It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My 7 year old suspened for "sexual harassment"

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

you have a sick mind sir. stay away from my kids.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
And they want DFS to investigate..................while they refuse to investigate my grand daughter being called "Stupid" instead of her name by her mother, or some of the other psychological things she is doing to mess over her.

They stick their nose in where it doesn't belong and avoid what needs to really be handled.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

They think that kind of thing is amusing or something. I grew up with a girl, whose parents immigrated here from china. They called her "the evil one", instead of her name..... All because she wasn't a perfect straight A student, and didn't idol worship her parents like her brothers. Big surprise she moved to the other side of the country when she turned 18.....

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

My grand daughter came over last summer and climbed up on a ladder to get something down for me and I pinched her butt cheek hanging out from jeans too sort the other way (leg wise) and she screamed, "Grandma!" I said, "Proper young ladies that don't want their butts pinched don't wear pants showing their cute little butt cheeks. You are asking for trouble missy!!!"

Now her jean shorts are longer.

Her father thinks I butted in but I told him, she's really a very physically attractive girl, just blooming into woman hood and your asking to become a grandfather letting her wear that kind of garbage".

He replied, her mother does (they are divorced).

I told him, "you better tell your ex wife that her daughter is asking for trouble - show it and yes it's going to get pinched or touched."

Later my grand daughter and I were talking out in the garden (she switched to some regular jeans) and I had a talk with her telling her, "you're real pretty and you start showing off private parts of your body you are inviting trouble, big trouble."

Thrift shops sell high waisted jeans.

I hate these ghetto pants, they are not classy they are trashy.

edit on 25-4-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by TKDRL

I hate these ghetto pants, they are not classy they are trashy.

edit on 25-4-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

WHAT?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
Her father thinks I butted in but I told him, she's really a very physically attractive girl, just blooming into woman hood and your asking to become a grandfather letting her wear that kind of garbage".

I've seen a new PC trend sweeping the interweb mostly FB.
Tons of posts and rants saying "stop blaming the victim", "dressing like a slut doesn't mean she deserves to be raped", "teach your sons rape is wrong".

While I agree there are boys out there that need to be taught you don't do certain things and no one ever asks to be raped.

I look at it this way, no matter how hard we try to teach young men not to rape, some will alwayse be messed up in the head and think rape is okay.
Some women too, but that's few and far between.

Anyway since there will alwayse be some idiots out there that will rape women I look at the clothing issue like this...
How do you out swim an alligator?
Answer... You don't you swim faster than your friend next to you.

The clothes women wear are akin to swimming, if your butt is hanging out your skirt or shorts you are the slow swimmer compared to the others women at the party.

It's still the mans fault if he rapes someone, someone will be raped every xx seconds statistically speaking.
If you could swim faster why not swim faster for your own protection.

I think you did right by your grand daughter to warn her.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
WOW that's outragous!! My 6th grade son got suspended for 1 day for slaping a girls butt going up the stairs, on a dare! It sounds like the parents are pushing the issue!

If it were me I would be pissed about the over reaction, and i'm pretty sure everyone would know how i felt about it!! Good luck to you

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightSunshine

I did that when i was in 7th grade all i got was detention.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
My best buddy pulled my shorts down during gym class in high school in 1960. I guess if that were today he would have gone to jail for sexual molestation and had his life ruined by a criminal record.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by coop039

While I agree that there are always two sides to a story (and you may want to confirm that was all your son was doing), but it doesn't sound like it should warrant this kind of a response.

Kids will be kids. He shouldn't be turned into a sexual offender for this, and you shouldn't be subjected to an investigation.

I don't know what's happened to teachers. I was picked on a bit in school, as were most students I went to school with. There was a lot of back and forth between us. The teachers rarely got involved, and when they did, both parties were punished. (And we prayed neither of our parents were called, because if they were...)

A teacher recently threatened my younger brother with a failing grade because he had help from us (myself, my sister and our mother) with a diorama. Her reasoning was that it wasn't fair to other kids that don't have families that could help them. Ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by coop039

you are lucky keep that kid out of public school!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
OMG that's sad. It reminds me of this movie I just saw...

The War on Kids! (Metacafe video)

The schools are now modeled after prisons and designed to produce criminals. Be glad its not an ADHD drug recommendation - and get the kid the # out of the school before its too late. Meanwhile someone just commented negatively on one of my youtube videos.. I checked his channel and there he was in a video grabbing 1000 girls boobs--- some looked too young too. So calling your sun guilty of "sexual harassment" and sending bigger problems your way is the epitome of a system out of control. Sadly you've been warned. IDK if any kid under 15 stands a chance without learning to be a zombie any more.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by reitze

Public school is meant to keep the common people down IMO. That's why the rich people have prep schools that cost a million a year. They want it brought back to the old days, where education was only for the rich. They have their own private primary schools and ivy league colleges.

edit on Wed, 25 Apr 2012 23:19:04 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Go to the school drop your pen and bend over making sure you show as much butt crack as your plumber. Do it a couple of times while you are at the school talking to the principle. Then tell the to go to h....ll.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by stuthealien
reply to post by coop039

sounds more like he was trying to give her a wedgie ,pull her pants up her backcrack,so it may be the case that your son is a bully and was trying to humiliate this girl,i dont expect you to think clearly about this as it is your son ,and as such you can see no wrong in this....
but please try to consider this from all sides,maybe just maybe your son is guilty

agreed

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Home School or turn it around and sue the parents for indecent exposure. She was revielling too much which could be harrassing the boys to look at her buttocks. Women can wear clothes that are so revieling it makes people uncompfortable. Your son was uncompfortable looking at her ass glaring at him but he is too young to know the proper way of handling the situation. He is the victim.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by coop039

dont know why it went into this thread
edit on 25-4-2012 by parkwoods21 because: for some reason my comment loaded into the wrong thread

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by parkwoods21

ummmmm....... What?

Oh I see, wrong thread

edit on Wed, 25 Apr 2012 23:24:05 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by reitze

Public school is meant to keep the common people down IMO. That's why the rich people have prep schools that cost a million a year. They want it brought back to the old days, where education was only for the rich. They have their own private primary schools and ivy league colleges.

edit on Wed, 25 Apr 2012 23:19:04 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

Yea, like the movie Harrison Bergeron (13 parts in a youtube playlist).

And not only is the War On Kids harmful to the easy victims. I was smart and it made me bitter. Like this Valedictorian who Spoke out from the graduation. She was an introvert who "fit the mold". I was a bit more of a wise ass - and my Honors math teacher actually cheated my grade. In 4th grade dad taught me to "Go along to get along". Not easy. In fact IMHO its easier for a dumb kid to act smart than a smart kid to act dumb.

edit on 4/25/2012 by reitze because: +link

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by coop039

Homeschool! Homeschool! Homeschool! The educational system in N. America is a complete and utter joke. There are nothing but a bunch of undereducated morons indoctrinating our kids into a dysfunctional system.

If you can, take your kid out of school and teach him yourself. You can do it! As for the DFS, that is ridiculous, stand your ground! Get a lawyer asap if you can. Go to the media.

I am afraid that you need to brace yourself though. I could neither afford a lawyer and the media would not listen to me. I am a single mom with no income and I was forced to pull my son out of school due to the Principal abusing him.

All I got for my fighting back were threats of Child services and a cease and desist for defamation from the school lawyers for posting my story on sites like this one....

Hope you have better luck....

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join