It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've Lost Faith in my Home State of PA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
So I have long been adamant of the fact that I have never seen any support in PA for anyone other than Ron Paul. Ron Paul signs everywhere. No one admits to liking Romney and Santorum if they even did and Gingrich was only ever brought up in jokes...

But as I got home today, I was brought to new feelings of low standing for my state. While Delaware, Rhode Island, New York, ect all showed an approving "Rick Santorum 0%", my lovely commonwealth took the cake tonight with a wealth of stupidity.

Faux News PA Election Coverage

As of this posting, currently over 103,000 registered voters have decided to throw away their votes for someone who not only dropped out of the Presidential race, but had some of the most negative approval ratings of any senator to come out of our state. I don't even know why the man was on the card but he has managed to take a grand second in nearly every contest.

I'll admit, I don't know all the ins and outs of the election jargon, but to me it is just plain wrong and goes to show the stupidity and ignorance of my fellow Pennsylvanians.

Tis a sad, sad night for me.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Never trust Fox News.

Wait a few days to see what shakes out before you get too depressed. This has happened everywhere.

The GOP is determined to shut Ron Paul out of everything. The supporters, OTOH, are determined not to let that stop them.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I know people who've been voting for Santorum just to skew the results of the primaries.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

I checked out the results just a few minutes ago. fifty some odd percent for Romney.

Where have all the Romney supporters been hiding, under a rock somewhere? I sure as hell never met anyone who admitted to being a Romney supporter.

The Santorum thing is just pathetic. He's the reason I voted for a Democrat for the first (and probably last) time in my life 6 years ago in protest of his war policies. And to think, if I spelled his last name with a small s, it would probably get me a T&C violation.

I cast my vote for Paul but, with those electronic machines, who knows how it was really counted.

new topics

top topics

join