It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New member greets thee

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Hello fellow ATS-ers !

I've been a lurker for some time and i finally decided to make an account and join the discussion. After watching tens/hundreds of documentary hours, i've come to the conclusion that spoon-fed information is not as good as participating in a discussion and listening to other people's POV's.

I want to expand my horizons and learn as much as i can of what i've been interested and what i like since i had that moment of "why the [snip] are we here?", if you know what i mean.

I really hope i'll have a great time here with you !
Peace and stay healthy.

**Mod Edit**
Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors - Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

Please review links provided below for more...
edit on 4/25/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Welcome
Hahaha in before the mod.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
That's awesome, I hope you find what you're looking for.
There's LOTS of information on here that can get you reading forever...your most burning questions may just be answered!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS...when you find out why we are all here...you must share it with the rest of us searchers....

Des

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Thanks guys !

It's good that here are tons of information but sometimes that much info is quite overwhelming and in 20% of the time, boring. But i won't give up and right now, for example, i'm storming through 20 threads of meditation, because i want to finally try it.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Alexander382
A Mod will be along shortly with your medication and a welcome.

Originally posted by Destinyone
Welcome to ATS...when you find out why we are all here...you must share it with the rest of us searchers....

Des

Destinyone
How dare you make me laugh before my second cup of coffee?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Congratulations, you've joined the world's largest and civil alternative topics discussion community! We understand that with rules, policies and just the shear size of the website, it can be quite overwhelming. So we've created a presentation tour with just you in mind.

Welcome Alexander382

For now you can reply to any thread in any forum you wish. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally be able to send and receive messages to fellow ATS members. Private Messages can be sent to Staff only, (but after the 20 post minimum, you'll have full access).

Have a special topic in mind? Then be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice. You will find numerous threads to choose from and to add your thoughts to. We encourage everyone to please contribute to existing threads rather than start a new one, duplicate threads are eventually 'trashed'. To save yourself future heartache & frustration, please review the below.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)

Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice

Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

AboveTopSecret is much like a theme park with many, many rides, with that said...
Here's a few thoughts before getting onto any one of the 1000's of topical rides at Above Top Secret, also known as ATS, the world's largest Civil & Unique Discussion Community.

*** Please be at least this tall to get on any of the rides, (Johnny stretches his arm outward), and act like an 'civil' adult. This will save you a lot of future stress, frustration and possible action by one of your friendly neighborhood Mods!

*** Please remember that some members are very passionate and vocal depending on what ride you're on. Before getting on a ride, you should be mentally fit, emotionally stable and have a strong stomach for theories, conjecture, research and evidence presented that may be contrary to your own.

*** Please be "open-minded" enough to understand that sometimes the ride isn't always what you might think or expect. At times, you may learn something new and 'out-of-the-box' before you get off the ride, this is a natural and normal phenomena.

*** Please note that at times the ride gets overly-heated and "it's strongly suggested" to get off the ride to regroup one's thoughts before continuing. This will also help guarantee that the ride will move forward without getting derailed or explode into a fiery trashbin.

*** Please have fun! Be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Alexander382

Greetings to you, new member! You will find an overwhelming amount of information in ATS, so read around for awhile before you decide to "Wow!" us all. If you are here to preach, or convert, be aware there are those in here who can, and will refute everything you say. Have fun!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS...look forward to your input...

new topics

top topics

join