It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My 7 year old suspened for "sexual harassment"

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by rtyfx
Yeah, that's it. Blame it on the system.

The system dealt with it. That's what's chapping everybody's ***.

Boys shouldn't be touching girls and vice versa. Period.

There is a time and a place and it sure as hell isn't grade school.

Yeah, that's it. Let's kill the children for such crimes! Hell, an eight day suspension, let alone a reduced five day suspension is practically condoning the little boys crime. There is nothing at all wrong with the system, it is the children who are the problem, and the punishment for children being children should always be beyond drastic. Hell, let's castrate the O.P. to ensure he doesn't produce any more monsters!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
why is this thread 24 pages long?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimosa
why is this thread 24 pages long?

It's now 25 pages long and partially because you ordained that 25th page with a post of your own. Why do people care so much about how public schools are treating children? Why should it be so important to anyone that draconian punishments are being doled out at the expense of education? Why, why, why?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by rtyfx

What's "chapping my ass" is the fact that the school systems seem to use suspension and expulsion as a first case punishment these days, and younger and younger. It's retarded.

It used to be used after things like sitting out recess, detention and such failed. Now they suspend for everything, which leaves a permanent mark on the record. It's nothing but laziness, and unwillingness of teachers to use their brains and their communication skills.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

wtf are you talking about?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I had no idea the French were so radical.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

In case you haven't noticed, kids these days aren't as disciplined as they used to be.

The system is getting tired of the bull****.

THEY'RE BURNED OUT.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

I had no idea the French were so radical.

There is clearly much you have no idea about, including nationalities. One of the things you clearly have no idea about is what it means to be radical. Go on, sport. Keep telling yourself that an eight day suspension for a little boy pulling up a girls pants is not radical. Go on, sport. Keep telling your self the the progressivism that has led to this state of affairs is not radical. Instead, keep pretending that anyone who shows the audacity to defend the American family must be a French radical.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

You failed to discern my sarcasm through your veil of indignation.

Condolences.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

reply to post by TKDRL

In case you haven't noticed, kids these days aren't as disciplined as they used to be.

The system is getting tired of the bull****.

THEY'RE BURNED OUT.

Oh yeah, how tragic it is that we do not have the well behaved children of yesteryear. If only modern children could be more like Billy the Kid. If only our modern day children could be as well behaved as The Bowery Boys, or the Pug Uglies. Thanks for noticing how ill behaved the modern child is.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

You failed to discern my sarcasm through your veil of indignation.

Condolences.

Sarcasm is humor and the deal with humor is the one presenting the humor has to accept responsibility for its ultimate success or failure. Could you imagine bad stand up comics offering their bored audiences condolences for failing to see the humor in his routine. That's the ticket!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

You deny that modern children are ill-behaved?

Any examples of well-behaved children handy?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

You deny that modern children are ill-behaved?

Any examples of well-behaved children handy?

Dear Lord! Shut down that computer, walk out of that home of yours and start looking around. Go to a park, go to the mall. Unless of course, what you mean by "well behaved" is "seen and not heard", then by all means stay at home and keep staring at that computer screen.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by rtyfx

I think you have selective memory, like most old people do. I was no little monster for sure, at least not until I hit high school

But I wasn't, nor were any of my peers little angels, obedient automatons like a lot of adults seem to think children are supposed to be.
Children are medicated into zombies at an alarming rate, teachers are expecting to get paid millions, yet they don't seem to have the capacity to even deal with children, let alone teach them.
edit on Fri, 27 Apr 2012 22:38:30 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

What I see when I'm out and about are bratty kids throwing tantrums because they don't get what they want at the store.

I see kids running riot.

I see kids tearing the branches off people's trees.

I see their graffiti. I watch them do doughnuts in the Wal-Mart parking.

I'm sick to death of children who don't know me stepping on my feet and grabbing my legs.

Shall I continue?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

edit on 4/27/2012 by rtyfx because: Double

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by rtyfx

Wait what? Sounds like you are complaining mostly about teenagers there, unless you are claiming children are now stealing cars to do doughnuts, stealing spraypaint to graffiti.....

And children you don't know just stomping your feet and grabbing your legs? Where the hell do you live, that never happened in CT,NY, or here in canada.....
edit on Fri, 27 Apr 2012 22:44:30 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I haven't forgotten.

I had discipline beaten into me.

It works.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

What I see when I'm out and about are bratty kids throwing tantrums because they don't get what they want at the store.

I see kids running riot.

I see kids tearing the branches off people's trees.

I see their graffiti. I watch them do doughnuts in the Wal-Mart parking.

I'm sick to death of children who don't know me stepping on my feet and grabbing my legs.

Shall I continue?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by rtyfx

Oh I see what it is. Your parents beat you into submission, now you have some sick vendetta against kids because they all aren't getting beat too. Go see a shrink or something. And don't have children.
edit on Fri, 27 Apr 2012 22:46:04 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join