It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

any cowboys haters here?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
well i made a 2 pics hating the cowboys because my friend is a redskins game and hes going to a cowboys redskins game i think. so he wanted me to make hime 2 pics here is what i made.

for those that dont know this is quincy carter who was cut from the cowboys because he had coc aine in his possession. so i wrote cowboys suck on his sweatshirt, added a bag of coc aine to his luggage, made him say snort and the most creative part was where i wrote following in micheal irvins footsteps who also had coc aine in his possesion back in the 90s when he played. and around the text i added that white stuff which is supposed to resemble coc aine.

this one is not very original but here it is:

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Redskins game in T-23 minutes at FedEx field!! I hate both teams...so I wont be watching.

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
yup i hate both teams to. im not watching the game tonight either usually i watch all games on but in sense i hate the redskins im not watching. but are they playing the cowboys tonight?

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Indeed they are.

100,000 fans showed up at FedEx field the last time I checked. And the game hadnt even started yet. The CowBoys and Redskins have a rivalry. Something about one of them having the others head coach, or something like that.

[Edited on 27-9-2004 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   
yea theyve had a rivalry ever since the skins beat the cowboys in a superbowl and then the cowboys one a few superbowls and half the team tested positive for steroids and failed drug tests and they raped women and a bunch of other stuff. its good ol fashion hate.

new topics

top topics

join