It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear - Alien Agenda

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
This guy is a first class wackjob. If he's not intentionally spreading disinfo then he's about as crazy as they come. I was listening to an interview with him on Coast to Coast and according to his wacko theories all the planets in our solar system are inhabited, including the gas giants. Weird because last time I checked gas giants are just giant balls of gas so how does that work? Somebody called in and asked him and he was of course unable to explain. That and his giant glass domes full of the souls of the dead on the moon theory is just completely retarded. It's a strange coincidence to me how all these guys with CIA and government ties like himself, Steven "gimme da money" Greer, and others come out with the wackiest, most ridiculous and completely unprovable theories. Makes it easy for the average person to write off genuine phenomenon after they hear a few of these nuts.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
You have to love John, he admitts that disinformation is telling a couple truths and many lies. He tells the truth very bold, yes aliens are doing experiements on souls, yes Paul Bennewitz was right about Dulce and Colonel Edwards confirmed it, then he says that all souls are manufactured in a machine on the moon - it is easy to seperate John's truth from disinfo so it makes him a very likable disinformation source. Other agents talking about nonsense (unfortunately some making its way into a few discussions here) these days tell 90% lies and make it hard to discern what is truth and what is not.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Maybe the guy had a minor breakdown and uses these tall tales for attention..

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Sour grapes. John does not post on ATS any longer but he does have a huge following over at god like with hundreds of pages of posts on the "Real John Lear" thread., John Lear is brilliant, witty, articulate and very well respected over there. I absolutely adore him.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
John Lear has forgotten more about Aerospace/UFO topics then the combined knowledge of the boneheads that are dissing him in this thread. Both Lear and Zorgon are Legends on ATS. They have done more to "deny ignorance", inform and enlighten ATS members than most of the junk that passes for topics and discussions lately.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
maybe he likes to smoke a big fatty and screw around with all the believers.
laughing his ass off?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
2011 bot members hold little credibility and I'd like to hear from the seasoned members who were around when John Lear posted on this site. Anyone?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Lear was entertaining when he posted on ATS

that is until he was permabanned

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cito
Lear was entertaining when he posted on ATS

that is until he was permabanned

Apparently, John Lear violated some code of "ethics" on this site and has since taken his message elsewhere. One can hardly blame him as he does not promote the current agenda. He is a true renegade in every sense and one would be wise to investigate his message further.

On the other hand, he may be a sophisticated psyop agent providing disinfo to discerning conspiracy forum members but I can usually spot these con jobs well in advance of the general public and John Lear still has my trust,,,so either he's very good at disinformation or he is very real.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by greyer
You have to love John, he admitts that disinformation is telling a couple truths and many lies. He tells the truth very bold,

yes aliens are doing experiements on souls,

and you know this ... how exactly?

yes Paul Bennewitz was right about Dulce and Colonel Edwards confirmed it,

If there is a base there: how come nobody ever found proof? I mean it is a base - it is not running away. The area is publically accessible (unlike Area 51 for example). Even Documentaries on this topic aired on national TV (UFO Hunters, last episode). One would think this would generate enough interest so that at least one person would go out there and come back with something more than a story. Air vents, entrance, anything that would prove that there is indeed something there.

But no, the only thing we get is stories: as usual.

then he says that all souls are manufactured in a machine on the moon - it is easy to seperate John's truth from disinfo so it makes him a very likable disinformation source. Other agents talking about nonsense (unfortunately some making its way into a few discussions here) these days tell 90% lies and make it hard to discern what is truth and what is not.

So if you claim something not too outrageous: you are telling the truth?

Okay, let's see.

'I have been abducted by grey aliens yesterday.'

Sounds reasonable (on ATS at least). Doesn't mean that it is true.

edit on 29-4-2012 by Xenoglossy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I'm gonna go ahead and 'derail' this thread right away. I don't know much about aliens and UFOs, but neither does the people that control this world. Most of what we (people on web pages like this) know about aliens, if not all, is disinformation. Yes, there has been unidentified objects in the sky, but it stands to reason to believe that the dominating ones are as baffled about this as we are.

We are readying ourselves for space flight, and the human over consciousness is projecting this into manifestation. All over the world sightings seem to be increasing, anti-gravity blueprints are surfacing on the Internet and the human consciousness is expanding to an universal one. Manifestations of our over consciousness help humans expand their cognition and is a sign of our longings, and that which used to be angels and elves are now UFOs in the sky.

Things are happening to human consciousness in these very interesting times, and the dark ones have sought to keep this under wraps by fear control, per usual. Instead of a longing to meet our galactic family, we are now to fear reptiles, insectoids, pleadians, greys and what not. Disinformation and contradictions are spread to confuse and derail, and to control which direction our consciousness is heading.

Let me tell you this; there are no bad species of aliens traveling around in the galaxy acting as intruding proctologists of unlucky subjects. As Terence McKenna said; what strikes me as odd is how little alien the aliens are. immoral testing of sub-species sounds a lot like something we would do, and maybe a little less what an intelligent race of aliens which has conquered trans-stellar traveling would do.

I am not one to say what aliens would and would not do, but I am here to point out that alien civilizations would probably have to live in symbiosis with their host planet to even start dreaming of space travel. Symbiosis with the planet are almost out of our vocabulary, and we have a hard time figuring how it can be done. We destruct the host we are living on, and on the apex of our technological evolution we are a long way from traveling between stars.

Now, we are under psychopathic rule. This means that our destruction of Gaea isn't malevolent, but our childish inability to take responsibility is to blame. In these times we are evolving into adulthood as a species, and now we have to choose to live in symbiosis with our planet. This benign act will ultimately let us research and advance in due time, instead of going down the drain hole of destructive fascism. We need time, as did the elder alien species. Being malevolent and destructive will hardly lead you to your nearest satellite (which we probably have not), being benevolent and symbiotic will grant you eons to learn and advance.

Now, are the phenomenons in the sky just the projection of our over consciousness, or are there actual alien ships observing us? This is impossible to say really, I for one don't know. What I do know about an benign species is this; they would not come down on their ships over all major cities and start rectifying our mistakes. A benign race would respect that planet earth is our domain, and they would be the visitors. If you were to walk past a house with a family you would like to meet, would it be appropriate to smash the windows and hop in and start interacting with the family? Would it even be appropriate to ring the bell and wait outside? Would you be able to judge whether they would meet you or not?

Any ordinary human would respect their boundaries, and not interact with the family without their given consent. Now, this consent have to happen on a planetary scale before we meet any aliens. We have to signal that we are ready, and not just talk about it. In these time we have to prove that we are becoming adults by taking responsibility for our lives and our planet. We must choose symbiotic relationship with Gaea instead of destruction, and we have to get to know that which is most alien on this planet; ourselves. As the hopi say; we are the ones we have been waiting for.

Symbiotic relationship with Gaea is not difficult at all, and Gaea has offered us a gift which establishes contact between our mind and the Gaean mind. This gift has been practiced by all cultures at one time, but the dark ones has removed it from history. With this gift we can contact the alien within, and all our religious longings will finally make sense. As many before me I have met the alien within. I am here to say that within lies all answers, and within lies the answer to our roots. Now we have to accept the help that has been offered. This is the beginning people;

This is our roots, and this is the answer to the illumination of 2012.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

We are just living through a period where technology has not yet fixed our problems, so in a sense we are childish...hell its barely been 150 years since our technological birth so to speak. There will come a time in the near future where fossil fuel will go the way of the horse, we will have complete control over our own evolution, we will expand to the moon and maybe to Mars, birth control will be so sophisticated that it will be under total control to the point that a person will most likely need to apply for a kid to get one. Our race will age as people live longer and longer as people work well past 100, and our mental abilities will grow with self evolution and a perfect intake of the right foods.

To get there we will most likely have one big event that will depopulate a good chunk of the planet, but technology is unstoppable at this point.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by OleMB
a lot of grandiose claims about 'stuff'

anything to back those claims up?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Back on topic. Why do youtube users feel the need to add back ground music to dramatise the interview, it makes it almost impossible to hear properly, after all im a bloke and cant multi task
. Lear seems pretty stable in that interview, no outrageous claims or anything that sounds absurd, to be fair its the 1st time ive actually paid him any mind and will certainly follow up with some further research on him. Interesting be it that Zorgon is absent on such a thread, whats the story there then???

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Another glorious moment in the history of ATS were we practice personal attacks on those who dares to think outside the box and stand for it. Better yet, since John is no longer an active member it makes it all more enjoyable and safe since he will not "fight" back. Heck, why don´t we all throw in a "Bob Lazar is an idiot" while we are at it.
You know who you are..

---

I´m not too sure John Lear is sold on the soul collector on the moon theory anymore. Lou Baldin seemed to not buy into it and these days most if not all of the exotic ET stuff John talks about is more or less Lou Baldins information. Personally i have no clue about any of the stuff John talks about. Might be true, might not be true. Time will tell. It really is of such a character that it´s a bit hard to discuss these things in a setting were "picture or it didnt happen" is god.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Myself, and most sane people, find anything that John Lear states hard to swallow. He has said so many absurd things over the years he has become a stereotype. If, and this is a big if, he had anything that was real to say, it has been lost and clouded by his clowning around. Unfortunately, this subject is riddled with ignorance, and those that want to believe in this stuff more than some religious folks, so people like John Lear will always have an audience to speak to.

i'm going out on a limb here and saying that John Lear knows NOTHING more about any alien agenda than you or I do. but that's not exciting or entertaining enough for most around here, hence the majority of alien/ufo enthusiasts keep themselves willfully mired in a stereotype that ensure they will never be taken seriously.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by gameisupman

Why do you have such a new registration? You words suggest you been around a long time.

edit on 30-4-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xenoglossy

Originally posted by OleMB
a lot of grandiose claims about 'stuff'

anything to back those claims up?

Hi John....

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

You have to love John, he admitts that disinformation is telling a couple truths and many lies. He tells the truth very bold

and you know this ... how exactly?

Lol, I know this because I believe men who are not liars. Maybe you cannot tell who is lying and who is telling the truth, I have to thank the ability for me to sense integrity for that. John is a liar, Colonel Edwards is not. It is easy for me to discern the truth when I have such incompent liars like Greg Bishop and Bill Moore telling me stories that contradict stories of men who gave their life for the truth. I feel sorry for the many people who fail to realize this.

But no, the only thing we get is stories: as usual.

Yes, most of the time the only thing you get from anything happening in history with such sensitivity is a story. Even Paul didn't want to release his proof publicly, we are lucky to have as much of the story as we do even though it is all 90% lies, Paul wasn't going to tell us.

So if you claim something not too outrageous: you are telling the truth?

Okay, let's see.

'I have been abducted by grey aliens yesterday.'

Sounds reasonable (on ATS at least). Doesn't mean that it is true.

This isn't about reading someone's words and believing them, this is about doing years of research and being able to discern the truth and acknowledge who is lying, the top 5 researchers giving information about this story today are all liars in my opinion.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
it does make you wonder...was Lear a plant by the government for disinfo?i've followed alot of researchers careers over the years,and his seemed to just start at the same time a few other disinfo guys popped into the field.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join