It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do democrats plan to promote job creation for all businesses not just small business ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
How do democrats plan to promote job creation for all businesses not just small business ? Big businesses can create jobs too in America like Microsoft Apple and IBM from what I read Microsoft and other big businesses did well and created jobs in the 1990's when the Democrat Bill Clinton was President what did he do to promote job creation among both small and big businesses ? I know that Democrats say we need Consumer Spending to help help Economic Growth ? I hear some people say that we need Infrastructure Spending to help Consumer Spending when did John Maynard Keynes ever talk about this thank you ?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mikejohnson2006

Eliminate minimum wage

Imagine the prosperity if you could hire ten people for $.50 an hour!

We can compete with Mexico and eventually China once we pay people
even less.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Job creation isn't necessary when all jobs are nationalized and job slots are assigned, not applied for. Such as it has been in other nations with a red tint in the last 75 years...so it will be here, if they get their way. The faster the private sector crashes by their work, the faster the public BEGS for the system we sit here now and know will be the end of us. It's where we're heading though.

If doubt exist on this...your point says it all in the OP. How indeed? Everything done thus far has achieved downturns and harder times. Both of the Presidents have done the same for that. The only direction is down and the only speed is forward with the accelerator slowly being depressed. Bush took office with America leading the world. Obama will leave Office with America at the bottom and still dropping. What a difference 2 men and 12 years make.

edit on 24-4-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Speaking of China ask them how well trickle down economics is working out for them their economy is thriving foreign investment are at all time highs and will increase.

Unless that job can be unionized or green it boils down to crony capitalism pushing the little guys out pushing the big guys out who goto China.

It doesn't surprise me that not too many people haven't notice that business in America is suffering while they are thriving once they break that fascist chains of the left.
edit on 24-4-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

The same way the Republicans do; by slowly lowering the standard of living and therefore our expectations in terms of wages.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Speaking of China ask them how well trickle down economics is working out for them their economy is thriving foreign investment are at all time highs and will increase.

Unless that job can be unionized or green it boils down to crony capitalism pushing the little guys out pushing the big guys out who goto China.

It doesn't surprise me that not too many people haven't notice that business in America is suffering while they are thriving once they break that fascist chains of the left.

It is funny, but it sounds like you revere China -

I will remind you they have horrible working conditions, the water there in many of the largest
rivers are Red and neon orange due to pollution and people have to wear masks due to
the smog.

Business in America is suffering due to what happened last decade, it was not a small deal Neo.
When an economy loses half of it investment capital, it doesn't bounce back like a spring, it
takes time grasshopper.

I am confident that if people are given the clear choice to buy American, they will. Chinese crap is
cheap, toxic and it can't hold a candle to US goods.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by braindeadconservatives

Here is some information there are over 75 million Americans out of work unemployed just how wonderful are their working conditions.

There are near 70 million living on Social Security how wonderful is there living conditions.

That is 145 million Americans here NOW as the result of failed social policies and failed social engineering,.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Eliminate minimum wage

Don't stop there. We should eliminate social security and medicare taxes as well. Horrible burden on businesses. Also we should let our kids go back to work and end he 40 hour work week.

No more holiday pay either. How can we expect businesses to pay holidays like Christmas and Thanksgiving? we should be working and earning our keep. 5 cents a day for an honest day of work. we should be so lucky to receive that from the job creators.

Lazy ass Americans. Go to work losers. Let's quit taking care of grandma and grandpa too. Let's dig a big hole and throw the leeches in.

They are a huge burden to businesses and the wealthy.

It's all about the rich. We have to take care of them first and foremost, if a few hundred thousand or million starve or die along the way, it's a worthy sacrifice.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Here is some information there are over 75 million Americans out of work unemployed just how wonderful are their working conditions.

There are near 70 million living on Social Security how wonderful is there living conditions.

That is 145 million Americans here NOW as the result of failed social policies and failed social engineering,.

Well Neo you fail to admit that this current climate was not here 5 years ago, it occurred
as a result of a very large mismanagement. It was not magic that eliminated 750,000
jobs a month back in Nov 2008, Neo. It has nothing to do with the fact that there is such a
thing as unemployment or social security. I remind you that America had times of great prosperity
with both programs in tact.

You are trying to take advantage of this current climate so that you can go after things that
have nothing to do with Banks mismanaging their assets or loaning more than they had in
capital, holding or reserve. How did a person on food stamps or unemployment cause this
climate?

Answer is they did not

The truth is, you are using this climate as an excuse to attack things you don't like...

Take for example Wisconsin, the government there has slashed social programs and
effectively hurt unions, yet the economy there is only state in this country that is getting
worse.

You think paying people less and giving them worse lives and conditions will help America,
I disagree. I think America is great because we embraced policies that help American with
their education and in their hard times.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

You should move to China and their business friendly environment. Freedom lovers!

FREEDOM!!!!

edit on 24-4-2012 by MiddleClassWarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

You think paying people less and giving them worse lives and conditions will help America, I disagree. I think America is great because we embraced policies that help American with their education and in their hard times.

How the hell can you disagree with something i never said?

Quote it.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MiddleClassWarrior

What does that have to do with the op?

Curious

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

What does that have to do with the op? Curious

We are talking about job creation aren't we? Shared my job creation plans for all the freedom lovers out there.

Businesses need more profits to create jobs, so we eliminate their costs. Throw the old people in a hole and we'll all work for pennies 7 days a week with no benefits.

No pesky regulations on businesses that destroy jobs. It's time we stop catering to the job destroyers, the workers, and start going all in on the wealthy job creators.

edit on 24-4-2012 by MiddleClassWarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

You think paying people less and giving them worse lives and conditions will help America, I disagree. I think America is great because we embraced policies that help American with their education and in their hard times.

How the hell can you disagree with something i never said?

Quote it.

Neo, how do you propose America compete with people who make $9 a day?

You have to lower the cost of labor to directly compete with Chinese production
costs. That is why jobs are there, it is cheap... Otherwise it their products are
not very good IMO.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Oh hell i love it when people have no idea of how social security works

A person pays 6% a year for 50 years the employer matches it at another 6% the only skin A person has in that little game is 6% so someone making $30,000 a year paid in $1,800 bucks thats right $1800 for that enire year
mulitplied by 50 years which comes to a grand total of $90 grand and then That person may only live between 5-10 years after starting to get that FABULOUS GOVERNMENT CHECK!

That is all you have paid in for 50 years the employer by law pays another 6% which adds up to another 90 grand.

So for 50 years that is $180 grand so there iti s woo hoo after 50 years all that added up to less than 200k but wait that's not all

That business owner who is paying half your social security is also required to pay your unemployment the double whammy but nope still not good enough he has to pay taxes,real estate loans and every other cost to keep his doors open.

Then of course laws are added every year and then the value of the dollar decreases his cost to keep the door open rises every year and then some ahole goes RAISE TAXES!. RAISE THE PAY!

Which drives business out of this country because that business owner said to hell with it and that pretty much sums up why its cheaper to have goods made 10,000 miles away than it is than 1 mile away from where a person lives.

For people who still do not get it the market dictates compensation.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
The government doesn't create jobs , the private sector does. The reason the private sector won't is becasue it's not profitable. Next question?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by EyesWideShut

The government doesn't create jobs , the private sector does.

The government doesn't create jobs?

Pls explain.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Hes right the Government does create just ask China guess they want to turn this country into China

So i really don't have to move now do i?

Amazing how many people don't believe in free market principles.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

lol what are the numbers of how many chinese people are executed every year, where are the numbers of how many chinese crap in a hole in the ground. if the grass is greener over there its because of all the toxic waste they are dumping on it, its probably neon green by now!!!

i see small businesses dying all the time, these stupid corporations are taking over everything, pretty soon they will change the white house name to the wal-mart house.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MiddleClassWarrior
reply to post by EyesWideShut

The government doesn't create jobs , the private sector does.

The government doesn't create jobs?

Pls explain.

How about you explain to me how the government creates private sector jobs (Not mil/GS rated)

Last time I checked the Federal Government Employed about 2.2 Million people, that's less than 1% of the population
edit on 24-4-2012 by EyesWideShut because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join