It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My 7 year old suspened for "sexual harassment"

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527
Discipline your child behind closed doors. Never in front of the accuser, thats all im saying.

I completely agree with that, aside from making them say sorry if they actually did something wrong the punishment should be between parents and child.

The OP isn't punishing the kid in public though.
They are putting their story out their for advice, and maybe as a warning at how crazy society/schools are getting.

Just what I take away from the OP.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

I don’t believe the worst, just not gullible to believe everything some body says, and I don’t like people putting there kids business on the web, as if he asked his child could he do it or not...kids have rights and should be allowed to have privacy for god sake.selves, and then take them to court for labeling your 7year old son and putting you through this on such a childish LEVEL, as kids will be kids.

‘I WOULDN’T GIVE A HELL IF YOUR CHILD WAS WRONG AND STUCK HIS HANDS DOWN HER PANTS, SHOW LOYALTY, NEVER GO AGAINST FAMILY, AND STICK BY YOUR SON SIDE REGARDLESS OF WHAT HE DID, OR WHAT THE FREAKING OUT COME MAY BE’

Stick with your little child and please don’t make it a serious situation as if the world was coming to an end.

[Im a Gemini, and we approve both messages]]

What you wrote makes sense, don't let these brainwashed bastards tell you otherwise

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mitsuskitzo
reply to post by LastProphet527

Also at least when my kids run away they will be able to take care of themselves and earn their own money and be productive intelligent members of society. Not live off of government welfare and food stamps and believe its owed to them.

Loll, clearly off topic, but...I guess so :loll:
Have your kids ever run away from home?
Never mine, that was off topic to.
You have issues…have a nice day.

ps:Talk to your kids instead of beating them,start showing them love,dont raise your kids how you was raised..its not the same era... or the same situtation as it was back then for you.

Be good...and start going to church.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

No my kid has never run away. He is too young. I show him love all the time but I also know when and how to discipline. I dont beat him but sometimes a smack or two on the rear is required, not very often though. However whenever discipline is required I always talk to him afterwards and tell him why what he did was wrong and reassure him that i still love him.

P.S. Go to church? I think not.

link   
Your post invoked a great sympathy within my heart for you and your boy. I believe you, I believe they are over-reacting, and I believe you need a lawyer right now. Do not wait. Do not think of the cost. Just DO IT.

You KNOW your child.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to Homeschool starting at first grade now. This is getting out of control. When I was five I hit a girl in the head with a baseball bat and I didn't even get a time out .

link   
reply to post by coop039

I agree with ManBehindtheMask: CONTACT THE NEWS.

The school should be shamed.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by coop039

my auntie recons you should sue the parents for making your son out too be something hes not...or if it was the girl,sue the parents for teaching the girl such bad manners basically...is pretty sick though i have too admit...sadists... good luck anyway,hope your lil uns alright,id be
too...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by coop039

If children are not old enough for consent then clearly their actions cannot be construed as sexual.

Shame on the way our world is heading.
If this continues the very essence of what it is to be human will disappear.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nucleardiver
The real irony in all this is that a large majority of the wackjobs passing these outrageous laws were part of the "free love" and "make love not war" hippie peace movement of the late 60s and early 70s!!!

Well, I'm not sure about that one, but I know conservative judges have upheld the "zero tolerance policies" (Clarence Thomas for one):

This is a far cry from 1969, when the Supreme Court insisted that students do not “shed their constitutional rights to freedom of speech or expression at the schoolhouse gate.” Over the next few decades, however, a new and more conservative majority chipped away at these rights to the point that most are now lost long before students even approach the schoolhouse gate. Indeed, the courts have allowed students to be punished for speech occurring outside of school, including on social networking sites.

Lockdown High: Zero-Tolerance Policies and Authoritarian Learning

Originally posted by Nucleardiver
This law is being taken way out of proportion and used as an excuse to intrude into peoples lives and further enable control over the masses.

Agree. Very authoritarian. No liberal nuance or case-by-case.

We need to think seriously about the type of citizens being shaped in these authoritarian environments. These kids are learning that they must accept arbitrary and often illogical actions by public figures. This month in Virginia, an honors high school student was suspended and faces expulsion for taking her prescribed birth control pill in school. With such cases, the government appears to be training a generation of passive citizens ideal for subjugation and control.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by blend57

i agree...this is turning innocent young kids into criminals before they even know the meaning of the word,i also blame the people/perons who initiated the words sexual harassment in the first place,those words arent just highly judgemental,but wrong in so many other ways,implying a boy of this age is capable of such a crime,is so ridiculous,that if i dont laugh at it,i might burst an artery with sheer frickin anger!!!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by coop039

Where in the hell were the parents to let their little girl (or big girl) wear pants so low cut her butt crack shows????

Where in the hell was the teacher that allowed her to show her butt crack????

Yes I'm a old fart but this fad of butt cracks sticking out IS DISGUSTING and in my opinion again I keep saying this, make all the kids wear uniforms like they do in Japan. And adhere to a strict dress code.

It would save the parents money in the long run, and cut down on this foolishness.

I agree with your son, and think schools should crack down on showing butt cracks, bellies and cleavage.

Aren't our kids at school to learn?

How in the hell can they be concentrating on studies when some of them are allowed to dress slutty?

Got to wonder about parents that let their daughters dress this way.

We even have a show on cable now, 16 and pregnant......................gee wonder why so many girls are getting pregnant at such a young age?

Ask the teacher, ask the principle what the hell kind of place are they running that allows children to show their private body parts at seven years of age?

And give your kid a hug for me.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by OMNISLASHER

You either got to be cynical and laugh, or end up with swiss cheese walls from putting your fists through them

Just kidding obviously, but I go through a heavy bag a year, great training, and a good way to burn off some of the steam that builds up

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Anything is possible these days, who knows. It could be they are poor, and she has hand-me-down pants that are a bit too big. Or no one taught her that showing your crack is rude unless you are a plumber

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mitsuskitzo

So you back your kid up infront of the accuser but then get home and discipline him? If that doesnt give mixed signals i dont know what does.

HELLLLL YEA...HELLL YEA!

Who in the hell is the accuser at that point…HUH!

The accuser to me is nothing, zilch, zero, a nobody, life less scum of the earth 'AT THAT POINT' of the accusing.

your child was caught putting his hands down A little girl’s pants'

yea yea yea, OH WELL, maybe he saw you and the principle doing something you wasn’t suppose to be doing.
Maybe the little girl...'with her fast little grown ass' put her hands down his pants and he was just returning the favor, but he was caught.

Like ...WHAT’S YOUR LITTLE SCHOOL TEACHER POINT.

And then I would walk away with my son, with our family pride and loyalty still intact.

I will then bring him home ,laugh and pretend to joke with him ,so he is comfortable with me in telling me the truth ,and after he tells me the truth,I will then laugh with laughter ,as he is my seed that I love so much, but talk to him as a friend and disipline him like that…and then i will wait 2 or 3 months down the line and just punish him for know reason at all.

what did i do ,why am i on punishment

you put your hands down the little girls pants,and thats not cool son.

but that was..2 months ago

i didnt want the teacher to win,thats all son,plus i wanted to wait until the summer time when your out of shool.Your on punishment for half the summer.
By the way> can you do me a favor son,can you report to me every day for the next month what the kids and your friends are doing out side...thanks a bunch.

edit on 25-4-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Wow, he showed decency and a bit of prudishness. What other crimes has he committed? Has he showed himself to be a chauvinist by helping an old lady across the street? Your child is certainly a menace!

Make sure you don't let him work on the family farm, BTW. That's a hanging offense.

/TOA

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ofNight

uuuhhh..."your teacher" is creepy...he/she shouldnt be working with children in "any public high school",i find it sad that a person like that is allowed near young adults at all,a frickin restraining order is what id give him/her,too stay away from under 18's...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Firstly this really disgusts me the way the boy has been treated...

On a lighter note, when he grows up with a sexual assault charge on his record, he'll at least be sure to have no problem getting a job with the TSA!

In all seriousness, I hope people see reason and let this whole thing drop.
edit on 25-4-2012 by SpaceJockey1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

reply to post by coop039

What in the world are you teaching your child at home MR.!

You just can’t do certain things in front of your son like that; you do know that kids mimic what they see and they do what they think is right. It’s a shame kids have to get in trouble do to their parents indiscretions of what they show or do around there kids.

i just dont believe this !
Now the child is in trouble because of you...i will pray,not for you,but for your child.

Certain butts are simply disgusting
and should never be shown in public.

And where did you get the idea the kid learned pulling up pants to cover a disgusting butt was taught by the child's father?

Did I miss something?

You missed the point that children lie and when they get in trouble, they lie even worst. Who knows what really happened. Who am I suppose to believe, the father or the son...loll, are you serious!
I think the school did an excellent job, I also think its bigger than what the op is telling us.

You can only go by what the father is saying. Anything else is pure speculation.

And may I note... the kid pulled his classmate's pants up not down. How is that sexual harassment?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

I hope more people listen to your advice. Wish I did. My youngest dropped out of high school because he said it was a social club and the teachers didn't teach, they policed as best they could. Most parents stick up for their moronic, bullish kids that are not there to learn.

My son got his GED through Phoenix (now called something else) and I looked over his material. His stuff, though it was expensive, was way more advance, and way more up to date then the stuff at the local school district that is rated one of the highest in our state.

He reads now more then watches TV and rarely plays video games. I can converse with him on a very intelligent level on many subjects and myself learn a lot from him.

My oldest went through the regular school system and got into a gang, drugs, a whole lot of stuff because he chose the wrong kinds of people to hang around with (He is ADHD).

My second son is genius level and the teachers never really challenged him or recognized or nurtured his talents.

Of my three the one that received the best education by far was the youngest and he again got his GED through on-line seminars and mail in, mail back material.

We get what we pay for.

America pours all it's money into bailing out banks and funding the military and nothing for social services (which are over loaded) or our school system.

While I do not believe in corporal (physical) punishment, I do believe in making the little darlings adhere to a strict dress and behavior code.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by rory212

Never,i have been helping kids out for over 30 some years,its nothing they can telll me when it comes to kids...nothing.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join