then? I think it should be clear that if a ruling force hopes to conquer the world, they'd have an easier time of doing this with a population of 500 million or less. That's the most likely reason for this number, not the pretensions towards stewardship of the Earth, but control...as Metacomet all ready pointed out...control is a fools dream.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I dont need some stones to tell me what is right and wrong. What is common sense and what is not.

And what in gods name gives some authoritarian the right to tell us how many people should be allowed to live? And what happens when we get to 500 million people, what then? Are we going to start throwing excess children into fire pits and pray to Moloch the owl god like the bankers?

Anyone who thinks the guidestones are right is an idiot. We have the capability and technology to put man on the moon, there is no reason whatsoever we cannot colonise space and its a huge universe.

The only reason why we are not in space now is because the banks have stolen and kept all the money for themselves and new technology is suppressed and kept for the few.

Wake up matey.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar

And what in gods name gives some authoritarian the right to tell us how many people should be allowed to live? And what happens when we get to 500 million people, what then? Are we going to start throwing excess children into fire pits and pray to Moloch the owl god like the bankers?

The EA*RTH is passed 500,000,000 humans above ground TheMindWar, there are near if not more then 7billion
(6,500,000,000 to 7,000,000,000) energies/humans here.. Also the RC individual who is said to of paid for them to be built may have had ancient secret society data on how EA*RTH is to be sustained.

edit on 4/25/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Sure, or he may have been an owl worshipping, baby eating monster. Let's not play that game, it gets ridiculous fairly quickly. There are no hard facts on the so-called overpopulation issue, we have no idea how many people Earth is able to sustain; we should probably endeavour to find out before we start talking war, contraception, eugenics and population control. To do otherwise is the definition of insanity, or perhaps stupidity.
edit on 25-4-2012 by Orwells Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

the irony is the hypocrisy in the last guideline

don't be a cancer upon the earth

lol

seems to me that those behind the guide stones creation
and it's oh so obvious eugenics agenda
are the true cancer upon this planet

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
What if we have 500 million plus one? Does that last person get offed? Also, under 500 million could mean 1 million. Who knows.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by imherejusttoread

Originally posted by QQXXw
You would have to be an evil or ignorant person not to agree with the guide stones.

Then I am an evil person.

The guide stones don't do anything but synthesize humanity into a lumpy ball of flesh to be kneaded into someone's image, and then it imparts to Earth/nature a consciousness as if it has a Q&A column in some newspaper somewhere.

The only language nature speaks is mathematics, and mathematics tells me nature's laws of physics can govern itself without the need for human arrogance telling her what the population should be or that her selection and mutation are somehow mistakes.

One of the keys to taking real control of nature is first of all to respect it by lowering our own population to a manageable level, I am very convinced that I would be part of that 500 billion selected to lead the future, I don't think you need to be afraid my friend. By the way my friend, mathematics is based on logic, which is itself based on the psychology of the human mind, there is nothing natural about mathematics which is what is so wonderful about it - it is a human creation and shows what we can accomplish using a relatively small number of people

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
Planet Earth would be much better off if there were no humans at all, it would just go about it's daily business, which it did for over 4 billion years before we got hold of it.

Survived over 4 billion years without humans, it will likely last at least another billion years if we all just went away.

Good to hear, we'll start with you then, how about you jump of a cliff?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by QQXXw

What has you so convinced that you would be part of this elite 500 million? (I assume the 500 billion you wrote is a typo, so your selection must have nothing to do with the ability to proof-read written language)
edit on 26-4-2012 by Orwells Ghost because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join