It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Divine Matrix. Breaking the Mathematical Code.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Manunnaki

I see you are new. Well let me expain it to you this way. You know that existence is infinite right? So if the universe and everything else has no limits in that everything is forever. Then isin't it safe to say that the realm we are in right now is a mirror of the infinite realm above?

Wouldn't you agree that this is not finite. So if it is not finite and the universe is infinite we can explore these other realms and know pretty much how they are by looking at what we got right here. Because we know we are looking into infinity. Get it?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Actually that is one of the best explanations I've ever heard. Makes so much sense. And to imagine that we are looking into gods realm to a certain extent just by looking into our own. I wonder if we can ascend to these higher realms and states of being and create our own worlds where people are asking the same questions we are right now. You probably could say we already are given the Infinity Paradigm.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Math is a language, nothing more and nothing less. It requires that folks agree as to the symbols meaning for it to be an accepted language. There are some cultures in our reality that see "numbers" in an entirely different fashion - they don't agree to the consensus reality.

You can explain a flower with a mathematical equation, or you can explain with words - both are acceptable languages to express you view of the objects you create with your consciousness. One is no more proof of anything then other and one is no more universal then the other and neither are necessary for one to exist.

Math is not a universal consciousness absolute, there are many places within consciousness where math has no meaning at all, only pure thought does. There are other places in consciousness where the "math" is entirely different and would reflect nothing of the earth math.

Math equals language, not an absolute.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

So then the only conclusion can be is that thought is the absolute. That's what your reply with the information of this thread tells me. When I put it all together and look for the trunk of this tree. I get Thought.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manunnaki

So then the only conclusion can be is that thought is the absolute. That's what your reply with the information of this thread tells me. When I put it all together and look for the trunk of this tree. I get Thought.

More or less, we are individual aspects of an infinite being having and infinite number of experiences in an infinite number of ways through an infinite number of expressions (most are not of a physical nature btw). There isn't a whole lot of math driving the experiences, but a whole lot of thought via creativity, imagination, collective experience etc. all expressed in every way never imagined and all at the same time.

The last part there is a key point. Time is required for most mathematical explanations to factor out, the problem is that time is a total illusion, relegated to our little corner of consciousness and isn't even remotely universal.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I'm going to ignore the fact that you are posting on both KingLeoric and metalholic, but I will state this:

People do this all the time, they take common numbers found somewhere in the Universe and the consolidate them until they are single digits and claim there is some relation. There are 9 (10 if you count 0) single digit numbers. All these numbers can be related to each other in some way or another using mathematics. The problem lies in the consolidation really.

There are 46 chromosomes in a human. Where do you see an addition symbol or implement? No where. There are 46, not because somebody in the Universe wanted you to take kindergarden math and add 4 to 6, but because there are 46 of them.

When you look at half the amount of chromosomes in a human do you see 5 or do you see 23? You see 23. Because that's how many there are, because that is all numbers are. They are means of representation. Man will always be addicted to numbers. Do you think Nature uses numbers? Does the bear count how many fish he has? Nope. Just let it go.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

After reading that reply what I get is that. The inside of the body is having voluntary and involuntary reactions to being alive, processing food etc. All the while the senses of the body 6 of them if you are a meditator supposively. Are experiencing the outside world all at the sametime. And while all this is going on the person is living through situations that are percieved as experiences. And while this being is having these infinite amounts of stimulation by possibly sitting down watching tv and eating a bowl of cereal. They are within possibly the same being having the same experience. All while being surrounded by countless other possibilities. Like instead of watching tv they are reading a book or running down the road. But are essentially the same person. In alternate realities.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

After reading that reply what I get is that. The inside of the body is having voluntary and involuntary reactions to being alive, processing food etc. All the while the senses of the body 6 of them if you are a meditator supposively. Are experiencing the outside world all at the sametime. And while all this is going on the person is living through situations that are percieved as experiences. And while this being is having these infinite amounts of stimulation by possibly sitting down watching tv and eating a bowl of cereal. They are within possibly the same being having the same experience. All while being surrounded by countless other possibilities. Like instead of watching tv they are reading a book or running down the road. But are essentially the same person. In alternate realities.

Yes, the little picture is as you described, the big picture is a soul matrix which is having even more experiences like that. Then there is the creator as a whole, creator=you only you just don't know it yet, is having all of those experiences at the same time in the same moment, with more and more experiences happening with each thought. There is no end, there was no beginning, only the experiences via the thoughts. Eventually you begin to know more about yourself, then more about your soul self, then more about the next level and so on, until you are knowing more about all of those possibilities while the are happening to all of those aspects of yourself at the same time - no math....

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

Wow that's some pretty big statements their. How do you know those accounts are the same guy? Do people really use multiple accounts on this site? What for stars and flags? Keeping trolls off the first page? Sounds like a corrupt system!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

That's pretty straight forward way of looking at it. But how long have you been in that field of thinking? Some people might not be that far yet. I know that's pretty big leaps to accept that. It'd have to be my mind is still a little crisp from it. But what I think really makes this acceptable is that math can be used to back it. You don't get human beings without dna codes. Therefore you don't get thoughts or alternate realities without some code. Even if it is kindergarten math. After all isn't anything we discover pretty simple once we realise that it's not as complex as we thought it was? I think the creator uses occams razor and in doing so out smarted us. Until now. Nice talking to you man.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I haven't really contributed to the thread so I thought I would add this video. I found it in the quantum thread. Skip to 20 min mark if you wanna get to the matrix. Some guy said it exists aswell although I don't think he's broke it down. Anyways hope it's well recieved.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Manunnaki

Yes, I know that you are also metalholic and KingLeoric. That makes 3 accounts.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

That's pretty straight forward way of looking at it. But how long have you been in that field of thinking? Some people might not be that far yet. I know that's pretty big leaps to accept that. It'd have to be my mind is still a little crisp from it. But what I think really makes this acceptable is that math can be used to back it. You don't get human beings without dna codes. Therefore you don't get thoughts or alternate realities without some code. Even if it is kindergarten math. After all isn't anything we discover pretty simple once we realise that it's not as complex as we thought it was? I think the creator uses occams razor and in doing so out smarted us. Until now. Nice talking to you man.

Here you are talking about something quite different: you don't get human beings without some "code." You are so right, but not in the way you think. Human bodies, the DNA, is computer code - created for us by others. We are walking video game avatars, at least our body is. So yes, you don't get humans without code, at least not the way we are expressed here on the earth plane. Elsewhere the code thing is of course nonsense. Humans, and the earth itself, are organic lifeforms living in an inorganic reality created by computer code. This is often what people discover when they discover things explained best by math and are not universal - all of consciousnesses expressions, but the very code of the game. There is an ATS thread about folks finding computer "checksum" or error codes in both the DNA of humans and the main game code expressed by string theory ( another way to describe things only related to this reality experience).

As to the answer to your question about altering your thinking, one examines things and learns, and learns some more. Were are in the greatest time of learning - increasing one's awareness, of all time; in this reality. In most cases it all comes too fast, too much, too often, but it is all being process by those seeking to wake up from the slumber and some can be explained via both math and words, but not deepest parts of the slumber are different - there you need something else to explain...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

This is a pretty interesting reply. Sadly enough anything man thinks about or touches instantly can become numbers and letters. I guess nothing is out of reach of becoming GEOMETRY or having it's BILDING BLOCKS decoded.

I would like to hear your theory on when and where this place that has no math exists. Because even the fabvric of space has geometry and can be decoded. Dark matter is not out of reach either. Everything is connected at the quantum level. So therefore everything has either letters or numbers sometimes both that can help better percieve it.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

You know this? Are we hunting down multiple accounts now? I'm down. Ievery user on here had one single account I think this place would be much more enjoyable.

I think someone got out smarted and can't handle it. A few replies in this thread state that. Well I couldn't debunk it so lets go with the old statement that hey anything can be made to fit an understanding.

Those same peope will swear up and down that either ancient aliens are real or not. Not realising what they just used as their reply fits perfectly with their belief system of certain topics. Sound familiar?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Sorry. I'm not metalholic. Are you proudbird?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
2 + 8 + 9 = 19

In this equation we have man and woman, time and all the intangibles. Creating unity and chaos. Is this saying that humanity will come upon a time where our actions will determine our fate as either unity which would mean we survived or if we insert the chaos definition on 9 our destruction?

If we take 19 we get 10 = 1. Unity

Does this mean mankind has a chance? Is it possible this simple math equation is related to our fate? After all we only have 2 choices. Continue our path of destruction or enter harmony.

7 + 8 + 9 = 24 = 6.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
This idea has already been done, and in a much more useable manner, by the 5 percenters. It's called, Supreme Mathematics.

(1)Knowledge-

is the accumulation of facts thru observing, learning, and respecting. Knowledge is the foundation of all in existence, for it must be "known" in order to make it manifest. Knowledge is the "light" given off by our Sun (GOD), which is the foundation of our Solar system.

(2)Wisdom-

is wise-words being spoken, or to speak Knowledge(wise-dome meaning a wise-mind), and act according to it. Wisdom is WATER, or the vital building block of life. Wisdom is the Woman because thru her Cipher(womb) life is continued. It is also a reflection of one's Knowledge, and is shown and proven by the Moon being a reflection of the Sun's light(knowledge). Knowledge+the reflection of Knowledge=Wisdom(1+1=2). WISDOM=MOON=WOMAN.

(3)Understanding-

is that which shows and proves the completion of Knowledge and Wisdom(Man, Woman, Child). Understanding is a clear mental comprehension. It is the Child which is the star. The highest form of Understanding is Love, the bond between Man and Woman, or Knowledge and Wisdom. UNDERSTANDING=STAR=CHILD. Wisdom + Knowledge = Understanding.

(4)Culture/Freedom-

Culture is one's way of living. Meaning one's language(wisdom), and customs(ways and actions). Freedom, is to have a 'free-dome', or to lack restraints. The Knowledge (1) of (+) Understanding (3) brings (=) Freedom (4).

(5)Power/Refinement-

Power is force or creative energy. To Refine is to perfect. Power is the truth which is Allah's mathematics. The Knowledge (1) of (+) Culture (4) (of Islam) brings (=) Power (5). The Understanding (3) of Wisdom (2) brings (=) Refinement (5).

(6)Equality-

is the state, or quality of being Equal. Meaning to deal equally with all in existence. Equality is (=) achieved by teaching others Knowledge (1) and (+) Wisdom (2) and (+) Understanding (3).

(7)GOD-

Allah is GOD. The Supreme being, lord of all the worlds, supreme ruler of the universe which is everything, sun, moon, and stars(god is the sun in the solar system, woman is moon, child is star). An Understanding (3) of (+) Culture (4) (Islam) brings (=) you to God (7). The Refinement (5) of (+) Wisdom (2) brings (=) you to God (7). Knowledge (1) of (+) Equality (6) brings (=) you to God (7).

(8)Build/Destroy-

To build is to elevate the mentality of self, and others around self. To add-on positive energy to Allahs nation. To Destroy is to ruin by allowing negativity to outweigh the positive. To teach Knowledge (1) of (+) God (7) is (=) to Build (8).... and so on.

(9)Born-

is the completion of all in existence. To manifest from Knowledge to Born, which is the law of mathematics. To be complete in itself.

(O)Cipher-

is a whole. 360 degrees of KNOWLEDGE(120) WISDOM(120) & UNDERSTANDING(120). All in existence pertains to a cipher.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic

This is a pretty interesting reply. Sadly enough anything man thinks about or touches instantly can become numbers and letters. I guess nothing is out of reach of becoming GEOMETRY or having it's BILDING BLOCKS decoded.

I would like to hear your theory on when and where this place that has no math exists. Because even the fabvric of space has geometry and can be decoded. Dark matter is not out of reach either. Everything is connected at the quantum level. So therefore everything has either letters or numbers sometimes both that can help better percieve it.

the best way to "describe" the reality without "math" as the defining point of reference would be how your life is experienced in your dreams. In order to get a better sense of that - the propaganda against dreams is absurdly prevalent, you need to keep two things in mind: your dreams are you LIVING outside of the limitation of your body, what you "think" your dreams are is an interpretation done by your brain, which most often cannot grasp things outside its very, very limited programming and as such gets very confused. Two, when you are asleep you are very much awake, when you are awake you are very much asleep.

Having sat with those who thoughts, ask yourself: where does math fit into my timeless, limitless travel during the body's sleep period? How is 2+2 even relevant in last nights interesting exchange with mr. xxx? If, during sleep, while out of my body I can go to the moon for fun, how do the math of physics have any place in that kind of experience. I assure you when you travel to the moon in your sleep you are doing so, your brain just can't come to terms with that because its belief in math says only rockets can go there.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I would start out with a image that represents the infinite if i was to try and solve this mathematically.

The infinite is a constant. It will never change. It must be the first dimension.

I would start out with a image to try and build a theory. Because; before you can make a mathematical equation you must first have a solid theory to build it on.

So if you start out with this image:

You have the first platform to start building your mathematical theory.

In the beginning everything must have been totally black "nothingness". The image is two dimensional because there is no other dimensions/light/energy present to give it depth.

- The infinite proves that energy can not be infinite like science tells us it is. Because energy is not a constant.
Energy must be a source formed by the infinite. So it can be ruled out.

I would call the infinite for 1. Because the infinite is the very first dimension/source. And only the first dimension can be infinite. No other dimension can be as it is. So i would rule out zero, because the infinite exists as 1 dimension.

Her is a image that displays two different dimensions. The black dot in the middle is the second dimension.
And you can only have the second dimension " the dot" if you have the first dimension "the infinite".

The big question is how did the infinite form the black dot, if the infinite is a constant?

Since the first dimension is infinite there are no external sources present to do anything.

This means that the first dimension must have formed the second dimension all by it self.

This means that the first dimension must be intelligent among other things.

The equation:

1 intelligence = Thought

Nothing can be formed by a thought alone so we must add more to our equation.

1 intelligence = "thought" = idea

1 idea + action = 2

The equal symbol is the time it takes for 1 intelligence to form a though and than a idea to create an action/cause. The plus symbol represents the will that will cause the action to form 2.

2 is the black dot. The second dimension.

There is only one way the infinite could have formed the dot. By looking at it, it shouldn't be hard to tell how it must have been done?

The dot is very small compared to the infinite. And we can see that it is a totally different dimension than the surrounding white aria.

The infinite must have compressed its own body to form the second dimension.

There are way to check this:

If you think of a absolute vacuum as the first dimension "infinite". Every single matter "dimension" formed must be positive compared to it. There is nothing that can be as neutral as the absolute vacuum "The infinite". There is not one thing you can mention that even comes close to it.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join