It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm the Nobody. For Real... I'm here to explain and answer questions.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Oh and I've been told by Jesus in a dream... for people not to refer to me as Jesus.

I'm not Jesus. I'm the second messiah.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
You didn't answer my question,Is there a problem?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
Are we gonna fight or change this year?

I don't know, honestly. I don't know what will happen in the future...

link   

Originally posted by TheNobody14
Oh and I've been told by Jesus in a dream... for people not to refer to me as Jesus.

No you're not...the second messiah joined ATS last month....that makes you the 3rd messiah...

Des

edit on 25-4-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

link   
2nd messiah..please bless me with a 2012 Lancer Evo. I promise to use it to spread the "word".

link   
edit
edit on 25-4-2012 by TheNobody14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Dear TheNobody14,

Please show us your knowledge. Illuminate us with your insight. So, what did Satan accuse humanity of day and night before god?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tsubaki
2nd messiah..please bless me with a 2012 Lancer Evo. I promise to use it to spread the "word".

Psshhtt I wish I could.

I even asked them to make me win the lottery and I've played it on several occasions to no avail... nothing I can do about money, unfortunately. Pity. Some king, huh? hahahhahah

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion

Dear TheNobody14,

Please show us your knowledge. Illuminate us with your insight. So, what did Satan accuse humanity of day and night before god?

Nooo idea... really.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Wanna hear something bad?

The Joplin tornadoes were done after me... because my little Dog died... he looked just like the one on this tarot card.

upload.wikimedia.org...

Since I am the fool... yeah.. and then I started thinking my neighbor... who is annoying... I was thinking in my head... you stupid... you're old and look like Janis Joplin...

result... Joplin Tornados resulted in 2.2 billion dollars in damage... etc..etc

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Dear TheNobody14,

Nooo idea... really.

Then how can you know the anti-Christ? More to the point, why would you come here and claim you are? What purpose would that serve?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Dear TheNobody14,

I wanted to.. because lots of people on GLP kept asking for 'the nobody' to reveal himself...

Nooo idea... really.

Then how can you know the anti-Christ? More to the point, why would you come here and claim you are? What purpose would that serve?

I wanted to.. because lots of people on GLP kept asking for 'the nobody' to reveal himself... so I'm doing it.
edit on 25-4-2012 by TheNobody14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TheNobody14

You transmitted nothing. Try again, all you did was post the quotes.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Well, what can you do? Ghost recon is coming out soon, I guess that'll do, or you could pay my rent or something?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Can't do anything, really. Can't have sex since I'm one of the 144,000. Nothing to do here in boring whore of babylon...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Dear TheNobody14,

I wanted to.. because lots of people on GLP kept asking for 'the nobody' to reveal himself... so I'm doing it.

I know who you are, I scan GLP although I would not join it. As to my point, provide proof of your claims. I asked a simple question, give an answer. What does Satan accuse humanity of, day and night, before God. Show that you are illuminated.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Dear TheNobody14,

I know who you are, I scan GLP although I would not join it. As to my point, provide proof of your claims. I asked a simple question, give an answer. What does Satan accuse humanity of, day and night, before God. Show that you are illuminated.

I know what you mean... I'll give you MY answer...though, I was not taught this or learned it or anything...

He claims sin isn't really a big deal...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Is my answer right?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Dear TheNobody14,

I know what you mean... I'll give you MY answer...though, I was not taught this or learned it or anything...

Dear TheNobody14,

You did not answer my question. I asked what he accused us of, not what he didn't accuse us of. I would expect better logic from the anti-christ.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Dear TheNobody14,

Dear TheNobody14,

You did not answer my question. I asked what he accused us of, not what he didn't accuse us of. I would expect better logic from the anti-christ.

idk lol. please tell me

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join