It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Spy planes exposed after FAA is forced to reveal 63 launch sites across U.S.

page: 1
21
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Spy planes exposed after FAA is forced to reveal 63 launch sites across U.S.


www.eff.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink">https:

There are at least 63 active drone sites around the U.S, federal authorities have been forced to reveal following a landmark Freedom of Information lawsuit.

The unmanned planes – some of which may have been designed to kill terror suspects – are being launched from locations in 20 states.

Most of the active drones are deployed from military installations, enforcement agencies and border patrol teams, according to the Federal Aviation Authority.
(visit the link for the full news article)


Related News Links:
www.infowars.com




posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I'm sure we all have heard the stories about drones being operational here in the States, yes it's true, and according to a report there are 63 said locations used as launch sites here in the U.S.

Certificates of authorization have been granted to the military, border patrol, universities, police departments, small towns, and counties across the United States.

So the next time you look up, maybe someone is looking down at you.



www.eff.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink">https:
(visit the link for the full news article)



posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal
 


Maybe this link will work.

eff.org



posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Yea, well there are regular flights out of the NAS base here in the city that I live in. They originally claimed that they are for border security, pfft.
Texas has gone to hell



posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal
 

The United States is soon to go through that change that Obama was talking about . The change to SOCIALISM and then Communism . In Socialism , private property does not exist . The United Nations instrument for laying out your new life is called AGENDA 21 . There in are the new limitations of your rights and the new world you will live in .During the time of adjustment which will include Marshal Law using deadly force , riots , guerrilla warfare , induced famine and pestilence the DRONES that you are talking about will be deployed against you . They will locate dissidents that are hiding from the authorities . The authority will be the United Nations and those that appose the Global Government will be the terrorist .Those FEMA Camps that we have heard about will be used to house the trouble makers and holdouts . This is coming pretty soon . The Movie TERMINATOR with the HK's comes to mind for real !



posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I just don't know what to do anymore. No wonder I am so apathetic. They are attacking our rights from so many different angles is extremely hard to have a concise method of resistance. Yeah, sure, I can write my representatives. But about what? My list of grievances would make them write me off as a loon.



posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
how would you even notice unless you were actively searching for them.

how many times have you looked up today. not many.

i also wonder how terrorists get blown up. don't they look up. but that shows how effective and well concealed they are in the sky.

ever see a passenger jet 30,000 ft in the sky. they look like little pins in the air. now imagine an active drone 1/20th of the size.

you would need an active radar to pin point them.



posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by Daedal
 

The United States is soon to go through that change that Obama was talking about . The change to SOCIALISM and then Communism . In Socialism , private property does not exist . The United Nations instrument for laying out your new life is called AGENDA 21 . There in are the new limitations of your rights and the new world you will live in .During the time of adjustment which will include Marshal Law using deadly force , riots , guerrilla warfare , induced famine and pestilence the DRONES that you are talking about will be deployed against you . They will locate dissidents that are hiding from the authorities . The authority will be the United Nations and those that appose the Global Government will be the terrorist .Those FEMA Camps that we have heard about will be used to house the trouble makers and holdouts . This is coming pretty soon . The Movie TERMINATOR with the HK's comes to mind for real !


About five years ago, I wouldve scoffed at your comments but now, I think your pretty much on the mark.
Land being taken away, farms under attack, collection of rain water being outlawed, etc...
They dont want us to be able to survive/exist on our own... # em



posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
What makes me really sad is that nobody is really doing anything about things like this that are destroying the future. Sure there is low intensity resistance but its far from what's required to make things like this stop. Isn't it about damn time that we stopped giving ANY value to the irrelevant and focus more on what really matters?


IT--



posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog
 


A few years ago I would have scoffed at it myself . It's a sad day for the world .I suppose that you have viewed the video ENDGAMES by Alex Jones . ENDGAMES is a load of doom and some can't deal with it but I like mine straight up ! Marshal Law is eminent and the gun collection will start soon just like after Katrina .



posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by edog11
 


It's too late !!! They have us dead to rights ! There is a thing going on right now where the military and others are building deep underground bunkers .
A lot of rich people are buying gold when gold is so very expensive ! They know something big is coming soon . Now for what we believe is unthinkable . In 1983 NASA located a extremely large planet called by many names but we will call Niberu in our solar system that will make a pass through or system .soon . This planet makes a pass through about every 3600 years . It is said to be due for another pass this year . It likely will cause severe gravitational stress on the earth causing cataclysms that the majority of the world will not survive . Now for something hard to accept, for some is that the book of Revelations in the bible tells about the powers of heaven being shaken , great earthquakes , the sun and moon being darkened , a one world money/ government and some hiding under mountains from judgement . I believe that what we are looking at are the events leading up to the Great Tribulation and the plan of God . How can we oppose the Creator ?



posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by edog11
 


It's too late !!! They have us dead to rights ! There is a thing going on right now where the military and others are building deep underground bunkers .
A lot of rich people are buying gold when gold is so very expensive ! They know something big is coming soon . Now for what we believe is unthinkable . In 1983 NASA located a extremely large planet called by many names but we will call Niberu in our solar system that will make a pass through or system .soon . This planet makes a pass through about every 3600 years . It is said to be due for another pass this year . It likely will cause severe gravitational stress on the earth causing cataclysms that the majority of the world will not survive . Now for something hard to accept, for some is that the book of Revelations in the bible tells about the powers of heaven being shaken , great earthquakes , the sun and moon being darkened , a one world money/ government and some hiding under mountains from judgement . I believe that what we are looking at are the events leading up to the Great Tribulation and the plan of God . How can we oppose the Creator ?


@SimonPeter, I assume you have been to the poleshift ning site. In case you haven't:

poleshift.ning.com...

Why was the word "drones" in the title of this thread changed to the word "planes"?



posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE
 


Yes I have been to the various sites , but unless there is a correlating bible prophecy I bypass it .



posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter
 


Your right. I am a firm believer of the bible and there are some things that will be happening againist our will whether we like it or not and there is alot worse than this that will soon begin to happen if not already has started.

Honestly and lets be real...there is all kind of things happening right now and all we can do is talk about it, get it
off our chest, let it out in the open. But when it comes right down to it, NOBODY is going to do a darn thing about it. So all this one world government and everything else that mucked up in this worlds, to me all its theater and I'm sitting back with my popcorn and enjoying the show.

So hurry up and press play already!




posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sylent6
 


Yep ! We must be seated in the front row! Seriously , think of the people who died and went on hoping to see the fulfillment of the prophecy of His coming back. From the time the Fig tree Israel shoots forth it's branches until these thing be fulfilled this generation shall not pass . The year 1948 plus the 3 score and 10 equals the year 2018.
Not the day nor the hour but an interesting year .



posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
how would you even notice unless you were actively searching for them.

how many times have you looked up today. not many.

i also wonder how terrorists get blown up. don't they look up. but that shows how effective and well concealed they are in the sky.

ever see a passenger jet 30,000 ft in the sky. they look like little pins in the air. now imagine an active drone 1/20th of the size.

you would need an active radar to pin point them.


So what happens when a plane smacks into a drone? Can they down aircraft like a flock of birds can clog an engine?

Know what you can do? Get a kite or balloons, on a long string. Tie a neodymium magnet to the bundle. Go skyfishing for drones*. Yeah, the magnet might mess up the electronics, but it's mostly just a bundle of cameras, that can probably see through walls at the rate technology is going. You need active radar, or... the sense of being stared at.

There is a special viewing technique for pinpricks on a big blue field. I used it once when one of the shuttles landed in California, and I was about, oh, 40 miles away from the landing base. Don't focus. Just stare into the air. Do not pinpoint with your 2 eyes. Stare out, and let the moving particle do its thing. I got to see the shuttle with its black belly double boom down, take a loop, and land safely, from 40 miles away from its landing site. Now a shuttle is no mosquito of a drone, but the idea is similar.

The hardest part about a drone is that when you shoot it out of the sky, you don't know who was "piloting" it. It could be your nation, or an enemy disguised to look like a local. If the drones are just absorbing, it's not as bad as the weapon doing the bio-energy restructuring with "laser beams pointed at your head" (the crazies were right), which is more than likely separate machines.

*this is a joke. do not waste money on balloons. Get your own drone. Have a battle of ThunderDrone. Two men enter, one man leaves.



posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
how would you even notice unless you were actively searching for them.

how many times have you looked up today. not many.

i also wonder how terrorists get blown up. don't they look up. but that shows how effective and well concealed they are in the sky.

ever see a passenger jet 30,000 ft in the sky. they look like little pins in the air. now imagine an active drone 1/20th of the size.

you would need an active radar to pin point them.

Dang.

So no impromptu Clay Bird Shooting?

... But we know where the nests are ...



posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Any one interested in this sort of subject matter may want to check this out. Found the following just the other evening.



Lost-Links and Mid-Air Collisions: The Problems With Domestic Drones

April 18, 2012
pubint- domestic drones map



posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I would love to see what these spy planes look like...



posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname
 


Was out hiking in the country today - saw this really cool little ?jet plane of sorts. Maybe 4 to 6 feet in length I'm guessing. Zooming around, doing loop-de-loops. Probably just a toy?? It was noisy, sounded just like a real jet plane (not that loud, but loud enough to draw your attention. Never saw anything like that before. Pretty cool, but scary how it could dive-bomb and then shoot back up into the sky.

(Am in New Zealand - someone told me we were near a private airport...?)



new topics

top topics



 
21
<<   2 >>

log in

join