It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm the Nobody. For Real... I'm here to explain and answer questions.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TheNobody14

So how is the weather in Michigan?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
i live in buffalo

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I can give you a damn good truth that i've learned being The Master Mason...

there is no such thing as free-will...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TheNobody14

I didn't ask where you lived. I am quite familiar with Buffalo. Now, again, give us proof of what you claim.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tsubaki
reply to post by Destinyone

Well, it doesn't feel any different. When should I notice a change? She's still nagging the sdjojdiosj out of me.
Here is a good test to see if she is really a nag or not.... START or STOP, doing ALLLL the things she "nags" about..... then see if she still nags, cause then she really is a nag, otherwise, some people who call others a nag, actualy cause the nagging....

Example.... my rommates have allways been curtious people who cleaned up after themselves, so that is a standard I excpect for ANYONE who lives at or visits my house.... common courtesy, ya know??

My current BF, thinks he lives in a hotel where you litter freely and some majical elf is supposed to run after him all day picking up his crap.....

I was never a nag before this.... well, I told him there was no elf, so he finally started doing it him self, and like magic, the nagging stopped.....

So we realized, there was an elf after all, a nagging elf who put a curse on me for not cleaning up after my BF, and to break the curse, my bf said, screw you elf! I am not living like that!!! Started cleaning up after himself, and PRESTO!!! It seems the elf moved out of our house!

Worked like a charm!!!

edit on 25-4-2012 by mellisamouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I don't know how... really... how...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

edit on 25-4-2012 by webpirate because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
OK. That will do. The thread is now closed until TheNobody14 contacted staff with some sort of proof of all his claims.

15). Posting: You will not Post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate. You will not solicit personal information from any member. You will not use information gathered from this website to harass, abuse or harm other people.

Closed until further notice.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join