It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh Canada!! Whistleblower Reveals How Canada Was Sold To the USA With Fake Documents--- (NWO)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Shelley Anne Clark was a 30-year veteran of Canada's Department of Foreign Affairs. She is a bright woman...multi-lingual and she had a high security clearance in those days.

During the negotiations for the 1988 Canada-USA Free Trade Agreement, she watched as her country was sold to the USA, without anyone noticing. She's been speaking out----screaming to the rafters--and no one is listening. And wait to hear what she has to say:

In her new book, here's what she is claiming:

Clark recounts how, as the Executive Assistant to Germain Denis, Number Three man on the Canadian FTA negotiating team, she was required to type out two different versions of the agreement's terms, one for the provincial premiers to review, and another with the real terms, that has never since been seen by any Canadian outside of the team that wrote it.

So the premiers never saw the real agreement: they were handed bogus documents with figures altered to make things look hunky-dory to them, while behind the scenes, the Americans were busy approving terms and conditions the premiers would never have agreed to support.

In fact, the original, real document is hidden in a bunker 50 miles north of Ottawa, and all the bogus documents were shredded on command. The premiers never caught on that they had been had, nor did the Canadian people. And the signed agreement has since been declared an object of "National Security".

This is an allegation beyond anyone's imagination. Think about the implications. Not only does it point to a cabal that is wildly out of control, but it also shows how they get things done. To give the Premiers of Canada's provinces fake documents to trick them into agreeing to the sale of their country?

But this is, in fact, what Clark says happened. And she would know: she was the typist and was also present at the meetings.

Canada ultimately gave away their right to determine what we do with their water resources, that allowed foreign takeover of Canadian companies, altered their banking system,communication system, and some think it ultimately geared Canadians up for absorption into the USA....

Her book, "Sale of A Country" is out now.

Source: www.henrymakow.com...

edit on 24-4-2012 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
If what the author says is true, this is dreadful indeed.

I always looked to Canada as the pure, intelligent cousin of the Whore of Babylon USA. To think that they've been sold out, under false pretenses, is an awful revelation.

Now we have two countries to take back from the shadow government, instead of just one.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
It's just a piece of paper.

Pacts and agreements are leaves to the tree of a nation. They bud, bloom and fall.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

Well said! I star you!

That sounds like yet another contract with no legal footing. I say we disregard it.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I'm wondering why this woman would have a reason to lie.

The book looks interesting to say the least. I hear there are several others coming out about the same event---which reveal death threats, shredded documents, etc.

I'm sure we've done the same thing to Mexico---under NAFTA. But remember, it's not Americans per say who are screwing everyone...it's the NWO, and they'll stop at nothing.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

Sorry, but I don't see the Constituion of the United States as a peice of paper.

It's an idea.

An ideal.

A way of life.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Hey, Canada is not easy.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Who is talking about the Constitution of any country?

Is a trade agreement with Columbia as important as your Constitution?

edit on 24/4/12 by masqua because: sp

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
This cannot end good.

I suppose the document is needed to prove this to the premiers when US runs out of water, if/when that happens, I assume a dangerous uproar will occur.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Remember all the court battles that ensued after NAFTA got signed?

Think softwood lumber.

NAFTA is not the end-all and be-all. It can end with the stroke of a pen. Not so much the nation called Canada. I doubt any politician can sell that under the table and get away without a thorough thrashing in the courts.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Canada is not cheap.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Not going to happen,

Canadians are way too proud and been called USA's "little brother" since the dawn of time, we wouldn't allow ourselves to be swallowed by the US. Pretty much all the people I know would go down swinging haymakers till their last drop of blood before allowing this.

Anyhow the only legal documents are those allowed by the premieres in first place others haven't been approved so aren't valid its like if you would try to sell your neighbor's house by tricking him into getting his signature on another document then used fake ones in the sale process...

Finally there would be a hell of a revolution the moment they would announce "Canada and USA merging" it would be ended quickly our there wouldn't be anything left to merge in the end but in both case... that's not going to happen...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I honestly don't know what to believe anymore. I mean, so much of it is one sided, yet it's hard trust anyone anymore, so I don't know if I should believe the side I'm hearing or not. Let's just hope this isn't true. If it is, what's next? Mexico? Who knows, either way, I do know this much, the government and TPTB are insanely out of control. Someone needs to stop them.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
It's all about money and power. So simple to deconstruct.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
What does it matter 2012 is just around the corner and they can take what ever is left of this country.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Well, supposedly Canada has alot to offer - resources-wise...line up people.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
So someone who is trying to sell a book makes an allegation which has no evidence whatsoever and can't be proven. Supposedly they signed an agreement which they are not allowed to see? Why is anyone buying this garbage?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Um... a woman who was in power and a witness to the events was THERE. She has been trying to alert people as to what took place----and has now written a book.

Given the power of the NWO---- I think the onus is on YOU to prove she is lying.

Good lord. Wake up my friend. As if this is out of the realm of what the cabal would do? That is purely laughable. They are capable of this---and much, much, more.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
It's just a piece of paper.

Pacts and agreements are leaves to the tree of a nation. They bud, bloom and fall.

Just like the declaration of independence you mean?

Oh yeah!!!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
I'm wondering why this woman would have a reason to lie.

For fame, notoriety, money, attention, to piss people off, etc.

Canada wasn't sold to the USA. If USA wanted Canada, then they would just take it. I think we should disregard this.

top topics

join