It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Need Help With My Cat Ra And Opinions On My Problem With Him

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

LOL My moms not the prettiest woman in the book hun. I want her happy and I'm not about to let a guy who treats her fairly decent walk out ect. But yeah... he is a loser to some degree and I know there is a lot of carping but thats what you get with my crazy family. Its okay if your not religious or believe in the spiritual stuff us Wiccans do. I understand.... you seem like a guy or gal who is either Atheist or something akin to that. The cats health and well being is the most important thing over all.... ect. .... but you gotta remember things happen in our life for a reason. It came to me.... so yeah.... perhaps I need it. Thank you for your advice... even if it was a bit ... um..... stern and standoffish? LOL Btw sorry if it sounded like I was judging you. I'm going based on the way you worded things / wrote them so if I am wrong you have my sincerest apologies. For all I know your a Christian, Catholic, Baptist.... yeah... I don't want to derail the thread that I created but I don't want to offend anyone either. Your post just sounded..... um.... like something my grandma would say and she's hardcore Catholic X.x That or my friend Sam would say and he's hardcore Athiest LOL Perhaps its more like Sams though..... or a mixture of both x.x

Note added: Okay... people judge people LOL I'm judging right now by what I've written already so this is hypocritical statement but how the hell else do I get an apology out!?!?!?!?!? I think you ((Stirling)) and others know what I mean when I say I don't mean to be judgemental. Yeesh... least I have the gall to admit it and move on -_- Stupid hypocritical bastards who refuse to admit their own faults. Pisses me off ~Sigh~ Regardless my apologies Stirling.
edit on 25-4-2012 by Rishiana because: More info added

edit on 25-4-2012 by Rishiana because: More info needed to be added

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Sounds like you and this kitty were meant to be together. I sure hope things work out well for you.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Rishiana

Hey bud I sympathize with you a lot on your feelings and outlook at life. I was there once. Didn't want to wake up to go to school. Didn't want to help anybody. Didn't want to even go outside in fear of having to talk to people. My suggestion is to not get down on yourself so much. You have a lot to offer, as does everyone else in this World. It's how you use your tools that determines your outlook on life. It's a snowball effect my friend. Try going and just helping people NOT for money, such as the homeless. This may give you a sense of accomplishment and it may open your eyes to what life struggles that others are experiencing. You may be able to sympathize with these people a lot, and they may even help you. There are some homeless people that are the happiest people I have ever met and they do not have a dollar to their name, family, nor friends. They live life in the moment and many homeless have chosen to not care what others think about them and they just keep themselves happy by just having a positive outlook on life. Yes, you may be using a cat as a crutch, but say you do keep the cat. What happens when that cat passes? Do you go back to your normal dragging routines or....? I'm not going to bang in your ear about how there are others much worse off because based on what you say about your mother, I'm sure she has tried to convey that to you as well, but it is true! Try not to worry so much about the negative in life, but rather the good things that happen during your days. Even little things, such as sunshine and mother nature. If you cherish everything you have and love unconditionally, things may just turn around for you. Keep your head up and keep pushing my friend, as I'm sure you will find your niche

new topics

<< 1   >>

join