It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive - Indoctrination 101: Teaching Chicago Students to Protest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Breitbart Story

A college prep high school in Chicago that according to U.S. News & World Report is a top 100 high school in the country held special "classes" in March during "Social Justice Week" that taught protesting techniques.

Much of the "events" were apparently conducted by radical groups with extreme Left Wing connections !!

The article includes a video of some of the "activities".

Only in Chicago ???

Please read the entire article. It may be eye opening !!

Jones College Prep, a Chicago Public Schools “selective enrollment” school, held “Social Justice Week” in March, a collection of events geared towards turning students into activists. See the schedule of events

According to a flyer on the school’s website:

"Social Justice Week was created to promote community advancement through dialogue and community service based activism. Moreover, we hope to unify the voice of various JCP and community organizations in which to facilitate collaboration for the betterment of the community at large and promote a unified human rights advancement initiative.”

The school is, according to U.S. News & World Report, a Top 100 high school in the country. It’s one of the best of the best--the cream of the crop.

Demographically, Jones College Prep is fairly balanced. Statistics from 2007-2008 show black enrollment is 23.4%, white enrollment is 29.5% and Hispanic enrollment is 33.7%.

Yet the school administrators, through Social Justice Week, gave a platform to community organizers who in turn provided students biased information and encouraged them to take specific steps to protest, EAGnews.org reports exclusively.

On Wednesday of Social Justice Week, Black Star Project a Chicago-based community organizing group, was brought into the school after school hours to teach students about “non-violent” protesting. Led by Phillip Jackson, former “Chief of Education” under former Mayor Richard Daley, the optional discussion was focused on students fighting back against gun crime.

Black Star Project, according to its website, is funded by Open Society Foundations (i.e. George Soros), Best Buy, ING and Toyota Motor Sales, among others.

Black Star Project, according to its website, is funded by Open Society Foundations (i.e. George Soros), Best Buy, ING and Toyota Motor Sales, among others.

But Jackson apparently had no interest in allowing students to come to their own conclusions on gun ownership.

Jackson's co-presenter, Camille Williams of the Peace in the Hood movement, made several inflammatory statements about gun ownership and the National Rifle Association. She claimed the NRA is indifferent to gun violence. She also asserted she has received emails from the NRA and/or its members claiming she is "going to hell" for her advocacy and "these porch monkeys deserved to die," referring to black children killed by guns.

This appears to be a radical Left Wing agenda alive and well in the public school system(s)

Parents:

Have your kids been "Indoctrinated" ?

Students:

Have You been "Indoctrinated" ?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

We need to get to the level of this, except with the Communist Manifesto instead of kung fu. Then Breitbart would have reason for being truly afraid.

Seriously, think of what could have happened in Mao had had access to this kind of technology. Imagine the possibilities!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
Breitbart Story

Interesting synchronicity, here. I was just browsing a few minutes ago, and found this:-

At One Austin Restaurant, a Living Wage Doesn't Depend on Tips

The article mentions a "Black Star Co-op."

There may be no connection, of course; but assuming hypothetically that there is, it would imply that some of the projects which Soros funds, are capable of achieving genuinely positive results.

I will also say that I personally don't know much about George Soros. That isn't to refute the other people here who seem to think he's evil; but if there is one thing that my observation of the Church of Scientology (or at least its' splinter groups) have shown me, it's that sometimes organisations which are founded by bad men, can still have good outcomes. I actually got a lot of important information out of the Amway functions I used to attend with my father as a kid, even though I knew at the time that they were a cult.

Keep in mind also, that even individuals who are undeniably STS (Service to Self) polarised, also still need to both tell themselves and believe that they are doing good things; so as a result, it's to be expected that occasionally as a random accident, good things can still come from what they do.

edit on 25-4-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

new topics

join