It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daily Show vs O'Reilly

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I dont think Herman really makes me think less of your country (in regards to intelligence at least, in regards to politics your whole countrys system makes me think less of it)... Its your countrys general population that makes me think less... anyways i'm over this debate now, i got a rant to type up!

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Yes Guam is a territory, but so is Puerto Rico and they were in the Olympics as their own country, and I think Guam was too. Not that being in the Olympics makes you a seperate country, just might give people the idea that they are...

Well, actually, Puerto Rico isn't a U.S. territory -- it's a U.S. commonwealth.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Well well well... Thundercould is the man to go to for territories, commonwealths and the rest of the US holdings... hy can you name all the so called Guano (sp?) Island the US has held, or currently holds... You knwo the Islands that are used only for Guano collection? I was reading the other day about how there are a large number of them under US control...

(no i'm not being sarcastic i'm just curious too see how much you know about the terrirotries and what not... i dont actually know the answer myself so you can just make it up to humour me if you want)

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I don't think O'Reilly will attack him because it's just a comedy show, and they both agreed on that. O'Reilly will be on Daily soon anyway, I thought I heard them say. Both he and Stewart know it's jokes.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Here's the video of Stewart ripping O'Reilly a new one. I don't think this is simply kidding around. Seems to be pointed criticism.

home.comcast.net...

O'Reilly is scheduled to appear on the Daily Show sometime next week. I wonder if he'll back out and start blubbering like a baby.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join