It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Divine Matrix. Breaking the Mathematical Code.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
So many believe math is the universal language. How many of you believe math is also keys to the coded reality? Are numbers keys to figuring out this seemingly complex matrix? Can it be broken?

Lets give'er a go eh?

Alright so what if I told you each number had meanings. And if we are to break the Divine Matrix Paradox we need to give these numbers meanings that pertain to existence, our reality.

Would I be a fool for believing so? Or have I found the doorway in?

If at any time you feel that you have a better answer please respond. This thread isn't me saying hey I have all the answeres it's saying. Lets figure this matrix out and open doorways that could benefit mankind.

How so what if the key to immortality true real immortality was locked away in numbers. What if religion and proof of a saviour was locked away in numbers?

What if their is a way to predict and determine everything through numbers?

If you knew this wa s100% truth would you want to dicover it? Or would you hide from it?

This is my presentation.

Evil or Divine?

What does the number zero represent and what could it be?

0 = Container. It is the shape of atoms, the sun, the earth and most anything that has something within. Because zero cannot be contributed to anything else because there is always something no matter what. Zero contains everything the exact opposite of what we believe it to be.

So what does zero contain? 1-9. Believe it! Let me show you why.

1 = Unity

2 = Male and Female

3 = Physical self, Spiritual self, and the Universal conciousness.

4 = The unity of male and female. 2 spiritual bodies and 2 physical bodies.

5 = This has been attributed to Jesus. What can we learn about this number. 2+3 = 5. What does that mean for him. It says Jesus had male and female attributes aswell as being 3 the complete unity of 2selves with the universe. The man was a meditator. Because he had female and male qualities it is why we speculate whether he was gay or not. This is the kinda man we will be looking for in our modern Jesus. 5 also represents the elements.

6 = Infinity. I say this because it is a 2 dimensional spiral. It also represents carbon our carbon universe. 2 and 3 also help explain how 6 is infinity. Think about mathematics. Being carbon it also represents the physical body. 6 also represents the 6 senses.

7 = The soul. The spirit. It is the divine number and the soul is truly divine.

8 = The hourglass or time if you like.

9 = Imperfection. Everything that is translucent. The side of the spectrum we don't see. In other words. It is the opposite to all the other numbers. Imagine 6 representing the physical body and it's 6 senses. Now flip it upside down. 9 is 1 away from 10 and 10 is 1 which is unity. 9 is chaos.

All of this makes up what we percieve to be reality in these numbers. And zero holds them all. That is why it's the power of zero. Only 0 can contain such a conoction. Because after all what else is it good for?

So now lets throw out a mathematical equation that has meaning to get this party started.

13 is 6+7. What does this mean in numbers. It's the unity of the physical body with the spiritual body which can only be obtained through what the number adds to which is 4. 1+3 is 4. Which is the coming together of male and female.

So this new creation in the world is brought on by 2 spiritual bodies and 2 physical bodies creating 1. When 1 is created you get 2 which is a child that is the unity of physical body and spiritual body.

See what I mean when I talk about Divine Matrix?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I would assertain that yes there could be an infinite amount of meanings and mathematical equations that can confuse or make it hard for someone to truly want to spend any time with this.

Don't be overwhelmed. Listen there are so many decisions you have to make in life. Alot of them come down to yes or no. Blue or red. Some offer even more various choices. But you are only ever going to choose one.

This is forseen your life has already been planned out! How? Because your life is nothing more then a mathematical equation. In science and in Spirituality and life. How? Because you are who you are.

You are only ever going to make certain choices. It's an equation already solved.

But there is hope. There are alternate realities where you make opposite choices as you did here. And the possibilities are endless. Sadly you are here right now and your stuck in this Equation.

Now on with the show.

In order to break this code we need to focus on core ingredients. When we do the math when we attribute things to numbers we need not worry about 4 apples sitting on the table. We need to focus on things that matter and are directly connected to our reality and universe.

That is how this matrix will be broken. Whose riding along?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Seriously, do you believe this? Really?

You've overthought everything, the whole universe infact.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Okandetre

You should write out a well thought out reply that proves or disproves the op.
I'm willing to listen to anything intellectual someone wants to present to the table.
After all we are all on this journey together.
Let us help eachother knock down walls rather then pin ourselves in them.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

I would but it comes back to the old arguement of disproving what hasn't even been proven. You added arbitrary values to numbers. You didn't really prove where these came from apart from you thought that one number meant this. The point of mathematics is that is ultimately simple, numbers don't need extra values added to them. The whole spirituality of math is barking up the wrong tree.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I think the idea needs more development and refinement, but I think the basic essence of what you're describing is a very good idea. I've thought in similar ways, thought not necessarily expressed it the same. Basic patterns that repeat over and over in reality, and are composed of certain fundamental aspects. I think I'll give helping to develop this idea a go, and probably developing parallels to non-numeric concepts and whatnot...but not right now...lol
edit on 25-4-2012 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-4-2012 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Okandetre

I'm going to re describe what this is about for those who are thinking just like you. Who may have or may not have read the descriptions before jumping into the fray.

I'm not pulling at strawls or pulling papers out of a hat and attributing them to numbers. I'm taking everything that makes up the universe and attributing to the numbers 1-9. It is not just coincidence that numbers hold true values that can be percieved as the physical world.

After all your dna is only a sequence of like 4 different letters. All one has to do to turn a microscopic organism into another is remove the nucleus and add another that has been modified through messing around with the sequence.

Just like creating a video game with 1's and zero's.

Now think about what has just been said. Want to deny a matrix now? Still think numbers hold no value?

You can believe what you want. But I think we need to research this a littl efurther then we are. I think some of the problem is were not giving ourselves enough credit to take on such an animal.

It's alright. We're in this together.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TheJourney

Want to know another crazy coincidence. Tibetan monks believe that the soul goes through a period of 49 days after death before it can be rincarnated again. 4 + 9 is 13.

I already told you about 13 at the top. Coincidence or divine intervention?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I'm about to go to bed...but before I do, let me just say that in the past, I developed a basic explanation of the numbers 0-3. I thought this was significant, but I didn't develop it further than that. This whole thing, at the very least, may spark certain ways of thinking in me that may be significant. I'll at least post an explanation of the numbers 0-3 tomorrow.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TheJourney

What I tried to do was fit everything in our reality into the numbers that are at the very basic level which are the single digits 0-9.

I really didnt' have to try as religious sects and science already attributes numbers to things. So it really wasn't that hard.

Each number and each meaning I gave. I did it very basic. Sure There more meanings I could have given to each number. But I wanted to keep it very basic and show that if we stay to the core we can prove through math that it is a matrix.

If you take what I have given and play with it it's almost fool proof. Like I admitted though it is infinite so anyone can dtermine anything.

Example. There 4 apples sittin on my table does that mean 2 people are getting intimate. Or are in union.

No. You getting away from the whole point. The point is to break down our reality using 10 numbers.

0-9 10 numbers. 10 = 1 unity. 1 consciousness. 1 universe.

I'll be glad to hear what you've come up with.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Aleister Crowley's OTO was represented with 777.

What does this mean? 7+7+7 = 21 = 3.

Aleister Crowley's occults were focused on meditation. Whether it's considered prominant in his teachings or not.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

This was answered by Lewis Carroll in 'Through the Looking Glass'. Humpty Dumpty gave us the best answer of all.

`And only one for birthday presents, you know. There's glory for you!'

`I don't know what you mean by "glory,"' Alice said.

Humpty Dumpty smiled contemptuously. `Of course you don't -- till I tell you. I meant, "there's a nice knock-down argument for you!"

`But "glory" doesn't mean "a nice knock-down argument,"' Alice objected.

`When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, `it means just what I choose it to mean -- neither more nor less.

`The question is,' said Alice, `whether you can make words mean so many different things.'

`The question is,' said Humpty Dumpty, `which is to be master - - that's all.'

Alice was too much puzzled to say anything, so after a minute Humpty Dumpty began again.

`They've a temper, some of them -- particularly verbs, they're the proudest -- adjectives you can do anything with, but not verbs -- however, I can manage the whole of them! Impenetrability! That's what I say!'

If you examine this, it's loaded. Lewis Carroll was a mathematician. The entire set of Alice stories were equations set in parable. His final conclusion is that God's glory is impenetrable. Impenetrability is the state by which one thing cannot occupy the space of another thing. One will overrule the other. With God, men are like words, but he can handle them all. We are not capable of adding it all up, as all of it is locked into the whole. The whole cannot occupy the same space as God, therefore, it is impenetrable. The two are not the one.

There is your final answer. Now, read Humpty Dumpty as a literal lament.

Man sat on the wall of choice when he was vulnerable like an egg on a wall.

Man took knowledge and used it before he was ready (before the egg hatched), and had a great fall (from God’s grace). If he had just waited, he would have become his potential by hatching.

All of the King’s tools (technology) and all of the King’s men (Alchemists/Scientists/Mathematicians) could not put man back in his place of glory again.

The question is: "Who is to be master?" God or man?

Hit the link in my signature, then search Humpty keyword.

edit on 25-4-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Did anyone notice that the number 23. Being exactly half the chromosomes needed to complete a human is this.

2 and 3. So we get male and femlae and the holy trinity. To make it simpler. One person. Btw this is where the matrix gets complex in it's mathematical code. Because we are using the same meanings for double standards.

23 + 23 = 46 = 10 = 1.

Even the math says that 2 people have to come together to make 1.

It doesn't lie. But I'm not to confident in it yet.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Sadly I think you have missed the point here. Like I've said multiple times in the link were not worried about how many keys you have on your keyboard and how that means your going to watch some tv show tonight.

I'm simply taking out all the b/s and making this a respectable thread about something that needs to be taken seriously. Did you see what I did for the Tibetan monks a few replies ago?

How about the number 23 that I just added before this reply? Until we accept that we are gods of our own reality In other words we have the power to destroy or create the same as god. If we wanted to right now we could destroy this whole world.

Until we accept that we are gods among gods. Instead of focusing on being dirt. We'll never go nowhere. It's time to take initiutive.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
Did anyone notice that the number 23. Being exactly half the chromosomes needed to complete a human is this.

2 and 3. So we get male and femlae and the holy trinity. To make it simpler. One person. Btw this is where the matrix gets complex in it's mathematical code. Because we are using the same meanings for double standards.

23 + 23 = 46 = 10 = 1.

Even the math says that 2 people have to come together to make 1.

It doesn't lie. But I'm not to confident in it yet.

So when you say that the mathematical code gets a little complex you are saying that now 2 represents Male and or female and 3 is reprsenting the existence of the person. Which could either be male or female.

We don't know because we are talking about chromosomes. Through numbers and 23 cannot specify male or female because it's half of the required equation.

What else do you got? Btw loved the Reincarnation reference. Have you read the Tibetan Book Of The Dead?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by KingLeoric

Check this out. The number 23 representing half a human right?

2 + 3 = 5. The elements. Every person is a representation of all 5 elements working together harmoniously to create a human. The pentagram is our seal.

23 + 23 = 46 = 10 = 1. 5 + 5 = 10 = 1.

Both equations tell you that 2 people 2 people are needed to create one person.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
If you want to discover how the amazing way in which number harmonizes with the sacred geometries of religions to generate superstring theory, the codon structure of human DNA, the mathematical basis of the seven types of musical octave species, the bone composition of the human skeleton, etc, study the research at
smphillips.8m.com...
You will learn about the mathematical nature of the divine paradigm/pattern that determines phenomena at every scale of physical reality. The research is mentally challenging, so do not expect instant answers. If you persevere, you will encounter wonders....

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I wanted to disprove this thread and cannot simply for the equation that I'm about to do.

3 + 4 = 7.

7 + 3 = 10 = 1

7 + 4 = 11 = 2

After using your key in the op it makes to much sense.

I'll break it down for everyone else.

E1. We have the trinity and the union of male and female creating the soul.

E2. We have the soul and the holy trinity in unity. or you could say creating the universe.or consciousness

E3. The soul and the union of male and female creating a new life. male or female. And both depending on how you go about it as we are both female and male created taking qualities from both. You could say creating the universe.

I used to frown on this kind of thing because of the inifinite possibilities. But like you said cut out all the bull and see if this thing is plausible. I believe it is. Simpley because the math works so well. And if you have a key like your to tell you what the numbers represent you can make the assumption you are on the right path.

Truth is we can never know. But we can use these ideas to try to pull ourself up out of the mud. No one ever got anywhere by disbelieving in anything. Now a days even a scientist can believe in a soul.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by KingLeoric

Did you notice something in your mathematical equation? Check this out.

5 + 6 = 11

The elements and the senses and or carbon making the universe because 11 = 2 which is male and female and this is what this universe is. It is both male and female when looking at it as a whole.

7 + 3 = 10

This hals already been explained.

Now take 10 + 11 = 22 = 4.

What we have here is Universal consciousness plus the physical universe of male and female summed up by the union of male and female. Unity.

Lets see if we can prove it wrong another way. 10 = 1 + 11 + 2 = 3.

Unified consciousness of male and female create the holy trinity.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Listen thanks to this thread I have found ways to a new life. Consciousness is so much more clearer to me then ever before. it's not just this thread exactly but ones like it. I try to disprove them and simply cannot I got one last addition and I'm out.

I tried to use 2 random numbers and they simply fit together perfectly.

7 + 5 = 12.

What we have here is that the soul and the elements come together to create the holy trinity. In other words the spiritual body and everything that makes uo our reality ia universal consciousness.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join