It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dinner with Obama: What Questions Should I Ask Him?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by wWizard
So let's say myself or another ATSer wins. What questions would you want to ask him? I know one of my first questions would probably be, "So Mr. President, what is your opinion of Ron Paul?"

My question isn't for him, it's for you (and it's rhetorical). Why in the world would you want to have dinner with Obama?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
You'll be told what you're allowed to ask him. And warned not to go outside those parameters.
Probably a better idea to listen, and not speak unless spoken to.

Screw that I would ask every question the MSM is afraid to ask. I hope he remembers who "his" boss is. First question would be why did he sign the National Defense Authorization Act when he said he would veto it. Second same question but in regards to re-signing the Patriot act. Third I would ask if he would like to play a game of horse seeing as I suck at b-ball.

Just watched him and his goons take off from central park here in Denver about 5 min ago. Wonder if he saw my one fingered salute from the air?...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by wWizard

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
reply to post by wWizard

He can have American citizens killed now, you know. You'd never see it coming....

Haha he would probably pat me on the back at the end of the night and stick a tracking recorder to me or something.

I just hope he wouldn't want a goodnight-kiss.
*shivers*
edit on 25-4-2012 by wWizard because: (no reason given)

you could ask him if Larry Sinclair is a good kisser as a primer then to quell your fears.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Ask him why he doesn't start suing people who continue to insist that he was born in Kenya for libel and slander and that his bc is a fake.

He needs to start doing that.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I would ask him if he could get me a job that pays worth a damn!

Send my resume along with him after dinner!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I thought really hard about this....no sarcasism, no jokes, I really thought hard.....

...the sad truth, since I learned 16 yrs ago that the men in the WH are so corrupt...there would be nothing I could ask Obama. Instead, I would make a statement....

" you lied...you continue to lie...pass the salt! "

But alas...I wouldn't pay 1 dime of my money to have dinner w/ a man that is tearing apart the US.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
I thought really hard about this....no sarcasism, no jokes, I really thought hard.....

...the sad truth, since I learned 16 yrs ago that the men in the WH are so corrupt...there would be nothing I could ask Obama. Instead, I would make a statement....

" you lied...you continue to lie...pass the salt! "

But alas...I wouldn't pay 1 dime of my money to have dinner w/ a man that is tearing apart the US.

Pass the salt! Your funny

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I would ask him," Why? " "You had the confidence and support of millions who saw you as our saving grace. A man who was going to stand up for what's right. You could have been what this country needed. You could have gone down in history as the president that saved the United States. Instead you turned your back on us, stripped us of our rights, took us so far into debt we'll never pay it off and got us into needless wars. Congratulations, you killed a whole nation"

Then, stand and walk out.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join