It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg-2012; Virginia, May 31st-June 3rd (OFFICIAL)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Globalist clique set to play role in U.S. presidential election

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Speculation that the location of the Bilderberg Group’s annual meeting would be chosen to coincide with this year’s U.S. presidential election appears to have been accurate with the likelihood that Bilderberg will hold their confab in Chantilly, Virginia from May 31st to June 3rd.

Full Article - Infowars.com

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Looks like the elite are playing their next hand. In my personal opinion, this is our time; our time to rise up and take the fight to them. I'm going to be organizing a freedom fighter / guerrilla information warfare style organization, named after the Sons of Liberty (also known as SOL).

We're going to be in Chicago for the NATO/G8 summit with the protestors, and are thinking about paying 'Bilderberg' a little visit. If you want in and live in Chicago, by all means join us. Our facebook page is here.

I want you to know we will not condone violence or destruction of property, just tellin' it like it is.

Keep fightin' the good fight ATS.
edit on 24-4-2012 by Davian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I find it strange that NATO, G8 and the Bilderberg meetings are all being held in the US this year. All within the month of May too.

You would think this would spread security resources a little thin.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Davian
Looks like the elite are playing their next hand. In my personal opinion, this is our time; our time to rise up and take the fight to them. I'm going to be organizing a freedom fighter / guerrilla information warfare style organization, named after the Sons of Liberty (also known as SOL).

We're going to be in Chicago for the NATO/G8 summit with the protestors, and are thinking about paying 'Bilderberg' a little visit. If you want in and live in Chicago, by all means join us. Our facebook page is here.

I want you to know we will not condone violence or destruction of property, just tellin' it like it is.

I wonder what TPTB have got scheming. Maybe they realize the public is very unhappy with Obama, not to mention the numerous scandals surrounding him, and they have to figure out who would be the one to replace him .

It's all a chess game to them, they're slowly getting every thing lined up....
All we can do is wait and see .....
Regardless who get's elected, all they will be is just another puppet.

Good luck in Chicago and stay safe!!!!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by snarky412

Originally posted by Davian

I wonder what TPTB have got scheming. Maybe they realize the public is very unhappy with Obama, not to mention the numerous scandals surrounding him, and they have to figure out who would be the one to replace him .

It's all a chess game to them, they're slowly getting every thing lined up....
All we can do is wait and see .....
Regardless who get's elected, all they will be is just another puppet.

Good luck in Chicago and stay safe!!!!

Agreed! star for you. And thanks brother man, hope to see you there! I can't guarantee that SOL will pick up as many as OWS did, but I formed it more was an 'Anti-Bilderberg' of sorts - not a lot of people, just a select few people who are your average joes who feel extra-passionate about bringing down the NWO (as opposed a select few powerful and influential oligarchs who feel extra-passionate about bringing about a NWO)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daughter2
I find it strange that NATO, G8 and the Bilderberg meetings are all being held in the US this year. All within the month of May too.

You would think this would spread security resources a little thin.

Very good point, I didn't think about that. Not to mention, costly. Oh well, our country is already broke so what the hell. It will fall on us taxpayers.....again.

[ P.S. Now is NOT the time to fire the secret service guys for getting laid... HA!]

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Davian

I don't know if you saw this or not but it definitely is out of the norm, I would think :

THE NEW WORLD DISORDER U.N. CALLS FOR REPARATIONS IN TRAYVON CASE

Human-rights chief questions Florida law, demands trial for Zimmerman Published: 04/10/2012 at 11:30 AM

(CNSNews.com- A Florida advocacy group spearheading protests over the racially-charged Trayvon Martin shooting has welcomed the intervention of the United Nations’ human rights chief, who has called for the shooter to be put on trial and “reparations for the victims concerned.” “We believe that the United Nations involvement can help prevent another Trayvon Martin situation in other counties across the world,” J. Willie David, president of the Florida Civil Rights Association, said in a statement provided to CNSNews.com on Monday.

Umm, since when does the U.N. care about a shooting over here? How many thousands are shot and killed every month? And why now, what's so important about this particular case? The U.N. is now going to step in... well won't we all just sleep better. It's still baffling to me what the big deal is for the outside interference.

And on that thought, what will the U.N. do if the jury were to find Zimmerman to be innocent?

Sorry, didn't mean to go off topic, but it is sorta connected being as the U.N. is trying to nose in where it don't belong....

top topics

join