It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we living Really in the End of the Times? Check these clear signals

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
You know....there are more people...
We're getting News from around the world and State to State quicker ....you know what they say about info these days.
I think we need to continue living in Gods light, HELP your neighbor ...Quit making, *Being the Best* as being better then your neighbor. Respect and Listen to people! Sometimes...alls it takes is a smile....

People have lost the Art of Listening and Respecting each other.

I actually dread going out anymore because it always feels like a competition.

Alls you can do is continue to live as God wants you too do. The way Media portrays it...affairs, not taking care of the children you make, in and out of relationships, ego,material things,getting attention for humiating a fellow citizen. The problem w/ America...it feels good...do it. Your actions get to tuff...leave. I don't think God would be proud of us. I think he would be down-Right-ashamed.
edit on 24-4-2012 by tracehd1 because: Add

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Hi Dear RealSpoke,

Well, certainly there are appearant inconsistences if you confront different books of the bible, that is true, and whoever have read it deeply and exhaustively could detect that fact. However, the inconsistences comes aspects that, in my opinion, does not have anything to do with the message that God sent through the prophets along many different epochs.

The contradictions on the bible comes from aspects like:

- Too many Languages to be translated: These are very old books that were written along more than 500 years, at least, and refer to situations that occurred along more than 2000 years that separate the time of Abraham to the one of Jesus. The language itself also changed along that time, Semitic at the begining and Aramaic near the time of Christ, and after it, and besides that it was translated first to ancient Greek and Latin, two dead languagues, before to arrive to modern european languages or to modern Hebrew.

Incorrect Translations: Huge mistakes in the translations are very evident, if we think for instance that in the time of Michelangelo Buonarotti the official translation of the bible stated that Moises came back from mount Sinai with Horns on his head, that is the reason for which his famous sculpture of the Prophet has them, when at present the corrected translations found that it was beams of light what he actually had on his head. Also there are hundred of thousands of crucifixes around the world that for centuries were pictored or carved with the nails crossing the hands of Christ, following erroneous translations of the gospels, when we know now that Romans always nailed on the wrists in order to support the body from the arms of the sentenced people.

Incorrect dating or interpretations historical correlation of the scriptures: Many times there was no certaintity by mistaken translations on the real time of the events. For instance, an error in the first translation of the bible to Latin, the vulgata, guided the people to believe for centuries that Christ was born at the end of the 1st year BC, when now is clearly proven that he was born 7 years before the common Era, so we are now not in the 2012 but actually in the 2019 AD, so even more in the ends of the times we believed. Another famous case is the two supposed contradictory genealogies of Christ, one comming from St Matthew Gospel, and other from St Luke, they are very different, but now we know that there was a bad translation at some point, and they are not both the legal genealogy of Jesus, but one is the paternal and the other the maternal line, that show how our Saviour descended of David from the two family sides.

- Inaccurate style: the style of writing also has changed a lot since ancient times, we have passed centuries of intolerance, of very judgemental style of religion, almost fundamentilist in some cases, and the present style of many translations of the Bible are in active voice, when in the original it is proven that the passive voice was very important. For instance in the original writings God never kill or punish, he may allow the evil forces to do so, when he removed his protection of the sinners. So, it is not really the guilt or responsibility of God that those sad facts occured, is primarly the one of the sinners that decided to abandon the good way of life and put themselves in the hands of Satan. This is so important, that even now it is dubious that the so famous laws of Moises were written in active voice too, and if that is the case, he never decreted to kill any person as a punishment of his sins, but he only warned that the sin itself was going to end the life of the person in the long run. These gives a lot of light to understand that it might not be contradiction at all in between one of the 10 commandments ( don't kill) and the mosaic laws of , for instance, sexual morality, that for centuries were misinterpreted with the idea that the society must take the lives of the sinners to punish them for their crimes.

Mixing of revealed books with no revealed: Also the Bible contains not only the word of God given to the Prophets, but a lot of other things mixed: Kings Politics, census, history accounts, poetry, ancient myths, war chronics, etc. And all those parts of the scriptures might not come necesarily from God, could be added by people with enough power to do so. If you read the book of Ezequiel you can see that this prophet denounce clearly the contamination of the scriptures by commandments of men, and if you compare his way to interpret the altered part of the scriptures, or the false ones, you can also find a lot of coincidence with the crticis of Jesus to the way the scriptures were misapplied and also misinterpreted in his epoch.

Now, if you want really to know what is trully revealed by God in the Bible my suggestion is to follow the two essential keys of interpretation of each one of the two testaments:

- Ezequiel, Daniel and Eliyah books are the key of the old Testament.

- The Gospel according St John, as well as his letter and the revelation are the key to intepret the new testament.

Thanks for your comments,

The Angel of Lightness.

edit on 4/25/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Now, let me comment your opinions of the supposed bad will of God with respect to Job, a really nice example of why sometimes the righteous could also suffer.

The case of Job is many times also biasely interpreted , is not all the time the proof of a perfect righteous man, that although never sinned might be exposed to incredible sufferings.

What really many readers don't catch of Job mental attitude, is that although he was essentially a really good person, and also very virtuous, he has been considered for centuries and the maximum example of patience, however, he was also a person that unfortunately easily could be manipulated by the critics of his neighbors or by the influence of a collective sinner mentality that surrounded him.

What was the problem in Job's mind? that although he knew Gods will, he also respected a lot his Law, he sometimes thought that perhaps after all the good relationship he had with the almighty was not good enough to protect him of any possible calamity or loss in life, he was afraid of the possiblity to be targeted by the same things he saw the sinners were confronting although he was a righteous person. So there was some doubt very inside of his heart, and that doubt was the one that attracted to him the series of terrible casualities he affronted.

You can undestand this, if you pay carefully attention there is a very strong statement that came from his lips at the very begining of the book:

St Job 3:25
For the thing that I fear comes upon me, and what I dread befalls me.

Even before he arrives to the climax of his testing, this fear takes form in the mind of Job until becomes a real problem:

St Job 9:35
Then I would speak up without fear of him, but as it now stands with me, I cannot

Now, if you compare this what it was said by the Apostle St John in his 1st letter, you can see the point with entire clearity. The point is that it is not the same to live in this world being a sinner than being a righteous person, and we must be sure about that, at all moments of our existence. He who worries about everything that is evil constantly although he is a person living according with Gods will is in a huge inner conflict, in a huge contradiction, and any doubt is a negation, a negation of the power that God has to protect the good people in any circumstance.

Check what St John says about this very important point that Job unfortunately didnt see before his testing with enough confidence.

1 St John 4:18 There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.

1 St John 3:7
Dear children, do not let anyone lead you astray. He who does what is right is righteous, just as he is righteous.

1 St John 4:17
By this, love is perfected with us, so that we may have confidence in the day of judgment; because as He is, so also are we in this world.

Now, somebody could claim that this was not really a big sin , that the doubt is not so grave to receive all those terrible sufferings Job carried on him due to it, but doubt of God is indeed a major sin, moreover a capital one, and the best proof of it is what is called the Original Sin, the one commited by Eve in the Garden of Eden.

We cannot undestand the essence of what it is sin without relating it to doubts concerning God in any aspect existing in the human minds.

Genesis 3
The Fall
1 Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the LORD God had made. He said to the woman, “Did God really say, ‘You must not eat from any tree in the garden’?”
2 The woman said to the serpent, “We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, 3 but God did say, ‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’”

4 “You will not certainly die,” the serpent said to the woman. 5 “For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”

Thanks for your comments,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 4/25/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Do you feel like these cases of children killing parents and vice versa are a relatively (no pun intended) new issue, or is it just that the internet give one the ability to get news such as this from everywhere now? I would suggest that prior to the internet, you simply never had knowledge of these things taking place outside of your own locality.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
According to Matthew 24 and the fig tree parable I would say the Apocalypse started 64 years ago. Why? Because of the creation of the state of Israel. Formed on May 15 1948.

Matthew 24
32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

The creation of a state of Israel is an event predicted in multiple places in the bible. Even Matthew 24 indirectly predicts it with the abomination of desolation reference. Which in order to happen would require a Jewish temple for it to occur in and that could only happen in a Jewish nation.

So according to Matthew the apocalypse is running.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoSoup4U

No, the bible is about as accurate as Sylvia Brown

The Word of God is 100% accurate. You do not want to read it and see for yourself. You refuse to believe that there is a supreme being that is in control. I feel sorry for you.

Did your god not torture Job?

No God did not torture Job. Satan did.

The Book of Job is one of my favorites, I'm actually in the middle of reading it again.
Just figured I'd post the first few verses to clear things up.

God did not torture Job, Satan was saying how the reason that Job embraced the word of the Lord was because
the Lord provided Job with everything he might ever want. Satan simply remarked that if he had those things taken away that Job would curse God, so God let Satan wreak havoc on Job's life to prove that Satan was wrong.

9 “Does Job fear God for nothing?” Satan replied. 10 “Have you not put a hedge around him and his household and everything he has? You have blessed the work of his hands, so that his flocks and herds are spread throughout the land. 11 But now stretch out your hand and strike everything he has, and he will surely curse you to your face.” 12 The LORD said to Satan, “Very well, then, everything he has is in your power, but on the man himself do not lay a finger.

Simple as that. Yes he may have done it to prove a point, but it was a worthy point to prove. That even the most pious can be taken off their high horse, and if they maintain their faith in God, they will be greatly rewarded in the end.

Job got back at least twice he originally had and proved all of his "friends", and most importantly Satan, were wrong.

As soon as I saw your post referencing Job I had to put my $0.02 in, I know everyone else has but like I said, it's one of my favorite books in the Bible.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ntech

Hi Dear ntech, excuse me but you are speculating, there are no multiple parts at all predicting such an event.

Well, let go by parts in analyzing your interesting reply,

1) First at all, it is necessary to stablish when and where in reference to the Bible it was said that Israel is represented by a fig tree? that is not quite clear as you state, show me where is said? Now, Christ was talking with peasants, people of the country, and he explained the mysteries in terms of meaningful examples for that kind of people. By Context the tree becoming green at that spring only represented a repentine change in conditions like the changes at the end of times that Jesus himself had already mentioned before to tell this parable. Neither Jesus and neither any of the 3 evangelist that recorded it ( Matthew, Mark and Luke ) mentioned anything of Israel in the future. The blossoning of the fig tree at spring of any year is a mere symbol like the intensification of wars, pestilences, revolutions and huge criminality, all preceding the arrival of the kingdom of God.

2)The arrival of the kingdom of God refers to two different events, one is the first comming of Jesus and his teachings and the foundation of his holy universal church, and then the second comming of him to found definitvely a Messianic Kingdom in the earth, and of course that does not mean necesarily a restoration of Israel, when in his time even was still present as a nation, under the protectorate of Rome.

3) Now, suppose you are right, and the tree of fig represents, lets say in a very metaphoric sense the jew nation, then there are two other passages also of the life of Christ that happen even later in the gospel than the one you have mentioned, that states something entirely different than any supposed restoration of Israel:

Luke 13:6-10 Amplified Bible (AMP)
6And He told them this parable: A certain man had a fig tree, planted in his vineyard, and he came looking for fruit on it, but did not find [any].
7So he said to the vinedresser, See here! For these three years I have come looking for fruit on this fig tree and I find none. Cut it down! Why should it continue also to use up the ground [to [a]deplete the soil, intercept the sun, and take up room]?

Matthew 21:19
And seeing a fig tree by the wayside, he went to it and found nothing on it but only leaves. And he said to it, “May no fruit ever come from you again!” And the fig tree withered at once.

4) About the way the Judea passed from the jews to the romans and from them to other hebrew or semitic people like samaritans, canaanits, philistines, amonits, edomits, jebuseans, arabs, and later to european crusades, egyptians, turks , british, jordans along history, until the conformation of the modern palestinian nationality by the XX century, as a result of all the mixture of those different races, well there is a very famous parable ( the Wicked Husbandmen) in which Christ himself put the things with meridian clearity:

Matthew 21:33-43 King James Version (KJV)
33Hear another parable: There was a certain householder, which planted a vineyard, and hedged it round about, and digged a winepress in it, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country:
34And when the time of the fruit drew near, he sent his servants to the husbandmen, that they might receive the fruits of it.
35And the husbandmen took his servants, and beat one, and killed another, and stoned another.
36Again, he sent other servants more than the first: and they did unto them likewise.
37But last of all he sent unto them his son, saying, They will reverence my son.
38But when the husbandmen saw the son, they said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and let us seize on his inheritance.
39And they caught him, and cast him out of the vineyard, and slew him.
40When the lord therefore of the vineyard cometh, what will he do unto those husbandmen?
41They say unto him, He will miserably destroy those wicked men, and will let out his vineyard unto other husbandmen, which shall render him the fruits in their seasons. 42Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?
43Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Therefore, there is nothing really stated in the Bible about a restoration of Israel in our times, nothing that points to 1947. The only restoration of Israel admited by God was the one predicted by the Prophet Isaiah that refered to the comming back from the deportation to Babylon.

Anything else is just Zionist-Christian( Protestant) political Propaganda. For God the modern Israel is the Church, and the jews only could restore their good relationship with God when they convert into Christians, when they trully accept Jesus as the only Messiah.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 4/26/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I'm sure things looked bleak during the cuban missile crises as well

enjoy life !

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

Questions? Ok I'm game.

First one. No I didn't say Israel was the fig tree. I said it was a fig leaf. Fig leaves of this tree being end time events. If the rebirth of the nation of Israel was an end time event then as I said then the generation of Matthew 24 is at least 64 years old.

But as far as your question of the fig tree's identity let's see here. I can answer that. The problem with the fig tree parables is that the initial parable is missing. What you have is a couple of references to the original parable. So what you have is this.

Matthew 24
32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.
44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.
45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.
48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;
49 And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;
50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,
51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Mark 13
28 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When her branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is near:
29 So ye in like manner, when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh, even at the doors.
30 Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done.
31 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.
32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.
33 Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.
34 For the Son of Man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.
35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:
36 Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.
37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

Mark 11
13 And seeing a fig tree afar off having leaves, he came, if haply he might find any thing thereon: and when he came to it, he found nothing but leaves; for the time of figs was not yet.
14 And Jesus answered and said unto it, No man eat fruit of thee hereafter for ever. And his disciples heard it.
20 And in the morning, as they passed by, they saw the fig tree dried up from the roots.
21 And Peter calling to remembrance saith unto him, Master, behold, the fig tree which thou cursedst is withered away.

Matthew 21
No major differences with the Mark 11 reference.

Luke 13
6 He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none.
7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground?
8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it:
9 And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down.

Continued.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Luke 21
29 And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees;
30 When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand.
31 So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.
32 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.
33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.
34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.
35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.
36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

So what do we have here.
The initial curse and death of the fig tree in Matthew 21 and Mark 11. Then there is the fig tree parable of Matthew 24, Luke 21, and Mark 13. And they have small but noticable differences. So lets tally up what we know.
Matthew and Mark.
1 The fig tree is cursed
2. The fig tree dies.
3. The fig tree is the harbinger of the kingdom of God.

Luke 13
The fig tree receives a reprieve

Luke 21
There is more trees. The fig tree is one of many.

So now to figure out the mystery. What is the fig tree? Detail. It was cursed. So to start with you need to look at how curses work in Judaism. Read Leviticus 26. Curses are applied to countries. Societies. For breaching the covenant God made with the Israelites in the desert. So now the problem is that you are looking for a Leviticus 26 curse.

Now look at the history of the last 2000 years. The death of John the Baptist and Jesus Christ. The destruction of the temple in 70 AD. The Bar Kochba revolt of 135 AD and the diaspora. The various pogroms and attacks on the Jews for the past 2000 years. WW2 and the Holocaust. The last 2000 years read like a top level Leviticus 26 curse was applied to the Jews.

Then the question is "Can we find the curse?" And since I did all the work here it is. You need to read the book of Hosea. But these verses knock the curse to a nutshell.

Hosea 5
14 For I will be unto Ephraim as a lion, and as a young lion to the house of Judah: I, even I, will tear and go away; I will take away, and none shall rescue him.
Hosea 6
1 Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

2nd Peter 3-8
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

The Jews managed to trigger a 2000 year top level Leviticus 26 curse upon themselves. And here's the cause.

Malachi 4
5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

John the Baptist was not supposed to die when he did at the hand of Herod's soldiers. According to Malachi the Lord and his 2 messengers were to appear at the temple and do what the Jews were expecting. But they killed one of them.

And that is why the Fig Tree is Judea actually. A nation that was killed by a Leviticus 26 curse and was to be restored at the end of the curse. 2000 years later.

And one last detail. Luke 21-29. There is more than one tree. Who and where are the other trees? Look at the prophesies of Genesis 48 and 49. By the end time the tribes of Israel were to become nations. Except for Ephraim which was to become a multitude of nations.

And there are all the trees. Israelite nations of the end times. And Judea.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
And Matthew 24-43. There is one thing you appear not to know about the majority of Jews in Israel currently. They are Ashkenazi Jews.

Read up about them here.
Kazars

And that is why there will be an Israel in the end times. They are Jews. But they are not actually genetically related to the Jews of the first century AD. And that's how that verse is being fulfilled.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ntech

Hi Dear ntech,

I appreciate you invest time collecting all the quotes about the fig tree parables, but I don't see really attached on all those quotes anything that clearly shows that Israel is symbolized with such a metaphore in the bible, and definitively none conclusive verse saying that they might have again a country at the end of times.

The fig trees represented comparisions that Jesus did of what is the way in which God test somebody, trying to give it the opportunity to improve, to correct its behavior on time before to arrive to a final judgement about it.

In that sense, the fig tree can be any mortal person, anybody that is or has been on this world and is subject to give abundant fruit of the spirit, if maintains its path on the correct direction, that is toward the heaven, or to the contrary remains sterile if follow the path that goes to hell.

Now, the prophecies of Genesis refered , logically if you check carefully the context in which they were given, to the return of the hebrews to the promised land after the slavery in Egypt, that is the first return under the leadering of Moises and Josue.

The second historically return to the holy land, predicted by the prophet Isaiah, was the one of the people of Judea to Jerusalem, not all the hebrews, since only the jews and the levits were deported to Babylon ( the other 10 tribes remained in palestine all the time, they were never deported and they mixed along two centuries with the aborigins of the country to constitute what are today the samaritans and other tribes of the palestinians).

Quite irony, the modern palestinians that during all the second half of the XX century have been prosecuted and even denied in all their rights over the Holy land, might have even more hebrew blood in their veins that perhaps many modern jews that have removed them from their territories, and of course are not really arabs as the zionist propaganda like to point.

Now, about that the Jews and levits became cursed at some point of the History, well certainly and sadly yes, and it was due to death of Christ, that was their guilt. But the most interesting part is that the curse was not really carried out by the will of God but by the stuborness they showed to reject his son and precipitate his cruel execution.

That is something appear very clear when Pilates was listened what Jesus had to say in his defense and laterly when he washed his hands of the sin to condemn Jesus:

St. John 19:6-7
The Jews answered him, “We have a law, and according to that law he ought to die because he has made himself the Son of God.”
When the chief priests and the officers saw him, they cried out, “Crucify him, crucify him!” Pilate said to them, “Take him yourselves and crucify him, for I find no guilt in him.”

St. John 19:11
English Standard Version (©2001) Jesus answered him, “You would have no authority over me at all unless it had been given you from above. Therefore he who delivered me over to you has the greater sin.”

also in

Matt 27:24-25

So when Pilate saw that he was gaining nothing, but rather that a riot was beginning, he took water and washed his hands before the crowd, saying, “I am innocent of this man’s blood; see to it yourselves.”
And all the people answered, “His blood be on us and on our children!”

So, the curse in great part was carried out to them not by the will of God but by their own words, the last statement of the quote of St Matthew is extremly straightforward to show how grave was their decission to killl Christ and disobey God with that infame act. Of a curse like that there is only one and definitive way to escape and it is only through sincere conversion into Chrtianism, to repent of the sin commited by their ancestors.

Again, the idea to found the Israel State at 1948 didn't have nothing to do with the prophecies of the Escatology discourse of Christ, or with the Apocalypsis, is a mere invention of the International Zionist movement.

Israel is not a state that was founded to promote the conversion of the Jews into Christianism, to the contrary was founded to revive the old style of religion that traditionaly existed before Christ, following exclusively the old testament.

Moreover, the modern isrealians are convinced, by the rethoric of their rabbi, that the Messiah will born from one of their maiden, and of course that Messiah would not have nothing to do with Christ. So do you think that under those extremly wrong assumptions, and certainly visibly lack of repentence toward the crime commited against Jesus, Israel could be a State founded to fullfill a prophecy given by God? That is something only the evangelical ministers that have economical and political agreements with the jews can believe.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 4/27/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join