It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Divine Matrix. Breaking the Mathematical Code.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Great thread so far, lots of interesting mathematical concepts. I have always thought that the whole of the universe could be represented and understood by numbers. Almost anything can be quantified as a number depending on what the variable is.

A human body has 213 bones. Using your theory if I understand that correctly that would be 2+1+3= 6 which would be infinity per the op and is also represented as ∞. Which is the basically 8 hourglass again per the op.

I started that equation to play devils advocate and possibly disprove the theory but that makes a lot of sense actually. Dang back to the drawing board. I find this fascinating and I will either help disprove this theory or help flush it out. S+F sir great thread.
edit on 25-4-2012 by subject1145 because: added formatting

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by subject1145

Thanks. i welcome the challenges you may or may not present to the table. just keep them on par with the thread nand are arguements on the subject will remain constructive. Thats one of the problems on here with skeptics alot of them see to be about destruction. Rather then taking themselves aswell as the person they disagree with to a new level of intelligence.

So lets start with your first one. How about we insert the carbon definition to 6. Makes that equation make much more sense doesn't it. 213 bones = 6 carbon or the physical body.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I thought the carbon reference was to easy and went with the infinity, and I was trying to point out how infinity is also represented by the ∞ which is a sideways 8 which was the hourglass.

I was trying to find an inteligent way to express that per the op, and my leap with the symbolism, a sideways hourglass would represent time not moving. Infinity as it were. To tired tonight to really express it properly, should be in bed but had to add what I thought to help with the thread.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I'm not here to give any bad regards to you OP. I am just glad to see someone is spreading the ancient knowledge of numerology. I know a bit of numerology my self, you've got it quite pinned down.

Keep it up!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by subject1145

Just kinda wanna elaborate more on your equation their.

2 Male and Female 1 Unity 3 Trinity. The physical spiritual and consciousness. = 6 the human carbon body which to go further with your infinity addition. It is a time machine.

As you have children not only are you passing along your physical genes that allow your physical self to live on. But you are allowing a soul to come back in to life. Aslong as their are children being born their are souls coming back.

While this is taking place and you die. A child being created allows you to come back and experience it all over again.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SparkOfSparks6

I had no idea it mirorred ancient numerology. I kinda just took what I knew about science and religion and created a nuimerological table that best explained our existence and reality.

Makes sense though. It being ancient knowledge. Nothing is ever a real discovery.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I would like to see proof of this by the way. Do you have any sources?

As Dio once said "your living in a time machine"

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
this may not have anything to do with what you were talking about but.....

i was thinking, in the way that we can store information on computer chips, eventually particles, ( do we store information on atoms/molecules in size?)...... is it possible for information to be stored in photons? that may be dumb because telephone wires contain some form of electrical impulse with information attached,, also the brain and neurons hold information........ as you can see i dont know what im talking about, more or less if any one knows if its possible there could be decipherable information in particles and atoms in space,,

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I didn't read the whole thread before my response, OP, which is unusual, but I didn't want to get caught up in someone else's response before I responded directly to what you wrote.
This is my take on numbers, and really, everything else, by extension: numbers, are a man conceived and dominated concept of attributing a variable to a "reality" in order to manipulate it to get an answer and then manipulate that.
In other words, we can come about a system, and give it "rules" and make it look legitimate and infallible, but it is still something we devised for expression and manipulation.....
Surely, in this complex metaphoric mix of a "universe," if there exists a higher power, knowlege, whatever, there is a quotient, a variable, an example, that we can neither express nor are we prepared to explain, or replicate or manipulate.
I sincerely hope so.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

Wouldn't it be presumptions to assume that memories ie information is nothing more then electrically charge dparticles ie energy.

So to answer you yes!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

To the first part of your reply I say If we all looked at the world around us in that light their would be no need for you or I to be on ats the internet or have any type of technology in our house. As everything around us would just remind us that it's all meant for mankind to manipulate and understand the world around him.

To the last part of your post I say To understand god this supreme consciousness you speak of. You must understand the world around you. Because the world around is the god you seek. Gotta love the beginning and the end. As that means god is everything. We are just the quantum particles living within his consciousness there fore we are nothing but his imagination.

Who is his quantum counterpart? That is what we should figure out.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I heartily appreciate the thread and your response. I do not seek God, however. And I know the world around me very well, a few times over, as I am sure you do, as well, and many others, besides. God is not the world, I do not think....and thinking does not mean I AM LOL
It just means I think, like many others.

What I described above is that we can come up with many numbers, and equations, and make the reality FIT what we would like. We can even say through the "double slit experiment" that it is obvious that through our observations we affect the outcome, relativity, etc....

but what I say, is I sincerely hope there is something indefineable we have not accounted for, cannot see nor spell out, for we would have corrupted it already, in our search to make everything
"relative" to excuse ourselves and control the outcome.
Mankind, or whatever is here and wherever here is, cannot let go of the need to control absolutely everything......and I sincerely hope in the end that it is a beginning to knowing and loving that which we cannot control......

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

It is a scary thought or feeling when something enters our lives and causes us to question and forget the realm we just left. What I mean is there are those who thought reality wa sso complex no way anyone could ever understand it. And that's true to a point.

They come across something new a new idea that shows them it's not so complex after all. But see the thing is once you answer one question or many at one time you have to ask many others. 1 doorway will aways open for other doors to be opened.

After cutting all the trimming so fyour post I feel you hope their is a god. Not in the since of some biological or spiritual entity but you wish something wasn't understandable.

That's highly impossible. Let me explain gods realm to you. He or she is surrounded by other gods. Who inside their brains are multiverses and dimensions. Who are inside the samething they ar ein for infinity.

Now we can use understanding of nyumbers to crunch down their and our existence.

They are inside a brain ttherefore they are electrically charged particles or imaginations. Just as we are.

We can use this thread to break down their and our matrix. The differences are like this. in one dream physics work the ame as they do in our awake state of reality. But because we can dream of super powers and flying without technology. that means there are other realms that allow this to happen.

But at the end of the day it's all just a thought. Yes 1 thought can create all this including you.

What could be non comprehensible?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Yes, If you know of Pythagoras he is known to be origin of numerology. What we see in the ancient monument's among us, we see that numerology is far far older than Pythagoras. As for the sources, I can give you a series of occult books you can dwell and study on, if that's fine with you.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Gotta tell ya, I love matrix threads.

If you are looking for significance in the meaning of numerical digits 0-9 I'd say that you only need two digits...
0 and 1.

This is what happens when you combine a 0 and 1... it looks like the power button on your computer...

From the 0 and 1 all numbers and characters are created. 0 means "OFF" and 1 means "ON".
The 0 and 1 describes all things but it is cumbersome to deal with long strings of zero's and ones'.
Therefore, we create short hand methods, new symbols to signify the meanings.

The digits 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 are shorthand notations of digital 0's and 1's.

The Power Button on your computer or your cell phone or whatever is the precise definition of the human generative act, with the 0 representing the womb of the matrix and the 1 representing the penetrative member. The result is a new symbol, that of the Power Button.
edit on 4/25/2012 by SayonaraJupiter because: add about power button

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

What I mean is I know what numerology is mine happens to be 7 at it's root. What I wanna know is how does what your talking about compare to what I'm talking about.

Has ancient man broken into the matrix? Which I know they did but I mean in this fashion sense.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

I like that post! It's thought provoking. Yes when it get down to the very root 1's and 0's are all you need. but that's if your tallking to someone on the same level.

What I have in the op is an easy to go by and understand key to breaking down the matrix around them. All the numbers have their place in the universe. The problem with the power button is it tells us on or off. it doesn't tell us how.

That's where the other numbers come in.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
reply to post by tetra50

It is a scary thought or feeling when something enters our lives and causes us to question and forget the realm we just left. What I mean is there are those who thought reality wa sso complex no way anyone could ever understand it. And that's true to a point.

They come across something new a new idea that shows them it's not so complex after all. But see the thing is once you answer one question or many at one time you have to ask many others. 1 doorway will aways open for other doors to be opened.

After cutting all the trimming so fyour post I feel you hope their is a god. Not in the since of some biological or spiritual entity but you wish something wasn't understandable.

That's highly impossible. Let me explain gods realm to you. He or she is surrounded by other gods. Who inside their brains are multiverses and dimensions. Who are inside the samething they ar ein for infinity.

Now we can use understanding of nyumbers to crunch down their and our existence.

They are inside a brain ttherefore they are electrically charged particles or imaginations. Just as we are.

We can use this thread to break down their and our matrix. The differences are like this. in one dream physics work the ame as they do in our awake state of reality. But because we can dream of super powers and flying without technology. that means there are other realms that allow this to happen.

But at the end of the day it's all just a thought. Yes 1 thought can create all this including you.

What could be non comprehensible?

What makes you think you know the realm of god? What makes you so certain that you know what is beyond? These are all questions that experts are still trying to find out. Here you are claiming that you know. Like I said what makes you so certain? Good thread by the way. Would like to see more challenges to the op though. I'll be back again to do that sometime. I just joined the site and kind of wanna get my hands dirty around here before I go making any splashes.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic

That's where the other numbers come in.

Absolutely. We need those extra symbols (0-9 and A-Z and more) as a shorthand to describe reality. And we need even more symbols, more shorthand, to describe it.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

Like anything else always start basic and work your way to complexity. that way you give yourself a chance to learn and experiement with all the angles. That way by the time your ready for the advanced levels it's no sweat.

I think we'll stick with the basic terminalogy for now. Help people just getting into it. As you see not alot of contributors to the thread. It's to new and out of the box.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join