It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl Gives Physical Description of The Antichrist?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I don't know if the following description is legit as the videos that allegedly contained the actual wordings of the person saying these things seem to have been removed and I can't find them, but the description, after translating with Babelfish is not accurate, so I will attempt to translate what I read, on my own, and add below the original description:

She saw the Antichrist

" The Antichrist has something, something like a demon on him", she asked to see what he looked like:" Lord, but I want to see him, take that off of him. The Antichrist has blue eyes, he has his hairs up to here, un papi(gorgeous) ¿You know what he is going to say to the women? Hey, keep your distance, I came here to do what's mine. I saw a beast, it's something that has too many feet, It has a weird face, and I told the Lord, show me the face. He comes with the face of a woman and a man.

Papi: (slang) Daddy; A very attractive man
- something like that.

Without going into specific details, the man in the following video also describes the Antichrist as being an extremely handsome man, as far as approximating this man to be almost supernatural in appearance and beauty something like that.

antesdelfinn.blogspot.com...

Vio al anticristo

“El anticristo tenia algo así como un demonio encima”, ella pidió verlo: “Señor pero yo lo quiero ver quítale eso. El anticristo tiene los ojos azules, tiene los moños por allí, un papi (hermoso), ¿Tu sabes lo que le va a decir a las mujeres? Oye mantén tu distancia yo vine aquí a hacer lo mío. Vi una bestia, es algo alta tiene demasiadas patas, tiene una cara rara, y yo le decía Señor pero enséñame su cara, viene con cara de mujer y cara de hombre".

Anyway, I don't know if it's legit, but you can keep it in mind.

Also, another thing, I found myself a Masonic Bible ( in stack of free old stuff) , just recently, and I looked in the back maps and found their rendition of the ancient maps and in their book, last copyrighted a half a century ago, Magog is delineated as the area above the Caspian Sea, Russia, Ok, so in light of what I have read and heard so far, my current opinion is that the Antichrist is, maybe, Russian, A blue eyed magnetic Rus.

I don't give much credence to what's in the masonic bible, as they blatantly encourage the reader to say an odd prayer that omit to use the name " Jesus" and encourage idolatry, worship of the eastern star, and all kinds of outright un-biblical stuff at damns your soul from the get-go, but I think it's possible that they might be letting members know where the counterfeit Jesus is gonna come from, as that's what they need their members to help usher in, like Doc Marquis exposes about the Freemasons.

edit on 24-4-2012 by EfficientP because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
www.plim.org...
A common misconception by Christians is that God stopped making prophets out of men after Jesus. This isn't true, but the question arises of who to trust.

In this case the alleged prophet is a woman. She cannot be a prophet because a prophet must be a man.

"Anyone who receives a prophet because he is a prophet will receive a prophet's reward, and anyone who receives a righteous man because he is a righteous man will receive a righteous man's reward." -Matthew 10:41

I believe that Dr. Henry Clifford Kinley in 1931 recieved divine revelation from God. Immidiately after his revelation he felt compelled to make these charts, 6 of them; outlining the powers latent in man through the divine name Yahweh. His emphasis was on the Holy spirit, which is the pattern to the universe; that every law and piece of matter can be explained by it.

In 1961 he founded the Divine Metaphysical Research Inc. These are his words on the idea of a vision in is book (Elohim, the Archetype Original Pattern of the Universe :

:"..., a vision and a revelation can be both external, that is, appreciated by the physical eye as when one sees a performer on stage after the curtains are opened, (the performer being visioned and disclosed or revealed at the same time) and internal, that is, appreciated with the eye of the understanding as when one sees in a trance or a dream a mental image or has something disclosed to him within his mind. Therefore, it can be said that no one has ever lived who has not had a vision or a revelation either externally, for one is constantly seeing with his physical eyes, or internally for one is continually formulating mental images and appreciating new facts or knowledge within his mind." (Elohim, the Archetype Original Pattern of the Universe, Vol. 3. pg. 1,)

"So then, when Yahweh (Lord)) takes on shape and form within man’s mind by the preaching of the true gospel of Yahshua the Messiah according to the law and prophets, then that man has had a vision and revelation. Therefore, for one to deny that divine visions and revelations are possible these days is to deny that Yahshua has appeared unto him or to deny that Yahshua has been resurrected in his mind and consciousness" (Elohim, the Archetype Original Pattern of the Universe, Vol. 3, pg. 1, bottom to top pg. 2).

edit on 24-4-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I wish people would stop making generalizations about Christians -- most know that there are still prophets and have been over the centuries; maybe the problem is that people don't know who is a true prophet and who isn't. The bible instructs that the way to test a prophet is A) to see if what they predict to happen actually happens and B) if it is in keeping with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. As a minister's daughter I've been around thousands and thousands of Christians and can assure you that we haven't closed the door on modern-day prophets, but we are careful as to who we believe to be true prophets of God. If not, we could get led down a merry path to apostasy -- so we have "discern" the spirits, as the Epistles instructed.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Wha? I don't know why you are saying that? The gift of Prophecy has nothing to do with whether the person is a man or woman. But, aside from that, the female who had this experience is not a prophet. This is one of those experiences that happen to people when they pray long enough they get an answer from God. I know this because I went to a Pentecostal church for a bit and some of the people there had holy spirit gifts. One of the pastors had the experience of being taken to Heaven and showed the beautiful city laden with precious stones and there was male and females with the gift of tongues and prophecy. It has nothing to do with gender.

Jeremiah 33:3

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.'

edit on 24-4-2012 by EfficientP because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Oh and you're wrong, prophets can be men or women -- maybe not in ancient Judaism, but Jesus first revealed Himself to Mary when he arose from the dead so...there ya go (this was meant for the message two posts up)
edit on 24-4-2012 by Babooshka77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainNemo
www.plim.org...

In this case the alleged prophet is a woman. She cannot be a prophet because a prophet must be a man.

Deborah (Hebrew: דְבוֹרָה, Modern Dvora Tiberian Dəḇôrā ; "Bee", Arabic: دیبا Diba‎) was a prophetess of the God of the Israelites, the fourth Judge of pre-monarchic Israel, counselor, warrior, and the wife of Lapidoth according to the Book of Judges chapters 4 and 5.

The only female judge mentioned in the Bible, Deborah led a successful counterattack against the forces of Jabin king of Canaan and his military commander Sisera, the narrative is recounted in chapter 4.

Judges chapter 5 gives the same story in poetic form. This passage, often called The Song of Deborah, may date to as early as the 12th century BC[1] and is perhaps the earliest sample of Hebrew poetry. It is also significant because it is one of the oldest passages that portrays fighting women, the account being that of Jael, the wife of Heber, a Kenite tent maker. Jael killed Sisera by driving a tent peg through his temple as he slept. Both Deborah and Jael are portrayed as strong independent women. The poem may have been included in the Book of the Wars of the Lord mentioned in Numbers 21:14.

In Hebrew, her name, דְּבוֹרָה, translates as bee. The Deborah number, a dimensionless number used in rheology, is named after her
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Babooshka77
Oh and you're wrong, prophets can be men or women -- maybe not in ancient Judaism, but Jesus first revealed Himself to Mary when he arose from the dead so...there ya go (this was meant for the message two posts up)
edit on 24-4-2012 by Babooshka77 because: (no reason given)

Jesus appears to her resurrected because she was the only one who stayed at the tomb and prayed. She didn't know beforehand that he would be resurrected.

edit on 24-4-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

www.plim.org...

Deborah (Hebrew: דְבוֹרָה, Modern Dvora Tiberian Dəḇôrā ; "Bee", Arabic: دیبا Diba‎) was a prophetess of the God of the Israelites, the fourth Judge of pre-monarchic Israel, counselor, warrior, and the wife of Lapidoth according to the Book of Judges chapters 4 and 5.

The only female judge mentioned in the Bible, Deborah led a successful counterattack against the forces of Jabin king of Canaan and his military commander Sisera, the narrative is recounted in chapter 4.

Judges chapter 5 gives the same story in poetic form. This passage, often called The Song of Deborah, may date to as early as the 12th century BC[1] and is perhaps the earliest sample of Hebrew poetry. It is also significant because it is one of the oldest passages that portrays fighting women, the account being that of Jael, the wife of Heber, a Kenite tent maker. Jael killed Sisera by driving a tent peg through his temple as he slept. Both Deborah and Jael are portrayed as strong independent women. The poem may have been included in the Book of the Wars of the Lord mentioned in Numbers 21:14.

In Hebrew, her name, דְּבוֹרָה, translates as bee. The Deborah number, a dimensionless number used in rheology, is named after her
en.wikipedia.org...

Intesresting...I'm trying to wane myself off of wikipedia so i'll reply back when i've examined another source.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

lol and i haven't opened a bible in over 20 years now

the book of the judges of israel has always resonated with me though
it's the story of of the children of israel's 400 years of being anarchists

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Yeshua/Jesus was not a prophet,He was G-d in flesh.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
So you want to know where the Antichrist is coming from? Well, based on the prophesies of Daniel I would say he is an American.

Why?

Daniel 7 19 Then I would know the truth of the fourth beast, which was diverse from all the others, exceeding dreadful, whose teeth were of iron, and his nails of brass; which devoured, brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with his feet; 20 And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows. 21 I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them; 22 Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom. 23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces. 24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings. 25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time. 26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.

The AC will rule a kingdom ruled by 10 lesser kings. He will break(kill, depose etc) 3 of them.

Daniel 8 3 Then I lifted up mine eyes, and saw, and, behold, there stood before the river a ram which had two horns: and the two horns were high; but one was higher than the other, and the higher came up last. 4 I saw the ram pushing westward, and northward, and southward; so that no beasts might stand before him, neither was there any that could deliver out of his hand; but he did according to his will, and became great. 5 And as I was considering, behold, an he goat came from the west on the face of the whole earth, and touched not the ground: and the goat had a notable horn between his eyes. 6 And he came to the ram that had two horns, which I had seen standing before the river, and ran unto him in the fury of his power. 7 And I saw him come close unto the ram, and he was moved with choler against him, and smote the ram, and brake his two horns: and there was no power in the ram to stand before him, but he cast him down to the ground, and stamped upon him: and there was none that could deliver the ram out of his hand. 8 Therefore the he goat waxed very great: and when he was strong, the great horn was broken; and for it came up four notable ones toward the four winds of heaven. 9 And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land. 19 And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of the indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be. 20 The ram which thou sawest having two horns are the kings of Media and Persia. 21 And the rough goat is the king of Grecia: and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king. 22 Now that being broken, whereas four stood up for it, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not in his power. 23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up. 24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people. 25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

Here is more details of the AC. The country he comes from in the end times attacks Persia. And conquers 2 nations/kings before conquering Persia itself. Then that country fractures 4 ways into the notable horns. And later the "little horn" conquers 2 of those nations and Israel. The pleasant land.

With the US actually having conquered 2 nations in what was "Persia" it seams likely the US is the great horn of the Daniel 8 prophecy.

And a little detail to remember. Biblical prophesies can repeat. And Daniel 8 specifically states it is a end time prophecy. See verse 19. So just because it happened once doesn't mean it's over with. After all the 2nd century BC was not the end times.
edit on 24-4-2012 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by EfficientP

I'm responding to this thread because I feel especialy now, that too many people are being sent nutter or sit in so much fear owing to the religous institutions bastardisation of the words of Christ and the meanings of His words as written in the bible when Jesus' message was very simple, very clear and doesnt require much intelletual capacity to comprehend or 'take to heart'. Worse, these groups have everyone sitting still, awaiting the advent of something that is already here, has been for at least 2000 years, and they are being directed to look outwardly in fear of 'the one' devil antichrist instead of inwardly for the truth OF the One who sent Jesus.

It is written that Jesus said early in the bible story that 'many anti-christs had already arisen'...so why focus on only one to come? Jesus himself has said, many were already here many ages ago...do you not believe his words? Or is it that religions have created a devil/beast, an illusion of what antichrist means, inside your head, an imaginary comprehension of the word 'anti-christ' and you are believing that instead?

Its a neat slight of hand for them to do that...stops you seeing them for what they are...stops you from actualy listening to and doing what Jesus said, following Jesus instructions and so, from getting a clearer vision of what is. Jesus said " know what is before you and what is hidden will be revealed to you"....so by this slight of hand they keep peopel a way from the simple truth...teh truth that sets people free..and keep them in prison..in fear.

Why allow religous apocrypha of fear to over ride the very human faith, reason and common sense Jesus eluded to in his own ministry and flap everyone into panics and witch hunts? Don't you wish to be free?

A lot of the nonsense surrounding 'antichrist' disapears when you reclaim language and actually ready what is written in the scriptures.

It is written:

"Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour." 1 John 2:18

more to the point...

"the liar is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist--he denies the Father and the Son." 1 John 2:22

So John writes "such a man " - essentially saying that ANYONE or any group of mankind so named by subset as being 'man', who denies Jesus is the Christ. ("Christ" a word literally derived means Logos/Source) is a 'man' who denies the Father and the Son and so is "antichrist".

"Anti" itself meanining "against"...is a very interesting word as it was coined and translated into biblical text only as late as 1750-90, and is a prefix meaning “against,” “opposite of,” a person who is opposed to a particular practice, party, policy, action, etc.

The origin of the word says nothing of devils and demons.....only 'opposition'...and expressivly mentions that antichrist is a/the " man " in oposition to Christ - so not demons and devils waging war on man or god etc..

In this the girl is right in a sense...as being in oposition might seem very very attractive,.alluring..even desirable given the complexity and consequences of adhereing to the words of Christ or of doing what is right over what is convenient..its 'attractive' to slip into the fantasy of these types of groups, men or organisations promoting anti-christ views....but I think to steer peoples attentions to ONE single human man or to a devil etc is incorrect and buys into religous obfuscation attempts...its buying into the lie.

Religions as an example, especially the catholic church, are notoroious for saying the words of Jesus even saying they are worshiping Jesus as God, but in practice are not doing the actions set forth by Jesus - like calling the pope father when Jesus said to call no man on earth your father; like hoarding land, money and political influence, having 'flesh' based focuses instead of focusing on the spirit and God the Father etc... so - they are then, "the liars" - they are openly deceiving people and so, despite their guise are in fact ' antichrist' as they are living in oposition to Christs teachings...and teaching things to others that are in oposition to his instructions.

So..fear if you want to..stay in that cycle of lies...or go 'see' for yourself..challenge the words and the sprititus they imbibe, especially as regards words like anti-christ. Let go your own or any institutions ideas of truth, as truth is revealed only when we do...in fact thats written too " lean not on your own ideas'.
Read and listen to Jesus words and do them..and you will 'get this ' too. It is very simple.

“Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding” Proverbs 3:5.

At times in my life I have most certainly been "antichrist"..arguing in my intelletual pride, emotional frustration or illogical fear against certain instructions or principles of Christ..only to have circumstances reveal the truth of *how* and *why* they are, not just *what* they are....and so, in this way, and sans religion priests and doctrine, I am 'converted' by this truth, to upholding and adhereing to the principles of Christ. They make sense to me after living their opposition and so I more easily comprehend why they were written as they were...to effect that journey into understanding. This process upheld my right to choose..when religons in doctrines of fearing, would have taken it away or made it non existant.

Ive seen and heard and experienced enough to allay most of my fears to be *able* to trust in the words of Christ as authenmtic and rational, as a road I wish also to travel......I see that when practiced, that they work..are the kinder, are the more reasoned view and a better way to live than my old ways. Im still non relgious, wont go to chruch etc...Im just not as afraid as I was to admit this, and I still take nothing on face value and challenge everything I read or see often. Im not expected to give up my mind for God..in fact I am required to use it well and wisely...so I do challenge, until I can confidently see and when I see I do..I act upon that knowledge.

I am far from 'christlike' so not christian in its common meaning...I am just doing my human best at a time of widespread deciet inner and outer owing to the plethora of confusion and fear in the world......and I know this challengeing and asking questions etc is 'ok' as as neither God or Jesus is saying I must be God or Jesus.....only to be me..be myself.

whatever huh...fear or faith...its your choice...and nowhere is it written that blind faith is a requirement...see Thomas.

Ro
edit on 24-4-2012 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

Yeshua/Jesus was not a prophet,He was G-d in flesh.

And when he prayed to God, he prayed to himself

I know it is your belief to think he is God,but others have different beliefs than you and they choose to call him a prophet.

Understand?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Why can't women be prophets?

No wonder so many women are leaving the church.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

www.plim.org...
A common misconception by Christians is that God stopped making prophets out of men after Jesus. This isn't true, but the question arises of who to trust.

This is incorrect.
Philip had three daughters who were prophetesses.

Acts 21:9.

Anna, the woman who lived in the temple and met the Christ-child, was also a prophetess.

Luke 2:36.

I'm what you'd call a fundamentalist Christian (I don't believe God has called women to teach and preach in churches), but when it comes to prophecy, facts are facts

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

In the book of Luke he talks about Anna she was a prohet. So yes women can be prophets.

Luke 2:36-38

New International Version (NIV)

36 There was also a prophet, Anna, the daughter of Penuel, of the tribe of Asher. She was very old; she had lived with her husband seven years after her marriage, 37 and then was a widow until she was eighty-four.[a] She never left the temple but worshiped night and day, fasting and praying. 38 Coming up to them at that very moment, she gave thanks to God and spoke about the child to all who were looking forward to the redemption of Jerusalem.

Someone didn't have all there facts. Then in Acts we have this statement about the future which could possibly be our present.

Acts 2:17
“‘And in the last days it shall be, God declares, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams;

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

I always appreciate hearing from the real deal......Great post!!

2nd.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

Good point.
Also Deborah (Judges ch4) and Huldah (2Kings ch22).

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
look into the Persian/ Turk connection for AC

...The false prophet Mahomet, who was at the head of the Saracens, and led them on to commit the outrages they did; and is believed in by the Turks to this day, as the great prophet of God, and by them preferred to all prophets, not only to Moses, but to Jesus Christ; he is the king of the eastern locusts, ...Revelation 17:17; ...

this blurb was found at:
bible.cc...

the site gives good info. on anything the Bible contains... or at the very least stretches ones mind with different angles from different viewpoints

ADD:

note the name of the perp. it sounds like Jesus in another dialect..

Abulpharagius (w), an Arabic writer, relates, that in the times of the Chalif Al-walid, there was one Hejajus, who had caused to be slain, of the chief and illustrious men, an hundred and twenty thousand, besides others of the common people, and that fell in war; moreover, that there died in his prison fifty thousand men, and thirty thousand women: and the same writer reports (x), that the famous Abu Moslem put to death six hundred thousand men, who were known, besides those that were unknown, and whom he slew in wars and battles:...

edit on 25-4-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

a 'destroyer' with male facial hair & a turbin (crown) & hair of women is satisified by the historical descriptions of Arabians (incl the house of Saud) by well known writers in those days.... does not have to be fair looking, w/ blue eyes etc like a male on a Romance Novel book cover.... i think the prophetess is romanticizing things just a bit
edit on 25-4-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I always joke with my family and friends that our Prime Minister (Canada) is the antichrist.
Something so evil about these eyes.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join