It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens from Aldebaran

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

I would bet my life that they are monitoring Fuk though. The experience I had in Oak creek Canyon showed me this without any doubt. They may not be concerned with humanity as such, but this planet is another story.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by artistpoet

I would bet my life that they are monitoring Fuk though. The experience I had in Oak creek Canyon showed me this without any doubt. They may not be concerned with humanity as such, but this planet is another story.

Looks like you're right.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by raggin

Adromedans and Aldebaran work together at times, Telos come to mind, and they share the school, in its formation and purpose, but the thread you linked is made by a skeptic, and he's getting his box rattled by experiencers sharing. Mainly those who had the andromedan card played in their lives, and nonstop attack on Anthra taking place, but one of my contacts, had a name similar to his mother's name, and the same MO.

But they're not Aldabarans. Aldabarns,are those are from our Milky Way, Taurus to be precise.

Just saying.

edit on 29-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Don't know what thread you are speaking but Aliens form Aldebaran, heck aliens from Anywhere, are left unaccountable.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by raggin
reply to post by Unity_99

Don't know what thread you are speaking but Aliens form Aldebaran, heck aliens from Anywhere, are left unaccountable.

NO MORE ANSWERS RO RAGGIN. BANNED

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I have been searching for information on this for a long time now. I also had a personal experience. I was told they were hear to take me home. It was a dream... I had no idea what Aldebaran was until last year. The dream was a long time ago... Freaks me out every time I talk about it...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join