It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donut-shaped UFO over New York

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Apologies if this had been posted and feel free to remove but I'm looking for explanations on this video, is there for example, a camera mode to explain the changing shape of the object? I am also aware of some UFO reports which suggests the ability to "morph" shape. So anyone have any theories as to what this is?

Description:

East Hampton, New York 04-07-12 - I am sending three videos. One is from 4:00 AM, April 7, 2012. This object seemed to respond in its appearance after I flashed it with my LED flashlight, and changed direction. It was originally heading from east to west, but then changed direction and headed south after it "glowed intensely" until it disappeared. I did not change the focus or any other settings, as you can see the stars remain the same before, during and after the orb glowed brightly. The strange thing about this object was that it had a hole in the center, which can be clearly seen in my video. It makes it appear like a donut.

Not sure about the LED flashlight bit, but it's interesting footage.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.
edit on 25/4/2012 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Very nice find. Personally, I'm not sure what it is. However, I have personally witnessed a morphing UFO, as well as seen plenty of videos of such from a user on Youtube named SeeingUFOsPA. They seem legitimate, as does this video.

However, I will withhold judgement on whether or not this is the real thing until real "ATS experts" come and share what they think.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

looks similar to the objects seen in video of when the tether broke when the space shuttle was deploying or retieving a satelite.there were hundreds of these things floating around the broken tether as it floated away.they had holes in their centers like this one.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
i was also reminded of the so called 'tether ufos'. not sure if the camera zoom is responsible in any way for the object's appearance, but it's certainly an interesting (though short) clip. i made a gif with the object enlarged and various filters applied;

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by cantinapesao

It does! I was racking my mind to think what it loked like as it reminded me of something?? That is it, the Nasa incident

Godd job

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Star and Flag because this is what my neighbor stated he saw here in north Florida around the middle of last year above the trees.

Tether from the space shuttle? Close enough to see and video?

EDIT to add video I found researching for the space shuttle tether incident:

edit on 4/25/2012 by dreams n chains because: add video found

edit on 4/25/2012 by dreams n chains because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
It is the police 'batman' signal informing all LEO to gather round.

Mod Note: Please review this thread
edit on 25-4-2012 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Looks to me almost like someone was attempting to film something in their microscope, but didn't have the proper adapter for a direct connection between m'scope and cam.

[sarcasm]
That black and white technology is certainly coming along too. Just think, one day we'll have properly lit video in color even.. Just think of how wonderful the future will be when we can watch videos in full color.[/sarcasm]

Anyway, anyone with me on video through microscope, intentionally altered with bad lighting and color removal.plus intention camera jerkiness to create the illusion of attempting to video something far away in the sky?

That's what it looks like to me.
I'm surprise we don't see more people trying to pass off microscope video of very small things on a slide as very large things in the sky.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I see one of the YouTube comments from the OP video refer to this possibly being "dragonfly drones".

If these are real.... they do seem like the perfect candidate to create such a light.... but why light up if they are secret drones?

Link to pictures here

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

it looks like your necklace. what are you hiding?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Yes the camera can cause what looks like morphing the bulk of YouTube videos shot at night show it, the main problem is cameras set to autofocus, they hunt for focus so lights appear to change shape as they over/under focus.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by cantinapesao

looks similar to the objects seen in video of when the tether broke when the space shuttle was deploying or retieving a satelite.there were hundreds of these things floating around the broken tether as it floated away.they had holes in their centers like this one.

BINGO!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Left this at the video:

A mode of vibration for flat things, a link in my channel at one time might still be there, has a hole like a drum vibration only this is Tesla coil vibrations illuminating the surrounding gasses as he did in his lab years ago.

youtu.be...

If a Teslaship then a flat coil drive is evident.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

Left this at the video:

A mode of vibration for flat things, a link in my channel at one time might still be there, has a hole like a drum vibration only this is Tesla coil vibrations illuminating the surrounding gasses as he did in his lab years ago.

youtu.be...

If a Teslaship then a flat coil drive is evident.

Boyd Bushman walking the walk:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

Well the coil should be flat.
Check the section on flat vibrations:

mysite.du.edu...

The fundamental of the circular membrane has f = (0.7655/2a)(T/σ)1/2. This frequency is 1.53 times greater than the fundamental of a string of length equal to the diameter of the membrane. Again, the first overtone is not harmonic with the fundamental, the frequency ratio being 1.59, four semitones.

Not important just that flat flying objects such as UFOs show up in videos as
vibrating flat modes.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by iforget

Screw getting nicked by that copper

new topics

top topics

join