It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forums or websites without Ron Paul supporters?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

Originally posted by fourthmeal

I just don't understand how anybody would not be for these things and still want to live here.

Those videos =/= all of what RP stands for BTW. Ok, now try to stay on topic. If you cannot answer the question please do not, post random RP crap here. I am allowed to have my own opinion. You can have yours, but keep it off here thanks!
edit on 25-4-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

That's not what I asked. I asked what part do you not agree with.

To answer your question, I'm sure you can get in good with some lodge or some other establishment where they'll have no discussion of RP.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Must've joined a lodge.

I'm starting to learn what paid shills do around here. I've never been part of a forum that has them, man it is a difficult thing.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
Must've joined a lodge.

I'm starting to learn what paid shills do around here. I've never been part of a forum that has them, man it is a difficult thing.

Ya, because anyone not for the Godhead deity known as Ron Paul or not in line with the Paulistinians must be a paid schill

There are far more real paranoid Paulheads who spout this crap off on these forums and that is the real problem, There's a boogy-schill around every corner hahaha

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

I'm not a Paul-head I am a Liberty-head.

I like freedom, sue me.

If people are so blind as to see the freight train coming their way, "Oh long Johnson!"

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

Don't mind Tinfoil. Tinfoil is only called in to piss people off on the forums. Just ignore the ignorant.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I just don't want the ignorant to remain so unless that is their choice.

Being ignorant is not necessarily = to be being dumb.

This is one of the only guys that is Anti CISPA. There's not much more to know for some.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
You won't find any PUBLIC forum like what you are looking for.

You might be able to find a private paid forum, but because Ron Paul has such a large base of supporters and because he is so controversial, any public forum that deals with politics will have Ron Paul supporters guaranteed.

I am a Ron Paul supporter, and I approve this message.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join