It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl Gives Physical Description of The Antichrist?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Whatever. And Y cant the "Antichrist" be a female....? I like that idea

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

ohhhhdang.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
A friend of mine claims to have once had a dream about the rise of the Antichrist. She claims he was extremely handsome and had blond hair and blue eyes.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Julian Assange, Prince Philip? hmm?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I bet it's Dr. Phil.
I'm a straight guy, but I gotta say, that guy is handsome as hell.
edit on 1-5-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by EfficientP
Also, another thing, I found myself a Masonic Bible ( in stack of free old stuff) , just recently, and I looked in the back maps and found their rendition of the ancient maps and in their book, last copyrighted a half a century ago, Magog is delineated as the area above the Caspian Sea, Russia, Ok, so in light of what I have read and heard so far, my current opinion is that the Antichrist is, maybe, Russian, A blue eyed magnetic Rus.

edit on 24-4-2012 by EfficientP because: (no reason given)

Two months ago I had a dream that the antichrist was born. He was from an Eastern European country, possibly Russia or one of the countries that were part of the former Soviet Union.

The baby had black hair and black eyes and was in an old stone baptismal in an old dark church. Standing over the baby was his father. He was a giant sized russian looking man with black hair and huge big black wings.

Two weeks ago I heard that Putin's wife is missing and rumor is that she's pregnant. Very interesting indeed.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
reply to post by MaryStillToe

Creepy.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Yes, you found the article. It was very creepy to read that after the dream I had a few months back.

It says his wife is 54, so its possible that she used some type of in vitro fertilization or that she is in hiding because she plans to claim putin's baby from another woman as her own. It seems really bizarre that at 54 she would want to be pregnant again, especially since she had other children.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MaryStillToe

I find it very bizarre that a 54 year old woman is even able to become pregnant

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
It's really worth to understand about Christian prophets through the bible's remarks here than any other places.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by CaptainNemo

Yeshua/Jesus was not a prophet,He was G-d in flesh.

Isn't it wonderful how the creator just IS.His most important messages come not by the spoken word.
This for me, elevates christianity beyond any other religion. I have never read a bible but have learned some very priceless and beautiful lessons from true christians.
bless you

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I always joke with my family and friends that our Prime Minister (Canada) is the antichrist.
Something so evil about these eyes.

That is some intense blue eyes, yo, of that prime minister. I'm thinking the Antichrist is gonna be more striking than anybody we've yet seen. One of the things that I heard is that this whole thing about pumping up Celebrities in the media and saturating the masses with Popculture is also to acclimate people for the Antichrist who is gonna be in our faces a lot when he gets here. I think they are gonna have everybody fawning over him as he is gonna get worshipped as God.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
The problem with "proving" that someone is a prophet is that it's all self-referential. In order for a prophet to be accepted as true they have to parrot what all the other prophets have said. But what if the old prophets were wrong, and what if the new prophet has been sent to correct them? Not only that, I guess it doesn't occur to anyone that a false prophet might bone up on the same reference books so they could pass the "test." There's no secret handshake that proves someone is a real prophet.

As for accurately predicting things that will happen, anybody with a flair for words and symbolism can usually come up with some good guesses about the future. And again, there will always be arguments about interpretation, for instance:

Jesus said, "Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place."

So accepting somebody as a prophet all boils down to faith. And a lot of people are going to simply be dead wrong about whatever they choose to believe in. Don't expect them to admit it, though.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I think they are gonna have everybody fawning over him as he is gonna get worshipped as God.

Well, that's always been the case. Ugly people are generally not good at gathering people behind them. Human culture has always liked good looking people, as they've always been seen as smarter and more trustworthy. We're very superficial like that. If there actually was a Jesus as in the Bible, he was probably a pretty good looking dude.

If there's an Antichrist coming down the pike, of course he's going to be very good looking.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Also, another thing, I found myself a Masonic Bible ( in stack of free old stuff) , just recently, and I looked in the back maps and found their rendition of the ancient maps and in their book, last copyrighted a half a century ago, Magog is delineated as the area above the Caspian Sea, Russia, Ok, so in light of what I have read and heard so far, my current opinion is that the Antichrist is, maybe, Russian, A blue eyed magnetic Rus.

Vlad Putin?

A funny guess. I mean the guy's got blue eyes, he's pretty powerful, wealthy, cunning and supported by hordes of establishment people... I dunno, why not?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I always joke with my family and friends that our Prime Minister (Canada) is the antichrist.
Something so evil about these eyes.

That is some intense blue eyes, yo, of that prime minister. I'm thinking the Antichrist is gonna be more striking than anybody we've yet seen. One of the things that I heard is that this whole thing about pumping up Celebrities in the media and saturating the masses with Popculture is also to acclimate people for the Antichrist who is gonna be in our faces a lot when he gets here. I think they are gonna have everybody fawning over him as he is gonna get worshipped as God.

Harper is very unpopular right now in Canada. The Antichrist would be far more clever in gaining popular support.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
pretty vague. and weak. I call hoax for attention.

The description just seems to generic, like when has a 'non-gorgeous' person even been listened to by the masses? hardly ever. I just sounds like the most generic description of a person

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mouline
Julian Assange, Prince Philip? hmm?

I asked her about it. She said The Antichrist in her dream looked like Matthew Mcconaughey, but it wasn't him.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

i had a similar dream blondish hair lite eyes deceivingly hansom from maybe Germany or israel or somewhere i knew he was not from us. and the girl before me kissed his hand i think and out of my spirit said your not yahweh your not my god

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Wow that's a trip,. Funny what dreams can do . That's pretty amazing.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join