It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Boasts of Ability to Destroy US Military in 'Single Blow'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
North Korea,
can put there power, modern weapon on there rocket and launch at us..Yikes !!!

oh wait..nevermind

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthinfact
This is so confusing?

Scary thought, what if they attacked China and blamed it on United States?

Scary scary.

Hahaha !....Do you seriously believe 1.3 billion chinese are that stupid?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

Am I the only one that remembers a lil thing called 9-11? Do you honestly think that their reaction was "lightning quick" at that time? Also, the US military has been in an extended, decade-long rustout period which has weakened it's overall combat effectiveness significantly as a result of their illegal wars. I don't think they would be able to do much of anything right in an emergency situation. Regardless of what they claim in their propoganda, your nation's military has never been so strong (technologically speaking) and so weak all at the same time. If I was you, I wouldn't be waiting around for the Army to come save you during a catastrophe if I was you.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
This is like me saying I can beat the #$!@ out of George St-Pierre...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

www.voanews.com

North Korea is boasting of “powerful, modern weapons” that can defeat in a single blow the United States which it accuses of plotting a war against it.

Chief of general staff, Ri Yong Ho, gave no further details about the weaponry in his speech to mark the North Korean army's 80th anniversary.
(visit the link for the full news article)

A guided emp torpedo launched from a sub maybe ?

I can't think of anything they have that we couldn't somehow counter.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Nothing exists on this planet that isn't meant to be there to serve an agenda or a purpose.
The chinese are the only people capable of maintaining a world government, under which the people are subjugated into a 1984 style state of existence.
The PTB want this to happen, a world communist government will not affect them at all, power at the top of the pyramid is unaffected by what happens below it, they will still do as they please, but, knowing they have everyone contained will make it so much more fun.
The NK have been allowed to exist, and have been given the latest chinese advancements in technology, they are to fulfill a purpose at some point, even if it is just to get the damn ball rolling.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
This kid could someday prove to be dangerous if he ever reaches puberty.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

www.voanews.com

North Korea is boasting of “powerful, modern weapons” that can defeat in a single blow the United States which it accuses of plotting a war against it.
Chief of general staff, Ri Yong Ho, gave no further details about the weaponry in his speech to mark the North Korean army's 80th anniversary.
(visit the link for the full news article)

A guided emp torpedo launched from a sub maybe ?

I can't think of anything they have that we couldn't somehow counter.

I don't know, Poisoning McDonald's french fries would probably cripple like 79% of the USA.

Yeah yeah...My statistics are outrageous but my reasoning is sound

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MmmPie
I wonder if they're talking about that missle they launched that thing packed a punch.............oh wait.

The fact you bought that nonsense proved that launch was a success..

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
sad, deniable,

but true....

Joe Hicks brings you the startling facts relating to the possible development of EMP weapons by North Korea and Iran. A single electromagnetic pulse could disable the entire United States, destroy America's critical infrastructure and reduce the US to a state of starvation and anarchy overnight.

no need to nuke America- u just have to trigger some chaos and American mobs will quickly form to riot, rape, and destroy everything in sight - including each other when all is said & done.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Maybe, just maybe, if they had the capability to even deliver a payload of any size to America, they could probably cause some damage, but the missiles would likely be detected long before they reached our shores, and appropriate action would be taken. But as we've seen, NK does not have the knowledge, although they may have the hardware, for any kind of missile strike on the US.

The biggest threat from a nuclear missile, imo, would be from a submarine lying off the coast of a country. I doubt NK has any ballistics submarines capable of launching a nuclear payload, but if they do, I suspect our intelligence knows it by know, and have been working to develop contingencies. Of course NK says this crap all the time, because they think it actually scares people I guess. I don't know. Sometimes it seems like NK are the 4th graders in a school full of high school students.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Haha North Korea don't dance around with there messages ay, they like not being too suttle, gotta envy their spirit.

I wonder how it would actually play out.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
A video game called Homefront talks about the Possibility

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by truthinfact

I would love to see that! because i hate your country, even if your my south cousin, i hate your politics and reasoning but not your people.

your country usa is waging a war against terror when on the other side of the room your country is arming, training, supplying the same terrorist they say they are at war. they used al quaeda to overthrow libya while everyone in the middle east know that the cia is alquaeda, 911 was a cabal illuminati ritual and try to blame it on the fbi but it didnt work. 1% of the population of the world is trying to kill the 99% lol GOOD LUCK DRY SENILE OLD MEN.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Monsatan

nk have no haarp and the rods of god(sh#t i almost pissed myself laughing so much)they cant even launch a rocket.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

Here is an interesting video concerning Remote Viewing by Major Ed Dames;
www.youtube.com...

He pretty much goes over a series of sequences that have actually been observed
using Remote Viewing and discusses the involvement of N Korea, nuclear detonation + EMP
It certainly is interesting,.he names the turn of events
"The Kill Shot Sequence"..and it kind of makes you wonder a bit..

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
[

Here is an interesting video concerning Remote Viewing by Major Ed Dames;
www.youtube.com...

He pretty much goes over a series of sequences that have actually been observed
using Remote Viewing and discusses the involvement of N Korea, nuclear detonation + EMP
It certainly is interesting,.he names the turn of events"The Kill Shot Sequence"..
and it kind of makes you wonder a bit..
edit on 25-4-2012 by tony9802 because: the quote was too long..

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Wake up people for gods sake! - most of you on this board are so ill informed, complacent and utterly ignorant about what the possibilities and intentions of your enemies are - that you are just sitting ducks!

TextUPDATE: The North Korean warning coincides with the publication by Asia Times of a long essay by Pyongyang's unofficial spokesperson in Japan, Kim Myong Chol, which includes a chilling EMP threat. "Whether the Americans are aware of it or not," Kim warns, "the US faces two worst-case scenarios in a showdown with the administration of Kim Jong-eun: One is the prospect of finding their skyscraping metropolitan centers bombed back to the Stone Age and vaporized in a consuming thermonuclear exchange. The other is a certain prospect of nine of ten Americans dying in a swift retaliatory EMP strike to be launched by North Korea." This may be the first-ever EMP threat by North Korea against the United States--with an added threat against Japan: "Supreme commander Kim Jong-eun may be tempted to single the Japanese archipelago out as the first testing site for EMP bombs for the Americans to see the extent of its destructiveness."

Related: Iran Preparing Enhanced EMP Attack?

chinaconfidential.blogspot.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join