It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The media appears to have skipped a political personality in this upcoming 2012 election

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

2012 US Elections: This forum is restricted to discussion of the issues, personalities, controversies, conspiracies, and all other items related to the campaigns for national office in the 2012 US elections.

Republican Primaries and Caucuses

I just wanted to point out that there seems to be some sort of miscommunication within today's CNN media, it may be a conspiracy but after seeing this I think this is more of a controversy/issue really. Thoughts?

And, let's discuss election news; not just one particular candidate, ok? Thanks.
edit on 24-4-2012 by PhysicsAdept because: thread833727/pg2#pid13977755

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by PhysicsAdept

OK, editing because I misunderstood what was going on. Sorry about that.
edit on 4/24/2012 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Ok, from the main page under the Primaries Tab there is a person missing, and there is still someone there who has officially dropped out....So yeah....There is nothing I can build off that, except for the fact someone is being ignored...

edit on 24-4-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

Yes. Personally, even though I am not endorsing nor pushing my political beliefs on anyone, I do believe that every candidate deserves a fair shot of recognition, especially at this point in the race. Modern politics seems to have gone mad with irrelevance. I see a candidate there who should really have 0 delegates because they dropped... and... I think... there is one other candidate that has a couple delegate at least and I am nearly positive he has not dropped yet.

Intriguing.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I honestly don't think this was any different from your previous thread, but lets not mention the names...All we know according to the CNN link you provided someone is missing and the other one who dropped out almost over a month ago should not have any delegates period...Yeah there is something rotten in the state of Denmark about this hmmmmmmmmm....

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

Hmm yes. I wonder, though, if every candidate had received a fair shot in this upcoming 2012 election, that things would be any different as of now, besides of course the determent of the link provided...

I mean, not that I like that guy, but isn't that one Dr. guy a candidate? I just wonder where the motives are in determining such an erroneous website posting such as this one found on CNN... Surely there are others. Actually, by coincidence I have just finished watching a video on this particular subject matter concerning the upcoming 2012 elections. Let me share it:

Weird. It all seems to be directed towards that one guy who doesn't even show up on the website... so odd...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Even my grandma can see whats going on...........and she thinks the devil is real...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I love responding to these types of things on their facebook and the websites when they actually give a comment option...I do it at night when I get bored..

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

I mean, not that I like that guy, but isn't that one Dr. guy a candidate?

Yes, that one Dr. guy is still a candidate, and heard that he is still running strong. I don't know why the MSM would censor him, and just report on that other guy who uses Rogaine....

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Funny thing is, Paul came second in the states in the "latest races" bit just below the bar chart

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
the whole world is watching this election and the way it is handled and the whole world is laughing

they think they can get away with this, the sad thing is the american public will probably let them.

really no money should be donated, they should all get the same amount from the federal budget for promotional and touring use. all recites should then be published.

no wonder the American government is pushing for a one world government. they can get away with the illegal doings in a country as big as the United Sates, imagine what they think they could getaway with on a bigger scale.

could you imagine what the world would be like with these corrupt boofheads calling the shots.

Whateva

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Considering that Romney is basically guaranteed to get the nomination, it seems a little late to be all whipped up into a fury over voter fraud. The damage has already been done as far as people counting out everyone but Romney. This should've made it big when it happened, but it didn't, so I suspect it never will.

Edit: If the MSM starts covering it and it gets some exposure after Romney gets the nomination, people will disregard it because "he would've won anyway. It's not like it matters"

Copy and paste thread? Copy and paste reply.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
yep, I like that dr. guy
you know, just from a standpoint of what he says and how he is aware of the idea continuing

edit on 25-4-2012 by GBP/JPY because: Yahushua is our new King !!

edit on 25-4-2012 by GBP/JPY because: Yahweh is our new king

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
When you click the links to each individual states results. The other candidate is included in the results.

Not cool that the main page is not updated correctly.

new topics

top topics

join