It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Use ATS Uploads?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Ok whenever and from whereever I go to ATS upload to get the link for the embedding an image link on ATS and click on one of my images I get this
no active ATS user session

What am I doing wrong?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Not sure...I tried to duplicate your path to see if I could get the same results but I was taken right to the section with the link info...copied this one from my ATS album just now...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Could it be:

Adobe Flash must be installed on your computer for the upload utility to function.

?

Just guessing. Works fine for me.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
It sounds to me like he/she is saying it uploads, but won't open after the upload.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Maybe log off and log in again and see if that helps, sounds like some sort of bug. Maybe clear your cookies?
edit on 25-4-2012 by RandomEsotericScreenname because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I see that you fixed the problem with your Avatar, as did I.

I was also getting the "No active ATS user Session" message

I deleted my cookies and browsing history, I also made sure I had adobe flash installed on my computer ( I happened to have the most recent version of adobe)

So when the mods told me there wasnt much else they could tell me, I was discouraged... but not disuaded!

what I did was, I moved to another computer in the house (so if anyone here is having the same issue, either log in from another computer in your house, or see if one of your friends will let you use their computer (and make sure you delete the cookies and make sure they have adobe installed)) then log into ATS like you normally do and WHAM, you should be able to upload your avatar that way.

As soon as I went to another computer my Avatar uploaded just fine. Hope this helps anyone who is having the same issue.

new topics

top topics

join