It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Mind Playing Tricks On Me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Where is your mind located?

I think I know.

I remember on a Oct 31st, when I was somewhat living in TX for college, how I had a premonition about assult rifles (these were very vivid in my mind) and getting shot in the head as I was driving down a road toward a traffic-light. Well I was scared and next I knew something hit the window behind me on the side of the car. It made a load enough impact noise and the window stared to crack up. I thought someone shot at me of course. All in all, there was a hole in the center of the crack where something must have came through. Like a bullet I thought it could have been. But I searched the car and found no object that may have come through. Odd.

Now that I look back, I think my mind may have caused it. This is why I now think your mind is not in your physical head at all. No, your mind is about 1-2 feet behind your physical head. This also means, since the mind is you, your living spirit, that it stays outside the body it functions. These physical bodies are mindless/spiritless/life-less all the time. The physical body is like a puppet front with strings all the time that the mind/spirit/life operates and experiences from a safe distance.

There would be a hole in my head if my mind which caused the impact was in my physical head. I'd be physically d-e-a-d, too.

Anyway, mind over matter is real. But what I'd like to know is what caused me to even have that premonition. I think maybe the higher me caused me to, so that I would undergo an odd occurance and look back later and realize how I am being explained to later about the location of my mind. So come to think, there is no human mind because the mind is in no physical body it uses in somehow.

Sooner or later my mind which is the actual me is going to let loose the strings to the human body it works, and return back to paradise/the utopia located outside this universe. I think the human brain stores the human memory your mind has access to. I think the higher you has its own, seperate memory from its Ultimate Reality standpoint.

edit on 24-4-2012 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

Wow, these physical bodies are walking carcasses. Life works them, but life is not in them.

It is interesting how the occurrance happened to me on the day known for trick or treat. My mind played a trick on me, and revealed to me two things... 1) mind over matter is real. 2) the mind remains outside the physical body it works.
edit on 24-4-2012 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Interesting story!

Something I have noticed a long time ago about premonitions, the ones that come on strong like a movie in your head, those ones. They are always worse than what actually happens. Consider that when you had the premonition, you may have began to act differently than if you had not of had it. You sped up slightly, causing whatever went through your window to miss you...Had you not had the premonition, what you saw could of come true more accurately and you could have died.

That was just my thought on it. I have had several premonitions, and found them to always be worse than the actual event. It is to make you change your course of action, in this case to avoid being hit in the head.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I've come to understand that there are two minds, a classical one, or the brain-mind of matter, chemistry, synapses, and a quantum holographic one, which sits on top of the wet struff which acts like a substrate for quantum mind, which is universal.

This would suggest that at the higher levels, the mind or brain and nervous system is in reality, not just localized inside the scull, but operates as a transmission and recieving device, exchanging information non-locally with something called the zero-point-field or akashic field.

In fact, there is a substance that is endogenous to the brain capable of causing the neurological substrate to organize itself into something called a Bose-Einstein Condensate, making of the brain-mind a super-neuron in perfect alignment with the cosmic neuron, like a node on a much larger system of mind.

At the very least, materialist monism (matter alone is primary) is dead, or fast passing away, and neither is it even in congruent alignment with modern science, or for that matter, our own personal experience ie: we are not just a "thing".

Interesting story and interpretation, thanks for sharing!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Here's some background music for your life : D

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by hhcore

I was going to post it

top topics

join