It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dad Catches Teachers Bullying His Autistic Child

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
The father of an autistic child was getting notes home from school that his son was pretty much out of control and was hitting teachers, etc. The father didn't understand how this could be since his son was calm all other times. After 6 months of trying to figure out why his son was supposedly acting like this, the father decided to record what was going on at school without the teachers knowing. What you are about to read (or see - if you want to watch the tape) will make your blood boil!

Autistic Child Bullied by Teachers

"The morning of February 17, I put a wire on my son, and I sent him to school," Chaifetz says in a video he created to showcase the audio clips. "What I heard on that audio was so disgusting, vile, and just an absolute disrespect and bullying of my son, that happened not by other children, but by his teacher, and the aides -- the people who were supposed to protect him. They were literally making my son's life a living hell.

The recordings are raw and intense. Angry adults yell at kids to "shut up," "shut your mouth," and "knock it off." Adults have inappropriate personal conversations in front of the children, discussing how drunk they were the night before, complaining about their husbands, and talking in detail about adult issues. More than once, an adult goads Akian to the point of tears -- and then laughs at him.

One of the tormentors was fired. The others were just shuffled onto others.
Honestly .. these people should be in jail.
Isn't there some crime in using your position of authority to torment a disabled child?

edit on 4/25/2012 by FlyersFan because: typo in title

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Oh drats .. someone put this same story in 'current events' under a different title.
SORRY.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
want to know whats worse.. the DAD will probably get arrested because he taped the teacher doing these things

I tell ya the world we live in... These "teachers" should be in jail...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

lol iwas gonna say I've read this 3 times already today lol.

At least you did search, the title was off so that's why you probably didn't see it, two threads almost back to back on it this morning.

Anyways, a crying shame really, just despicable.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
G help us all.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

if it was my kid the teachers would cop a kicking...NO MERCY

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
So,... this parent now wants some legislation for this problem.
I thought there were already things in place to protect children?
Oh well let's just make more laws to muck up the waters.
Problem, reaction, solution anyone?
I'm sure everyone is up in arms about this though.
Personally, the audio did not shock me much, or should I say I was not offended by it.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Here is a followup video on this issue, released from Stu. Although one of the women, Jodi, was fired, apparently the other, Kelly Altenberg, was simply moved to Cherry Hills West; and this was after a spurious, PR-laden statement was issued by the principle, assuring everyone that the individuals in question no longer worked within the district.

This is another illustration of what I'm starting to realise, is the single biggest problem with contemporary human society. Nobody wants to honestly look at the direction which we as a species are going in, and if anyone tries to call attention to it, it is a lot easier and more convenient (not to mention more desirable) to simply crucify the messenger, and then continue on as usual.

Jesus was one of the first prominent individuals who we did this to, although it's interesting. Atheists point to the number of Messiah figures having parallel stories to Jesus', as proof of his non-existence; but I'm starting to think that maybe it actually proves something else. That the reason why the story is always the same in terms of the martyrdom aspect, is because no matter how many people God sends us, to try and point out the problems and tell us we need to change, the one thing we don't want to do, is listen.

Apparently, very little has changed in 2,000-10,000 years.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
There is an existing thread on this topic:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments, queries or concerns to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

top topics

join