It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does rudeness upset us so much ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

Asking you a direct question with a preceding explanation is not a one liner.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv
reply to post by sugarcookie1

My apologies sugarcookie...I have been sucked into defensive mode by "them" and we are detouring from your thread badly...a fine example of being rude IMHO...rude of me anyway...I know better!

Back on topic...I think all trolls...and people who intentionally de-rail threads are in the same catagory of people that let there animals poop in their neighbors yard...only trolls and de-railers do it electronically!

Just further proving that this generation has almost accepted rudeness as the norm...as much as we don't...it can become pretty normal...ATS is a fine example sometimes...people are rude without worry because there is no reprecussions for their behavior (unless they violate the T & C 's...)...but rudeness is almost a daily, in every thread, type of thing!

This is how i look at it the internet allows people to be nasty, for no good reason under the cover of anonymity...There is trolls on every thread why they use there energy for this i have no idea its such shame ..I have to believe that most aren't like this in r/l they are good people that just cant control themselves..Apology accepted
peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Rudeness upsets us so much because we are all rude little hypocrites.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsubaki

Define rudeness, please.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tsubaki
Rudeness upsets us so much because we are all rude little hypocrites.

Tsubaki
Ive been on ATS for over a year now and i don't see everyone the way your seeing them.. I don't see hypocrites i see most as good people that have different views..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Then again, Sugarcookie, are you tolerant of other people's behaviours...that is living within close proximity to many different tyes of people?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by InTheLight
reply to post by Tsubaki

Define rudeness, please.

I guess rudeness would be subjective honestly. We get mad when others do things we consider "rude" all the while doing things others may consider "rude" hence me saying we are all hypocrites.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsubaki

Bingo...subjectiveness.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

We all have our views, but we also have our egos

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by spocksbuttbaby
reply to post by jerryznv

can you help me to spell jerry i need help i have a spellchecker and pt turned off on my andriod tab it's so embarrassing i'm blushing i weely weely care wit you thinks of meme spellings jerry lol

predictable so so predictable

im bord jerry let take this outside so i can teach you some manners you ill mannered boy i dont think you have the brain power to truly answer the ladys question, sorry im just going by what you have said the way you said it and that imaginative user name of yours jerry.

in my yoda voice "emotion negative you have towards subject matter not the people but you low iq ant helpn matters lol

i love you gerry man lol answer the ladys question think about it and answer i want to see whats inside that brain of yours

spocksbuttbaby
Please stop derailing my thread ..I see your new to ATS but this is getting out of hand and i will alert a Mod if it keeps up..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Then again, Sugarcookie, are you tolerant of other people's behaviours...that is living within close proximity to many different tyes of people?

InTheLight
Yes i am ..I've learned to be they are tolerant to me i have many faults i will admit that.. I require allot of help on a daily basis being disabled and i look at people with love and respect..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by spocksbuttbaby

i want to see whats inside that brain of yours

You and me both!

I suppose there is a spot that only handles rudeness on my personal level...which you have described as individual...so I suppose in that sense...my idea of rudeness might not be anything close to yours...and vise versa!

The usual definition of rudeness can be fitted into most societal norms...but not always...you make that clear also!

So...I imagine the rude "factor" is indeed in the eye of the beholder depending on you societal doctrines!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tsubaki

reply to post by Tsubaki

Define rudeness, please.

I guess rudeness would be subjective honestly. We get mad when others do things we consider "rude" all the while doing things others may consider "rude" hence me saying we are all hypocrites.

Very true...and hard to swallow...we are hypocrites sometimes...the very things we disgust are the very things we do knowingly...or unknowingly!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Hayy you i just made jerry who was digging at you and not wanting to play your game or answer you question actually answer your question and he was polite about it to. lol all in two little posts from little old me

you should be thanking me lady and taken notes.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Hayy you i just made jerry who was digging at you and not wanting to play your game or answer you question actually answer your question and he was polite about it to. lol all in two little posts from little old me

spocksbuttbaby
What are you talking about? jerryznv is not digging on me..I never asked him a question..Like i said before please stop derailing my thread ..I see your new to ATS but this is getting out of hand and i will alert a Mod if it keeps up..peace,sugarcookie1 ..Go troll somewhere else..

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Yes Yes...thank you...I have seen how your logic and intellect...can really turn things around!

Much appreciated in a thread with this topic...you are truly an example for us!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

hay you got me all wrong lady i came into you tread and answered your question simply, its egos and comfort zones

we got a live demonstration of jerrys prime ego and a live demonstration of your comfort zone level.

isnt it obvious lol

peace and love and lights and stuff

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

hay you got me all wrong lady i came into you tread and answered your question simply, its egos and comfort zones

we got a live demonstration of jerrys prime ego and a live demonstration of your comfort zone level.

isnt it obvious lol

peace and love and lights and stuff

spocksbuttbaby
I gave you every chance to stop..You have done nothing but derail my thread and take great joy in doing so..you have been put on alert ..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
People taking responsibility for their own emotional states?
Heresy! Blasphemy!
Great idea too.
I wish more people would take responsibility for everything in their lives.
The world would be a much better place but it would certainly disenfranchise a great many who make their living by convincing others things are always someone else's fault.

I know some people who cannot let go of their anger and refuse to see that they could change how they feel if they bothered to assert control.
It's sad really because it's disempowering when others can make you "jump" at their whim.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join