It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spaceship photographed flying close to the sun

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Did a search coulndt find anything on this sorry if its been posted before.

24/4/2012 nasa soho satellite catches an image of what looks like a space craft flying close to the sun. looks pretty good to me any thoughts?

www.dailymail.co.uk... sun.html
edit on 25-4-2012 by dashdespatch because: (no reason given)

Could not get it to directly link to the page click on article

"Now that's what we call sunbathing: Mystery as Nasa satellite captures UFO surfing the hellish surface of the sun"

edit on 25-4-2012 by dashdespatch because: link

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by dashdespatch

Unless this is a different mother-ship hiding out in solar flares of the sun, I believe this was discussed previously on ATS. The caption is pretty funny too. "Nasa releases...." I'm pretty sure if there was a mother-ship hiding out in the sun NASA would be the last agency to release any pics of it.

You get an A for effort

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
It looks like another image artifact to me , they pop up every now and then and have threads dedicated to them

Here's the lasco c2 video for 24/4/12 ... the artifact occurs at about .14 and is gone by .15
Current LASCO C2 4-24-12 at 4PM CT

edit on 25-4-2012 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
super skeptical... This is being called a manufactured UFO beyond human engineering by the british msm? LOLOLOL it appears in the video for like half a second... white lines.

WHERE do they draw the conclusion that it is metallic?? absurd
edit on 25-4-2012 by Gwampo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

Not sure this pic has been posted before the time stamp on the photo is 2012/04/24 08:12...yesterday

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

There is a big chance that is just something on the lens.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
This artefact occurs during flare.

Go here:

sohodata.nascom.nasa.gov...

select Lasco c2

Use dates 2012-04-23 - 2012-04-24

PS you will also see the comet hitting the sun that I have been talking about in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Stop movie around 6 am and step through and you will see your artefact as flare occurs.

Cant find any data on flare though.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Yes it could but it does look a lot better other soho "artifacts"

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I'm from the UK and never venture near our daily papers I get frustrated just seeing the front pages everytime I go to work. One time last week for 3 days running they reported on Simon Cowell's love life (who the fudging hell cares) any my point, seems odd that the mail actually said this looked like a UFO mother ship. Just seems odd the way it's been said. And many times before on ATS we've heard that the media is slowly starting to get the idea of UFOs and ETs and making articles about them almost as if they are slowly getting the sheep prepare for contact ... Who knows
edit on 25-4-2012 by ThePeaceMaker because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

SOHO LASCO C2 Latest Image
sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...
SOHO LASCO C3 Latest Image
sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

What's up with the pixels cover up ?????

edit on 25-4-2012 by SoulVoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
don't believe ANYTHING the MSM says about ufos. I mean after they've been lying to us for however many years, why in the hell should we look to them for information? I don't trust them nor do I trust MUFON.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeaceMaker
I'm from the UK and never venture near our daily papers I get frustrated just seeing the front pages everytime I go to work. One time last week for 3 days running they reported on Simon Cowell's love life (who the fudging hell cares) any my point, seems odd that the mail actually said this looked like a UFO mother ship. Just seems odd the way it's been said. And many times before on ATS we've heard that the media is slowly starting to get the idea of UFOs and ETs and making articles about them almost as if they are slowly getting the sheep prepare for contact ... Who knows
edit on 25-4-2012 by ThePeaceMaker because: Spelling

I completely agree.. over the years the general wording of the tabloids articles has always poked fun at U.F.O stories, sightings or anything out of the norm. Recently there seems to be a big swing in the approach.. Im glad someone else noticed this.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
it could just be a fast moving object made round by going so fast.

just a theory

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
If you look at 8:00 or 8:24 the object in question is gone. Could someone perhaps calculate the speed it was travelling with? We just need to know how many miles or km one inch of that pic equals.... and then divide the speed by delta time.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Kemal

post by Kemal
Could someone perhaps calculate the speed it was travelling with?

Its an image artifact so there isn't anything there to calculate , in the lasco video I posted it only lasts for about 1 second , its there at .14 and gone by .15 .

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

There must be massive amounts of paperwork, global paperwork needed for disclosure to be allowed for public atleast there are some spoon feeds here and there. good catch OP

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
It looks like a probe or station, and a big one! By probe I mean something that would interact or interfere with the sun. Emit scalar waves or something, affect its polarities. Or a station.
edit on 25-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Exactly ive seen other "artifacts " on solo before but nothing as well definrd as this!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Like these.
below showing circular object near SOL said to be a flare of some sort

below showing object near SOL said to be debris on lens

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

That one showing the dark orb that arrived, and then attached and then left really got my suspicions going as it seemed like something shadowy, and what exactly was it trying to do to our sun and just how would that affect us?

In meditation I had a shadow thing given to me, where suddenly I was on this farm with my family, with a mountain behind the property, more of a hillsize, not too large, and there were very tall shadow beings on the back of the farm, perhaps over 12 feet tall, so, bad guys.

I felt very matter of fact about their presence, they weren't allowed there and weren't allowed near my family, so I went out, to address them and requested they leave immediately. And they did!

Then this enormous, fairly low lying, ie, it was just a bit taller than the hill out back, but so much wider, and longer, Shadow, like a dark mist cloud, travelled from behind the hill, to along our property, but not crossing the property lines.
edit on 25-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join