It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is GLP?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

this user in a locked thread mentions they were banned from GLP.

what is GLP? is it like ATS?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Its a site like ATS but for 10-year olds.

They usually say things like "bring on the doom", "DOOOOOMMMM", "Red Alert: its doom time".
And they enjoy posting the same pictures and animated GIFs over and over.

You're not missing anything.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska
www.abovetopsecret.com...

this user in a locked thread mentions they were banned from GLP.

what is GLP? is it like ATS?

GLP stands for GodLikeProductions. It's another forum but it ain't nothing like ATS.

Time

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

It's a conspiracy website, similar to ATS but not the same.
GodLikeProductions. I don't think I'm allowed to link to it so just google the name.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Time4aChange

yeah, nothing like ATS where your threads and posts get censored because they don't like the content. nothing like ATS where you aren't allowed to have freedom of speech. "deny ignorance (yes we consider freedom of speech ignorance here)"

not saying GLP is a good website but at least they don't censor everything

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hardstepah

yeah, nothing like ATS where your threads and posts get censored because they don't like the content. nothing like ATS where you aren't allowed to have freedom of speech. "deny ignorance (yes we consider freedom of speech ignorance here)"

Dude! I don't have a dog in this fight. Just answering the OP's question.

Can't really tell the difference now anyway. Too many banned GLP members here

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Hardstepah

No, they don't censor everything there, they just ban your account when they disagree with you.

Anyways, OP, the site is filled with people like the guy in that thread, the exact type of crap we don't need here.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
okay thanks people

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by Hardstepah

No, they don't censor everything there, they just ban your account when they disagree with you.

Anyways, OP, the site is filled with people like the guy in that thread, the exact type of crap we don't need here.

The exact type of crap we don't need here...

...and still have an excess of anyway. GLP did some kind of purge some months ago. I remember a sudden influx of new members complaining they'd been purged for all kinds of things, and some for nothing at all, and some for apparently not wanting to pay for the privilege of being a member. In any event we had a huge influx of them, and you still see a huge load of their baggage overtopping everything else. Some days it completely eclipses the few decent threads.

A large number of old and respected members retired about that time and have gone to greener pastures unknown....

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hardstepah

Seems you're taking it rather personally. I haven't encountered any censorship on ATS yet and I'm surprised to hear that it's worse here, but I'm a noob. What did you do to get censored here?

As far as GLP is concerned, try typing a reference to "ATS" or "Alex Jones" in a comment and see just how quickly they'll ban you. It appears that we are more free to speak here IME.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

God Like Productions. it has no sensorship, it has a bunch of young idiots posting unverifiable topics, and the GLP peoples are flowing here into ats, you can see it in the past month or so, suddenly there are some really odd threads being made that resemble GLP threads.. I hope the mods get a grip on it and stop their reduric because ats is becomming a glp like site,
exampls of glp being here on ats: www.abovetopsecret.com... what the heck has this got to do with anything abovetopsecret?
www.abovetopsecret.com... anything interestig here?
www.abovetopsecret.com... lol really??
www.abovetopsecret.com... why life cant be lie a video game? come on mods stop the foolishness pleaseeeee

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
O and they are always asking for PIN this, and use BREAKING in nearly every post. its like a pin me competition. lol I have a membership with glp I use a differnet screen name so I cant be identified here. the glp intelligence level is a bit (alot) smaller then here on ats. they are not required to have a link or proof so most of what you read is made up stuff.

and lastly glp has some extremely racist peoples against the light skin peoples
edit on 25-4-2012 by lbndhr because: edit to add

edit on 25-4-2012 by lbndhr because: spell check

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
GodLikeProductions is a conspiracy related forum. It seems to be a hybrid of ATS and /b/, although truthfully I haven't been there very much.

join