It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF !! – New Super Agency Bypasses Congress !! The NWO is Already Here Peeps! Zionists in Action

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

WTF !! – New Super Agency Bypasses Congress !! THE NWO IS ALREADY HERE PEEPS! ZIONISTS IN ACTION

ufohunterorguk.com...

Obama and the Democrats brag about Dodd-Frank as one of their great achievements. Now we know why. The bill gives dictatorial power to new agencies and allows unlimited collecting and sharing of your information. The agencies have no accountability to congress or voters.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 24-4-2012 by sylent6 because: too many links

edit on 24-4-2012 by sylent6 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/25/2012 by dbates because: Caps lock title edit

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I have tried looking this up and I haven't find it anywhere here ats as of yet. So Mods you know the deal, if its already posted somewhere then kill it.

Apparently the Obama Administration as found itself a new "Super Agency" called the Office of Financial Research. They can demand information on whoever from any banks at anytime when they see fit and they are funded by the banks themself..huh?

The video is a clip from youtube which was aired on fox news goes on to say that this agency doesn't answer to congress but the federal reserve themselves. So the federal reserves says "hey we sure as heck not going to pay for this, you are!" So they turn around and tax the banks themselves..huh..wait what??

So in other word, are the banks paying this new agency to look into our information when they darn please? Yes they are and Dodd-Frank are the ones who authorize this.

Well this Agency takes off after July 1st of 2012. So in other words, we the people will be paying more taxes to have ourselves look into?

What is your opinion on this?

[url=http://ufohunterorguk.com/2012/04/23/wtf-new-super-agency-bypasses-congress-the-nwo-is-already-here-peeps-zionists-in-action/]ufohunterorguk.com[ /url]
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Well i'd say forward the info to the opposition leaders, ask for answers daily and wait to see if the sh**it comes out (could take long though).

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sylent6

Well it's about damn time!!!
I swear I thought it would never show.
I swear those PTB would be late for their own funeral.
Where's my popcorn???.........and my gun...s.

On with the show mate!!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Been posted many times.

But still have to say that it's the fault of the American people as they are the only ones who had the chance to stop the encroaching Police State under their new dictatorship...and they didn't.

American Idol was and always be more important to pay attention to.

Peace

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
There are only two rational reasons to do business with a bank. The first reason is that you have so much wealth lying about you find it necessary to store that wealth in a bank. The second reason is you require a loan. Most people I know do not use banks for either one of these reasons, and simply do because it is the "system" in place. Yes, it would cause some hardship to refuse to acquiesce to the "system", but then again, I keep reading more and more of all the hardship caused by acquiescing to the "system" so if hardship is the deal, wouldn't that hardship serve us better by simply refusing to do business with banks?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Easier said than done my man, if I could do without banks altogether, I would. I need to cash my checks though, and around here, only a bank that you have an account with will do it. If I could only find a job willing to pay cash, I could avoid banks, and the income tax

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

This is what I am getting at about hardship. It seems increasingly clear that hardship is imminent even if you are doing business with a bank. If this is so, why keep surrendering to them when the hardship will be the same free or as a slave?

As my ex girlfriend's little boy used to say when he was two; "I am Spotticus!"

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
GovTracker -

H.R. 4173 (111th): Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act

Brief Summary -

A bill to promote the financial stability of the United States by improving accountability and transparency in the financial system, to end "too big to fail", to protect the American taxpayer by ending bailouts, to protect consumers from abusive financial services practices, and for other purposes.

H.R. 4173 - Complete Bill

If people are going to read it I suggest you break out your Gibberish to English disctionary...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Holy crap dude, that thing is long as hellllllllll. And you are right about keeping a BS dictionary, I mean law dictionary close at hand too.....

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

A bill to "end too big to fail"? Congress all ready has legislation that was supposed to do this. That legislation are the anti-trust laws that have been well established.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
goodbye, DEMOCRACY

American is now a DICTATORSHIP

courtesy of DODD FRANK

no more need for CONGRESS, when Judge, Jury & Executioner (& tax collector) are the FEDERAL RESERVE!!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux

A bill to "end too big to fail"? Congress all ready has legislation that was supposed to do this. That legislation are the anti-trust laws that have been well established.

From what I have seen of the bill their way to "stop to big to fail banks" seems to be to move oversight from congress over to this body, who answers to the Fed. From what I see it looks like the equivelant of having the SS invesitgate Auschwitz for crimes.

My irritation level with Congress has been pegged for sometime now. I dont understand how a group of 535 people can be so completely slack jawed howl at the moon stupid and lazy. No one wants to exercise the checks and balances we have but by God congress will hold hearings into the Football injury scam and Obama will wiegh in the the Zimmerman - Martin fiasco.

What I really think this bill does.... It does prevent to big to fail.. However its not geard at banks / financial institutions.. Its a bill to ensure Congress is to big to fail and this bill goes out of its way to protect members of Congress and nothing more.

I really do hope people will get you and vote..
edit on 25-4-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-4-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
"THE NWO IS ALREADY HERE PEEPS!"

Oh look, a thread with a sensationalist title on ATS. I've never seen one of those before...

I hate how people start threads like these with a panicky sensationalist title in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS. Just trying to grab attention to build up stars & flags.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

In BAN you are supposed to copy/paste the exact "article" title.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by Xaphan

In BAN you are supposed to copy/paste the exact "article" title.

Part of the entire problem. ats knows it and loves the 'problem,' because it only means extra advertising income for them.

ats is hence part of the problem. They are like an extension of the National Enquirer, along with most members here. But, who cares. Most are just here to pass time anyway. Forget about having not passing along lies.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Good bye America... you were too busy fighting imaginary wars, that you forgot to protect your own citizens. How pathetic.

When will the common man and woman have enough guts to rise up and revolt against this poor excuse for a government?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by flice
Good bye America... you were too busy fighting imaginary wars, that you forgot to protect your own citizens. How pathetic.

When will the common man and woman have enough guts to rise up and revolt against this poor excuse for a government?

When that same common man and woman realize that Common Law and GODS law is for the common man.AS it stands right now it seems to me, Peeps are consenting to legality's and statues that don't apply to the common man. All I see is acceptance,consent, to be the common fictional robot without a fight,without an argument. Accept your status,we have already consented! IS it legal or lawful under what authority?? That's the problem. No One seem to know the difference between two simple words.Legal and Lawful! Until then, they will continue to take from us thru legalize, what can't be taken lawfully. I can't wait for the bill that says you need a license to walk. 90 percent will line up around the block to get that license thru consent.LMAO

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Well sir, if you read the terms of ATS you will know that you would have to post exactly what you found and not in your own words. So I don't have to make up anything but report here what I've research and found.

Thank you for your opinion though.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
GovTracker -

H.R. 4173 (111th): Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act

Brief Summary -

A bill to promote the financial stability of the United States by improving accountability and transparency in the financial system, to end "too big to fail", to protect the American taxpayer by ending bailouts, to protect consumers from abusive financial services practices, and for other purposes.

H.R. 4173 - Complete Bill

If people are going to read it I suggest you break out your Gibberish to English disctionary...

Also, if their definition of "accountability and transparency" is the same as Obama's, well you know how that goes. That their explanation is probably BULLSH#T and you will be kept in the dark.

" to promote the financial stability of the U.S." ...... yeah right
" to protect the American taxpayer" ..... since when does our gov. give a rats azz about us?????

I swear those politicians are on another planet ---- Planet Dorkus !!!!! Wish they would just float away and let us be.

FREEEDOOOMMM!!!!! [freedom from tyranny]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join