It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tired of Multiculturalism Cowardice

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
If you're from the West, it's time that you stop the garbage and stand up for your native culture. All cultures are not equal.

If you're from a culture where women are forced to wear outfits that make them look like the ghosts in Pacman, think that circumcision on pre-teens while they're fully conscious is okay, and that killing girls because they kiss somebody of a different religion is okay, then my culture is better than yours. Period.

If you're from a culture where rape is literally a way of life and practiced regularly on the populace at large, then my culture is better than yours. Period.

If you're from a culture where baby fetuses are aborted and baby girls are abandoned by the millions because of some ridiculous old dowry tradition that's illegal, then my culture is better than yours. Period.

Having said that, Western culture has some very serious flaws that need to be addressed pronto. Being too tolerant of cultures that would take us back to the brutality and social norms of Bronze Age nomad cultures is one of them.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnIntellectualRedneck
If you're from the West, it's time that you stop the garbage and stand up for your native culture. All cultures are not equal.

If you're from a culture where women are forced to wear outfits that make them look like the ghosts in Pacman, think that circumcision on pre-teens while they're fully conscious is okay, and that killing girls because they kiss somebody of a different religion is okay, then my culture is better than yours. Period.

If you're from a culture where rape is literally a way of life and practiced regularly on the populace at large, then my culture is better than yours. Period.

If you're from a culture where baby fetuses are aborted and baby girls are abandoned by the millions because of some ridiculous old dowry tradition that's illegal, then my culture is better than yours. Period.

Having said that, Western culture has some very serious flaws that need to be addressed pronto. Being too tolerant of cultures that would take us back to the brutality and social norms of Bronze Age nomad cultures is one of them.

Yes the west has very serious flaws. is our culture better. No is it more free and equal. yes..

But we are bad for raping other countries for profit. killing millions of poor people for profit. including their own. TBH our culture are probably just as evil as theirs.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I'm from a culture that has been drugged, hypnotized and enslaved. Pedophilia, murder,
police brutality, theft and 30,000 drones up my a ss are ok too. I live in America.
Is your culture better than mine as well?

join