It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humanity is too sick to survive.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
According to recent events, I've decided that humanity is too sick to survive. Look around, we have all the needs we need for a perfectly peaceful world, where education can teach people how to maintain peaceful societies. Yet we persist in slaughtering one another.

Humanity is too sick to survive. It needs to be reset. Perhaps with a nucleus of survivors able to restart anew it can populate the planet peacefully.

Apparently this happened last time, when the ancient god of Sumeria, Zuul, brought his destructor Gozer to Earth and asked a human priest how the world should be demolished. Since 'flood' was the first thing the priest thought, that's what happened.

In 1984 in New York City, Zuul was once again summoned onto a temple incorporated into the architecture of a southern Manhatten high-rise residential building. Fortunately, one of the paranormal experts who witnessed the event thought of a popular advertising icon, "The Stay Puft Marshmellow Man," when he chose the form humanity's destruction would take. A gigantic, 400,000 ton, 200-foot tall, self-animated cartoonish marshmellow man appeared but was easily set on fire before it could destroy the city.

Twenty years have passed since Zuul last visited our dimension. We have done nothing but confirm the suspicions of the ancient priests who first summoned Zuul. Yes, humanity is too sick to survive. We need the destructor to return, especially in a more effective form than the Stay Puft Marshmellow man.

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I never knew ghostbusters was based on a true story...:shk:

But i agree humans are doomed and we need to reset... I believe we have been reset many times before and eventually we might get it right...

I think war is just the start, i think there will be alot more to see in the coming decade(s)

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Yes, I think we can all agree that the Stay Puft Marshmellow Man was not the best of choices. I believe this being was summoned purely for selfish reasons. Namely a gigantic smores. Gluttonous pigs!

One must take great care and show the proper respect when dealing with powers of this magnitude. I would like to nominate a form that I feel is fitting for a being of such pure, unbridled evil and power.

I give to you Snuggles the Fabric Softener Bear!

BOW DOWN! Direct your eyes away! Do not look upon this holiest of forms for long, less your eyes be burned away by static cling!

The smells of a wildflowers and soft summer showers linger about him! Rejoice and breathe deeply, for this is the last breath you will ever take.

All praise Snuggle! Cleanser of the world!

new topics

join