It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My 7 year old suspened for "sexual harassment"

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by LastProphet527

Sure kids lie, but they aren't very good at it. In addition, unless this story is missing something really big, the school is over-reacting, and it wouldn't be the first time schools make bad decisions.

The Op even stated that he is keeping an open mind, that his son might not be telling the whole story.

Obviously you decided to believe the worse without any information for such condemnation. I thought you were being sarcastic. That is how out of line I think your post is.

‘I WOULDN’T GIVE A HELL IF YOUR CHILD WAS WRONG AND STUCK HIS HANDS DOWN HER PANTS, SHOW LOYALTY, NEVER GO AGAINST FAMILY, AND STICK BY YOUR SON SIDE REGARDLESS OF WHAT HE DID, OR WHAT THE FREAKING OUT COME MAY BE’

Stick with your little child and please don’t make it a serious situation as if the world was coming to an end.

You sir are whats wrong with Kids today. I'm talking about the disrespectful little brats. If my kid does something wrong then he deserves every bit of punishment and im not going to back him up merely because hes my son. What exactly does that teach him?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

'Cold blooded loyalty'

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I don’t like people putting there kids business on the web, as if he asked his child could he do it or not...kids have rights and should be allowed to have privacy for god sake. First, his child has to go through all of what he is going through with the BS situation at school, with the BS ass hole teachers, and now, his pops brings his business on the web.

Oh good lord...dad came here for help. Lot of good advice offered which might save the child from being screwed over with this sham.

~is still a rose

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

And you sir are the reasons why they run away from home and leave the house at such an early age..MR!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by arosebyanyothername

I don’t like people putting there kids business on the web, as if he asked his child could he do it or not...kids have rights and should be allowed to have privacy for god sake. First, his child has to go through all of what he is going through with the BS situation at school, with the BS ass hole teachers, and now, his pops brings his business on the web.

Oh good lord...dad came here for help. Lot of good advice offered which might save the child from being screwed over with this sham.

~is still a rose

Yea WHAT EVER,i guess so,what ever you think...your the winner>
2nd line

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Ummm no Kids run away because of abuse. Not discipline when they know they have done something wrong.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Mitsuskitzo

I guess you will have a family full of loyal idiots who think they are entitled to everything.

Why not,they are family...we all we got!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by coop039

Tell them your attorney is requesting video proof of the incident, since the word of someone under age 18 isn't valid in a court of law.

I wish you luck! This is truly ridiculous. Also, with home schooling you won't run into the fear-based harrassment mentality of the Powers That Be.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

I guess you will have a family full of loyal idiots who think they are entitled to everything.

Why not,they are family...we all we got!

Thank you for proving my point. I rest my case.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Hello everyone. Just a friendly reminder to please watch the size of your quotes.

Use the 'reply to' tag or just quote the part of the member's post you'd like to respond to. Nested quotes consisting of 5 previous posts causes issues.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Also at least when my kids run away they will be able to take care of themselves and earn their own money and be productive intelligent members of society. Not live off of government welfare and food stamps and believe its owed to them.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Sorry AshleyD wont happen again

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
reply to post by coop039

Tell them your attorney is requesting video proof of the incident, since the word of someone under age 18 isn't valid in a court of law.

While the lack of video evidence is helpful to the OP underage testimony is allowed.
The judge simply interviews the child, a shrink, and the parents before seeing if the child is allowed to testify.
The parents interview is to root out any bias, or pressure.
Even after the testimony some judges will then strike the testimony if it appears coerced.

You're right though, he said she said is a weak legal argument with no physical evidence.
That could help the OP.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Gentlemen, America is no more, go home, case closed, you don't live in USA anymore, you live in the magical land of Mussolini black shirts

Seriously, go to media, expose these bastards,

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

TextUmmm no Kids run away because of abuse. Not discipline when they know they have done something wrong.

LOL, ive seen over 50,000 kids in the course of 35 years come in and out of this facility, you wouldn’t believe some of the strangest and most...LITTLE- tiny- ity -bitty- things that set allot of these kids Off.

Loyalty was 31% of all cases in some kind away.

Discipline your child behind closed doors. Never in front of the accuser, thats all im saying.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Pigraphia

I can see how that will go. They will probably covertly try to manipulate the girl into feeling violated and it will in turn not be good for the OP or his son.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

So you back your kid up infront of the accuser but then get home and discipline him? If that doesnt give mixed signals i dont know what does.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

That's why judges interview the parents, CPS(forgot that part), and a shrink that has had no contact with CPS or the parents.
They then weigh the child's interview with all the other interviews to see if there is a risk of pressuring the kid.

I would never want to be a judge, way too much riding in literally every decision they make in court and in chambers.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by studio500

Initial suspension while investigation is made? Ya, that's like saying your guilty until proven innocent! I have two daughters and two sons, one son is seven and he does some things that are definitely not right but he is seven and learning fast and has a good hart. It sounds like this kid had good intentions and went about it the wrong way, o.k. make him apologize to the girl, explain to him that next time tell the teacher the girls pants are inappropriately down
and her crack is showing. But for now If I were you I would get a lawyer quick, your a single parent and they will take advantage of this. Do not loose your cool it will not help, by the way what state are you in,Kalifornia?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join