It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear - Alien Agenda

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by greyer
This isn't about reading someone's words and believing them, this is about doing years of research and being able to discern the truth and acknowledge who is lying, the top 5 researchers giving information about this story today are all liars in my opinion.

I noticed that the word 'research' is used a lot here on ATS.

Please stop deluding yourself that you are doing research! Reading stories isn't research - even if you try your best to compare them and find commonalities and/or inconsistencies.

There needs to be something that can be investigated to do research. The only real research that can be done on the whole Dulce affair is something along the lines of a psychological 'how-are-stories-spread-in-the-UFO-community" type of research.

Now if you went to Archuleta Mesa and started to drill holes miles deep into the ground and launched cameras into the holes - then you would be doing research.

At the moment you are just reading a type of science-fiction. That's not research.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xenoglossy
I noticed that the word 'research' is used a lot here on ATS.

Please stop deluding yourself that you are doing research! Reading stories isn't research - even if you try your best to compare them and find commonalities and/or inconsistencies.

There needs to be something that can be investigated to do research. The only real research that can be done on the whole Dulce affair is something along the lines of a psychological 'how-are-stories-spread-in-the-UFO-community" type of research.

Now if you went to Archuleta Mesa and started to drill holes miles deep into the ground and launched cameras into the holes - then you would be doing research.

At the moment you are just reading a type of science-fiction. That's not research.

You know what I noticed on ATS? People love to take the non-literal words of person literally and slam them just because changing a non-literal word into something literal is the only way the person can make a come back. That is just very sorry to me because I rarely speak literally but creatively because I enjoy creative writing. So yes you can find many words and use them against me because of your definiton right or not, but it still stands that you are judging me because you have no idea how many books I have read or what I have dug up to invesitgate this subject. In this case you are right I am not a UFO researcher, but I am probably right in that you woke up on the wrong side of the bed and didn't have your morning coffee before you wrote your post to me - because they are thoughts and words a child would have in my opinion.

The base was never said to be on the Archuletta Mesa, that shows you are just reading the internet and you haven't investigated much at all besides maybe watching the History channel on it a couple times. So I have evidence on judging you, when you had nothing to discredit me.

I am not here to prove anything, I am here to be pleased at the fact I can understand and acknowledge the truth.

<< 1  2   >>

join