It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl Gives Physical Description of The Antichrist?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

Lengthy post Rosha, but I liked what you had to say. Star for that.

You sound like the type of Christian I would characterize as a "practical" or "natural" Christian. Someone who tries to live by JC's words, but doesn't necessarily go to a church and possibly, as in my case, may not read the Old Testament much unless it is referenced in the New Testament.

About the idea of the meaning of "Anti-Christ" as a generalization vs a single individual, I believe that both are true. I believe that there will come a single figure that is a powerful Anti-Christ, but also that there are many people and institutions that fall under the category of "Anti-Christ" that we shouldn't ignore.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
There are many, and there is the one.

I've had a feeling about Putin myself, but I don't claim to know what that flash of insight meant. It could just have been meaning that he has an important role to play, but I felt a strange qualm about him. I don't usually get gut feelings like that about people.

He certainly does have a cult of personality going, and I've heard admiration expressed for him by people who should know better. I don't think he quite has the sort of pull we're looking for.

I think he'd need early Barack Obama campaign 2008 x 10 levels of pull going on all over the world for that. Now, maybe if he brokers peace in the Middle East. He certainly has the most influence there now that we've made ourselves totally inept.

I also love how everyone defaults to the "blond haired, blue-eyed devil" of anime fame for the anti-Christ. Maybe he will be, but he could really be anyone from anywhere. It's the charisma that will matter.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by EfficientP

Who is this girl? Can you tell a little more on her?? What age? Where is she from? Name?
Also was it YouTube that had the videos? Maybe we can find more out there but need more source info.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

There were female prophets in the Bible. Several of them. Deborah is probably the most famous.

Judges 4:4 "Now Deborah, a prophetess, the wife of Lappidoth, was judging Israel at that time."

stronginfaith.org...

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
First of all, as the Antichrist, I can tell you that my eyes are brown and not blue. But that's just a minor detail, easy to get wrong. The key here is that I'm a good looking guy and that all you've been told about me is lies. I'm here to help you from getting your eternal soul trapped and fed upon by the entity you call "God," who by his own admission would just as soon brutally kill all of humanity and start over than simply give you a small attitude adjustment.

Join me. I'm the good guy.

edit on 16-12-2013 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join